Collaboration

He is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.

Hi guys!!!! This is co-author railai!!!!

 

Its been a while since this story updated so I have to kick in for some more action!!!!

 

I have been busy with my own fanfics but don't worry, I don't forget about you guys!!!!!

 

Anyway, happy reading!!!!!!!

While Lay took Luhan to the SM Building, Baekhyun was contemplating to skip their group's rehearsal to check out on Luhan since this is Luhan's first rehearsal for his solo debut. He kept on pacing around the living room, with his eyebrows knitted and his eyes too focused on his moving feet.

 

Kris raised his eyebrows curiously because whenever Baekhyun does this, the diva is planning up to something. But I feel we are thinking the same thing. Kris stood up and approached Baekhyun. "Hey Baekhyun-"

"Everyone, sit down." Sehun ordered his remaining members as the manager followed behind him. "Manager-nim wants to talk to us."

 

Baekhyun and Kris looked at each other in the eye and at Sehun. They shrugged their shoulders and sat at the nearest sitting object from their position. Sehun sat at the couch with his arms crossed and the three members of STAR began to listen to their manager.

 

"Alright, since Luhan's practicing for his solo debut and you guys have a practice schedule this morning, your practice will be cancelled."

"What?!" Sehun said in annoyance while Baekhyun and Kris secretly grinned. I can go and watch Luhan kill some notes!

"What's the matter Sehun?" The manager asked Sehun. "With you guys incomplete, you can't go practice a full rehearsal of your new song."

"But we are originally THREE members, manager-nim. We always manage to practice as THREE." Sehun said as a matter of fact, making Baekhyun and Kris give their leader an annoyed face.

But the manager spatted at Sehun. "But you are FOUR now and Luhan is your FOURTH member if I remember. It will be unfair on Luhan's part that s won't watch him during first rehearsal." Sehun rolled his eyes at his manager. What's wrong with him now? I better ask Kai if this kid has another problem. "We will move your schedule in the afternoon. Any clarifications?"

 

Kris and Baekhyun quickly shook their heads as they were excited to see Luhan sing all out. Sehun scoffed in annoyance. Like I could do anything to stop this. The manager snapped his fingers. "Alright then, let's watch and cheer for Luhan!"

"Where's Chanyeol?" Kai asked Suho and Xiumin.

Suho and Xiumin looked at each other. "I don't know. I thought he was with you." Suho answered.

"Manager-nim told us that Chanyeol won't be able to attend practice today." Xiumin added as he tied his knots on his shoes. "Sooman-ssi called for him."

 

Sooman-ssi called Chanyeol? Maybe another of his songwriter duties I guess. Kai thought as he fixed his cap. "Alright then." Kai just let it be but still, find it curious for their CEO to call Chanyeol out in the norm.

 

Suho sighed inwardly at Kai and Xiumin because both of s didn't knew about Chanyeol's duties for the day. If these two knew that Chanyeol is helping with Luhan with his solo, they will be surprised. Wait, they don't even know about Luhan's solo debut anyway. "Hey Suho, you all right?" Xi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter