Intensity

He is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.

I won't talk too much since the ideas for the next chapters might get out of my head instead of typing it here XD

 

Also, let's take a peek on what the others are doing!

 

Anyway, happy reading!!!!

 

P.S. Please pray for our author-nim, nightstar on her thesis! You will do well, author-nim! Good luck!!!!!!!!

"Its hard finding a gift here, OMG." Baekhyun whined.

"Stop complaining and find something that screams 'LUHAN'." Kris rolled his eyes.

 

Both of them were walking at Gangnam Street if they can find the best gift for Luhan. And Sehun's not even helping us. Kris thought but their leader acts that way.

 

"Let's check this store out." Kris pointed a clothing store and they entered.

Sehun kept staring at his phone, wondering if he should call Kris or Baekhyun regarding their gift shopping. But that would be out of the norm and when was the time I was the one who contacted them?

 

"Sehun, I know you have your pride but they're your members." His manager told him. "If you are going to ask something, ask it away."

"That's completely out of my character, manager-nim." Sehun pointed out. "They might thought someone's acting like me or something."

"Its completely worth the risk." The manager winked, causing Sehun to groan.

 

Damn. I'll just get this done. Sehun pressed the caller button to contact Kris.

 

"Hello? Who is this?"

Sehun sighed. "Really, Kris? You should have checked who's contacting you before answering."

"S-s-sehun?! Geez," Kris stuttered. "why did you call me?"

"Kris, check this out! A leather jacket!" Is that Baekhyun? Sehun thought.

"I am asking on your progress in finding a gift" Sehun paused. "for Luhan."

 

Then Sehun heard a crash from the call. Might be Kris panicking.

 

"Yah you dragonhead! Stop messing things around here! I ain't paying for this!"

"How can I keep my act together when Sehun's ain't keeping his?!"

Sehun just feel insulted. "Kris, you do know I am still on the phone." Sehun gritted while his manager was laughing a little bit hard. "Manager-nim! Keep your senses on the road!"

"Alright, alright. Geez..." The mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter