Solo

He is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.:

This is co-author railai, along with Ulyana, speaking!

I've been pretty busy with my stories but I'll try to update this one too. So I am not going to do a longer AN this time so that you can read the update after.

Happy reading!

After Lay introduced his real name to Luhan, the three members of STAR were shocked because Lay never lets anyone calls him by his real name except for the people he is closest with. Luhan nodded to Lay with understanding, although he was thorned about what he should call the boy. Although Lay had allowed him to call him Yixing hyung, he knew he wasn't close to him like the other members. Not wanting to make his mind more complicated than it already was, he decided to ask Lay a question.

 

"So, you are Chinese, hyung?" Luhan asked.

"Yes, I am Luhan." Lay paused. "How did you know?"

"It's because of your name. It sounds Chinese." Luhan smiled.

Lay nodded his head. "So you're Chinese too, like Yifan?"

"Yeah, hyung." Luhan replied. Although I lived in Korea for almost a decade. Wait, who's Yifan?

"Then we should get to know better." Lay said in Mandarin which made Luhan chuckle at his hyung.  

"We should Yixing-ge," Luhan replied back in Mandarin. Good thing I know a bit of Mandarin. He didn't notice the stunned looks on Sehun and Baekhyun's face when he spoke to Lay. "But who's Yifan?"

"That would be me," Kris started to speak in his mother tongue which made the others, except for Lay since he knows, shocked. First, it was Lay who began speaking in Mandarin, then Luhan, and now Kris, the two Koreans were feeling left out by the three Chinese boys.

"What's going on, and what's with the ching-ching, Kris?" Baekhyun asked Kris humurously, which made the latter laugh at Baekhyun.

"Oh, nothing that you would understand. After all, it's just some ching-ching language to you, Baekhyun." Kris replied with amusement, much to the annoyance of Baekhyun.

Luhan suddenly laughed, taking everyone out of their reverie. "That's so funny, Kris hyung!" Kris suddenly blushed, which made Sehun and Baekhyun feel something called jealousy.

"Luhan, I thought you were going to your solo?" Sehun irritatingly asked the younger. Luhan's eyes widened in realization.

"Oh no, I'm late!" Luhan freaked out. "What should I do?"

Lay then put a hand on Luhan's shoulder. "I'll take you there Luhan."

"Are you sure hyung? It looks like you just came back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter