Strange

He is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.

Hi everyone!!! Did you all enjoy the latest chapter? Here is another one to cover-up my absence for almost eight months I guess. Anyway, this is co-author Railai ^_^

 

Happy reading!!!!

Everything seem very strange to the manager.

 

When he went back to fetch the members, its like the atmosphere between s went 360. Baekhyun and Kris were as grumpy as Sehun, Luhan was a bit calm, unlike his tensed behavior and Sehun.... he doesn't know what to say because Sehun doesn't look very, very serious.

 

He and the manager of EXO looked at each other and shrugged it off.

 

Well, its been a very strange day.

 

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yes, manager-nim. I really apologize for the trouble I caused." Luhan bowed deeply.

"Just don't do it again. It almost caused a workload for us, especially for you and Sehun. We don't want to start another scandal on you Luhan since your solo is coming up." The manager explained which made Luhan nodded. "And apologize to Xiumin. He did mustered up enough courage to barged into our meeting." The manager nervously chuckled.

The manager of EXO laughed a bit. "You could have seen his face! HAHAHA" STAR looked at the former weirdly since its out of the manager's character. The manager coughed fakely. "Ehem. Its because I always take meetings seriously and I don't like anyone interupting it." He smiled but to the extent that it wasn't really a smile that is warm.

 

So cold. Baekhyun thought. "Good thing he ain't our manager." He whispered to Kris, who nodded.

"Agreed. I heard he's a nightmare." Kris replied back.

 

"Anyways, Chanyeol said that you will be having another rehearsal with him tomorrow in the afternoon." EXO's manager said to Luhan. "I will supervise some of your rehearsals too since you caught my interest, STAR's maknae." The manager smiled. "We'll see each other soon everyone, Shim."

"See you too, Jung-nim." STAR's manager said as STAR's members bowed down.

 

"Okay, since you have rested from this almost disaster, let's divert your attention to your soon comeback, arasso?"

The rest of the members groaned, except for Sehun. "Arasso." Baekhyun and Kris grumpily replied, as Luhan and Sehun stood up from their seats.

"That's enough!" Sehun shouted as s sat down tiredly and try to catch their breath.

 

"Why does everytime we do a comeback, its a hard one?!" Baekhyun complained as he sprawled out on the floor.

"We're famous for this concept, Baekhyun." Sehun answered. "You shouldn't have stepped up to take this role of yours then if you complain everytime we do a comeback."

Kris sighed. "Don't be too hard on Baekhyun, Sehun." Kris eyed Baekhyun. "Even though he's a drama queen."

"Hey!" Baekhyun retorted. "But I take it as a compliment, dragon head."

 

Kris scoffed.

 

"Can I practice alone, Sehun hyung?" Luhan asked as he drank his bottle of water. "I want to try singing in some parts."

 

His older members looked at him at shock, not expecting such a bold notion from Luhan. 

 

"But are you ready Luhan? You're just a debutant in our group so its fine doing lipsynching." Baekhyun pointed out.

But Luhan frowned. "I know Baekhyun hyung." Luhan paused "But STAR is known to do live performances right? I don't want to cause any trouble to STAR ever again." Luhan said with full determination, which shocked the members once more.

 

Woah. Baekhyun looked at him with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter