FINALE: More Than Words [Revised]

Beautiful Trio Book THREE: JooHyun's Love Story

After a year...

 

JooHyun walking aimlessly and looking for a new book to read when she felt something or someone is watching her. She looks around her and then she saw him. Her hearts begins to beat faster as he is walking towards her.

 

"Hi there." He greeted her with his boyish smile.

"Ahm.. Hello back." She said with a shy smile.

 

No other words spoken between them. Just looking at each other is more than words they wanted to say to each other.

 

A year ago...

 

 

"Hi" She greeted him with an awkward smile.

"Hello." He greeted back.

She wanted to run. Run to him or run from him. But she needed to do what she thinks she have to do. She took a deep breath and look at him straight to his eyes.

 

"I.. I wanted to tell you that.. You are special to me." JooHyun said. "I wanted to be with you. So badly, it sometimes hurt. And JinWoon. JinWoon is my best friend and I hurt him. I hurt the person who always there to protect me from day one. My knight and shining armour.  At the same time, I'm happy loving you." She said to him. "So happy that I sometimes felt my heart is going to burst with so much happines."

 

Letting him understand what she wanted to say. She don't want to cry but she still cried in front of him. Maybe because of  all the pint up emotions she's keeping for quite sometime.

 

"Please understand. I don't want to be with you. Yet. Not now. If I know deep inside I'm hurting someone. And if after a year from now.. If we say hello again to each other.. Maybe... Maybe that's the time for us to be with each other."

 

And before YongHwa even say a thing, she left him. And her heart is breaking. 

 

Present..

After they "parted" ways, they tried their best to be casual when around each other and after graduation she decided to go to Austria to master her craft as a pianist. She just got back yesterday and decided to stay for good. Didn't expect that it only takes a day for her to meet him again.

"Thank you."  She simply said to break their silence.

"Always welcome." YongHwa said with a smile. "And just so you know, I love you, that's why."

 

She felt overwhelmed by what YongHwa said.  And she end up crying again. Tears for happiness. 

 

"Can we be together now?" YongHwa asked. 

 

She knows that he already knows the answer. 

 

"Finally." She answered with a smile. Then she hug him so tight.

 

 

Author's Note: A BIG thanks to those who waited for my YongSeo Fic..