CHAPTER 6: So Many Questions..

Beautiful Trio Book THREE: JooHyun's Love Story

"Hyung, everything is all set up. We can start our practice." MinHyuk said to him. Bringing him back to reality. Maybe he's just thinking so much these past few days. He let out a frustrated sigh.

"Are you okay, Hyung?" MinHyuk asked with a worried expression on his face.

YongHwa tried to smile and nod. "By the way, I have a song that I personally like. Can we also play that song in the concert?" YongHwa asks his band mates.

MinHyuk, JungShin and JongHyun look at each other then look at him.

"Sure. What's song is that then?" JongHyun asked with a curious expression.

He suddenly felt embarrassed, not with JongHyun's question but with the reason behind the song why he wanted to sing it. He's a guy but he felt himself blush. And that made his friends laugh at his expense.

"Stop it! Ugh! Nevermind." He said, giving the three an warning look.

"What's the song, Hyung?" JungShin asked. "Promise, we will not laugh at you again." He said with a teasing smile.

"Nevermind. Let's just stick to the planned set list." He said then went to a corner to get his guitar and sit.

"Come on, Hyung. Tell us." MinHyuk said with a knowing smile on his face.

 

He just let out a deep sigh. Thinking of what he is feeling at the moment and started to strum his guitar.  And it seems it 's a cue for them and the three started to play their instruments. MinHyuk with his drums, JungShin with Bass and JongHyun with his guitar. He then started singing..

 

"Have you seen her?
Did you see her pass this way?
What is it about her?
What makes me feel this way?
Is it her eyes? Maybe
But I'm not so sure
Is it her laughter?
Something I've never heard before

So many questions but the answers are so few
All I really know is, I love you
So many questions but the answers are so few
All I really know is, I love you"

 

 

He sang with all his heart. Pouring what he is feeling through with the song. The first time he heard this song, it reminded him of the feelings he have for her. Trying to sum up all the courage he can get in order to tell her what he feels and ask her if she also feels the same way. But at the same time he is afraid that he might be rejected.



"What is it about her
That makes me stare
That makes me wanna run my fingers through her hair
Why she makes me feel this way?
Will I find her? Maybe
But I'm not so sure
Will she be mine?
I can't stand this searching any more

Since the only time I see her near
Is when I close my eyes
Should I keep it that way
The only way I can make her stay"

 

 

After the song, he felt in front of his friends.. and JooHyun who is now looking at him with a shocked expression? His heart began to beat faster as their eyes met. He don't know what say to her after everything she saw.

 

"Hey, JooHyun!" Thankfully, JungShin broke the awkward atmosphere.

JooHyun then look at JungShin. Giving his friend a smile which he don't want to feel what he  is feeling right now. Jealousy!

"Hi. I'm sorry if I disturb you, guys. I.. uhm.. I just wanted to check if you already have your final set list." JooHyun asked while looking at the three and avoiding eye contact with him.

"Well.." JungShin giving him a look saying that he should answer her question.

"Y-Yes, we already have. Wait." He went to his backpack to get the final set list. "We have a total of five songs that we'll be playing in the concert. Here." He gave her the paper with the song list.

 

Looking straight at her. Trying to catch her eyes. He caught her eyes but only for a few seconds and then she quickly said goodbye to them and went out of the studio.

 

 

"Hyung." JongHyun called his attention. " What are you standing in there? Go and follow her!" He said with an encouraging smile.

"Yes, Hyung! Go to her!" MinHyuk happily cheered.

"Fighting, Hyung!" JungShin added.

 

 

With that he went out of the studio to go after her.