CHAPTER 9: Almost..

Beautiful Trio Book THREE: JooHyun's Love Story

JooHyun keeps on telling herself that she needs to decide on what to do, about her feelings for YongHwa and about her friendship with JinWoon. But at the same time she's afraid that when she decided to choose is that she'll end up hurting someone.

With all the pint up emotions she feel inside, she feels like she wanted to run away. Her eyes fixed on the water in the pool. Deep in her thoughts that she's not aware someone sits beside her. When she look up, she felt she's not alone anymore because it's her YoonA Unnie.

 

"Hey." YoonA Unnie asked with her gentle voice. "What's with the long face huh?" She asked then put an arm on her shoulders.

She leaned to her unnie. Like asking for support. She took a deep breath.

 

"I... I don't know where to start, Unnie." She then said after a while.

 

"Tell me, is this about JinWoon and the guy I met last time named YongHwa?" 

She look at her unnie with a surprised expression. "H-How did you know?" 

YoonA Unnie just smiled at her mysteriously then her expression suddenly turn serious. "Because I had a chance to talk to two of them. Separately." YoonA Unnie look straight at her. 

 

"Me too." Then a voice speaks from behind them. 

"YuRi Unnie." YoonA Unnie greeted her with a warm smile. 

"Oh my dongsaengs, I miss the both of you!"  YuRi Unnie excitedly walks towards them and they did a group hug. Then YuRi Unnie went to sit on her left and YoonA Unnie at her right. 

 

"When did you get back from Tokyo? Where's TaeYang Oppa?" YoonA Unnie asked then looks around.

"Hmmm.. about a few minutes ago." Looking at her watch. "TaeYang Oppa is with Dad. They have their own Men Talk if you know what I mean." YuRi jokingly said. "How about you?" YuRi Unnie asked YoonA Unnie.

"I just got here an hour ago. And MinHo Oppa is currently at a business meeting with a client at this moment." YoonA answered back jokingly. 

 

Her unnies usually joked around each other about their partners. Usually, she also laugh with them about it but now she couldn't. She just end up trying to smile and her unnies are aware of it.

 

"JooHyun~ah.." YuRi Unnie hugged her tight. 

She looks at her two unnies. "H-How did the you talk to JinWoon and YongHwa?" She then asked YoonA.

YuRi and YoonA Unnies exchanged looks.

"JinWoon went here yesterday when you're out with Nicole and Key. He's worriedly looking for you and said that you aren't answering his calls and texts." YoonA answered. "As for YongHwa, well, after JinWoon left he also went here looking for you and seems like he also wanted to talk to you."

 

She took a deep breath and then look at the pool.  

 

Her unnies exchanged look with each other.

 

"You know what I think you should do?" YoonA Unnie said. "Do what your heart  wanted you to do."

"But what if I end up hurting someone? I don't want that to happen." She said.

"YoonA is right, Maknae. I know this sounds cliche but in this kind of situation someone will always get hurt, one way or another." YuRi Unnie added.

 

That got her thinking.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------////////-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Few days later...

 

JooHyun is walking along her university hallway when she stop and looking at someone awkwardly.

 

"Hi." YongHwa greeted with an awkward smile.

 

"Ahm.. Hello there.. I.. I need to go." she said before YongHwa react and left him standing there.

 

To be honest, she wanted to talk to him but she can't or she choose not to. Just thinking of what she decided to do after her talk with her unnies. She needed to be strong. 

 

[phone ringing]

 

JooHyun chec her phone to see if her unnies are calling her. Her heart starts to beat faster when she saw it is JinWoon who is calling her. She decided to answer it.

 

"Hello?"

 

"I have something to tell you." JinWoon said from another line.

 

"There's also something I wanted to tell you too." She said to him and they decided to meet after her classes.

 

After four hours at a small uncrowded cafe...

 

"What do you want to tell me?" JinWoon asks after they're seated at the farthest corner of the cafe.

 

JooHyun wanted to backed out but she knows she needed to do it now. She took a deep breath then look at JinWoon.

 

"We've been friends since forever and I don't want to change that. I love you as my very best friend. I'm grateful that I've known you.."

 

"I know. You love him. Unfortunately for me, I love you as a woman, a girl I want to be with." JinWoon let out a frustrated sigh and gave her a sad smile. "And that is the reason why I'm going back to London."

 

"What?! It's too soon..."

 

JinWoon shrugged and said. "It's what I needed to do.. In order to move on.. And please don't. Don't be sorry for me."

 

Even though he told her to not to be sorry, she still felt the same. She's hurting him and she hated it. Before she was able to say something, JinWoon hugged her. It takes her seconds to react. Then she hugged him back.

 

"Always take care, JinWoonie~~" JooHyun simply said with her tears starting to fall.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/////-------------------------------------------------

YongHwa nervously waiting for her. She called him and asked if they can meet after class.

 

"Hi." She greeted him with an awkward smile.

 

"Hello. " He greeted back. 

Damn, he is nervous like a schoolboy in front of her. No one can blame him because she's simply beautiful in his eyes.

 

And then she started telling him what she wanted to tell him and his heart starts breaking at the same time understanding her. 

 

Oh, how much he loves her.. 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for reading my stories.. [photo] full credits to owner