CHAPTER 4: Can I Call You Mine?

Beautiful Trio Book THREE: JooHyun's Love Story

The thought that the person who called JooHyun is her boyfriend will definitely put YongHwa's world a stop. But thank God, it's not. That made him smile to himself. Just thinking of her will always put a smile on his face.

 

"Look at him. He's spacing out." He heard someone said and when he look he saw his three band mates and friends.

"Why are you guys standing there?" 

"Nothing. Just passing the time." JungShin said in a sarcastic tone while eating his sandwich.

MinHyuk just laugh at JungShin's answer. 

"Hyung, it's time for our practice for the tonight's gig remember?" MinHyuk, his brother and band mate reminded him.

"Oh..Sorry, I almost forgot."

"That's what you call, L.O.V.E!" JongHyun then commented.

He just gave JongHyun a warning stare, unfortunately it doesn't work.

After all the fuss, they all went back to their band practice. He felt more inspired just thinking of her. That's how a simple thought of her does to him.

 

After 3 hours...

 

"I'm so tired!" He heard MinHyuk exclaimed.

"Me too." JungShin added.

"Wanna go somewhere to eat?" JongHyun asked them.

"Sure. Let's go!" He said then they went out of the music room.

 

In a fast-food restaurant...

 

JungShin and MinHyuk are happily talking to each other while JongHyun is checking something on his laptop. YongHwa just observing his three friends. They've been friends since kindergarten, him and JongHyun. While MinHyuk and JungShin are friends since 7th Grade when JungShin transfered to MinHyuk's school.

 

"Are you thinking about her?" JongHyun suddenly asked.

"Huh?" 

JongHyun just stares at him like he's under a microscope. "Hmm.. Are you in love with her?"

"Uhh..Why do you say that?" He asked.

"Because we can see it." MinHyuk answered.

"Am I that obvious?" He asked with an awkward smile.

"No." JungShin answered.  

MinHyuk and JongHyun both look at JungShin with questioning look.

"No, it's not obvious. It's FREAKING obvious."  JungShin said that made MinHyuk and JongHyun laugh.

"Really? Can she see it?" 

"Both of your eyes are close." JongHyun answered.

"And your mind as well." JungShin added.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a puzzled expression.

"It means Hyung, you both are denying what you feel for each other. And I don't know why you should." MinHyuk answered. "Sparks are flying whenever you're together!"

"Yeah. It should be just simple. You both freaking like each other then you should be together and not getting around the bush." JungShin added.

"It's not simple as you think." YongHwa let out a deep sigh.

"How come?" JongHyun asked.

When he was about answer the question something or someone catches his attention. And his heart starts to pound faster.

It's JooHyun. With someone. He hated to admit but the two looked good together and seem close.

"Uh-oh.." He hear someone and he don't want to know who it is.

Fear starts to seeps inside his heart.  "JooHyun, can you be mine?" His heart whispered inside.