CHAPTER 3: Sparks Fly

Beautiful Trio Book THREE: JooHyun's Love Story

"Be still my heart." JooHyun have keep on telling her heart to stop beating so fast. She's been only few minutes with him and her heart seems don't want to stay calm.

 

"What do you think of it?" She heard YongHwa asked.

 

She went back to her senses and focus on what he's asking. She take a look again at the paperworks about the plans-to-be for the university concert.

 

"Hmm.. It's a quite good idea to be honest. I know there are many indie bands especially here at our university and there are many talented people that would like to try out and for them to show their talents. I'll add this for the proposal that you've given to me. I'll make sure that the school administration will  consider this." She said with a smile. She knows she can convince the higher ups to make this university concert a go.

 

"Really? Thanks." He said with a smile.

 

"Welcome." She said and smiled to him as well. Then her cell phone rang. When she checked it's her MinHo Oppa, her YoonA Unnie's soon-to-be husband.

 

"Oppa!" She happily greeted. 

 

"Hyunnie, where are you right now?" Her MinHo Oppa asked in a father-like tone. That made her roll her eyes. 

 

"I'm here at the university. Why?" She then asked.

 

"You forgot it." MinHo Oppa simply said.

 

"I forgot what?"

 

"Forgot that today's the fitting for the dresses?" 

 

"Oh my... Sorry, Oppa. I'll be right there." 

 

"Okay. We're parked here at Gate B."

 

She look at YongHwa after the call ended. 

 

"I... I need to go now.." She feels like really don't want to go but she knows that her YoonA Unnie and MinHo Oppa are already waiting for her.

 

"Oh...I see.." His face looks like crestfallen. 

 

"Ahm..See you.." She said bidding him goodbye.

 

"JooHyun." YongHwa called her before she went out the door.

 

She look back at him with a questioning expression. 

 

"Can I... Can I walk you to.." 

 

"S-Sure." She simply said, hiding her happy expression.

 

 

They're walking with each other in a comfortable silence. They both approach where the car of her MinHo Oppa is parked. Her YoonA Unnie and MinHo Oppa both went out of the car to greet them.

 

"I'm so sorry, Unnie, Oppa... I almost forgot that it's today.." She said in an apologetic tone.

 

"It's okay, Maknae." Her YoonA Unnie answered. Then gives YongHwa a curious look.

 

"Unnie..Oppa.. This is YongHwa, a schoolmate.. YongHwashi, my YoonA Unnie and MinHo Oppa." As she introduced the three to each other.

 

YoonA Unnie smiled while MinHo Oppa just look at YongHwa with an assessing look. 

 

 

In the car..

 

 

"You and YongHwa..." YoonA Unnie said.

 

"What about us, Unnie?" She asked curiously.

 

"Are the two of you a couple?" 

 

"What?! No!" She said in a defensive tone.. "Why do you think we are? And if we are a couple you and YuRi Unnie would know, right?"

 

Her YoonA Unnie gave  out her signature "alligator laugh".  "It's because there are sparks flying around the two of you."

 

"Huh?" 

 

"I saw that too." Her MinHo Oppa added. "So, from today, I'll be watching him closely because I don't want my baby sister cry because of him." MinHo said with his serious tone.

 

" Thank you for the concern but I think that's a quite exaggerations on your part, Oppa.  We're only friends and schoolmates. Nothing all. And I'm not ready yet to have a romantic relationship with anyone now."

 

"But that's not what your YoonA Unnie and me saw in the two of you. You obviously really like each other." MinHo Oppa teases.

 

She wanted to deny but she thinks it'll be more defensive on her part. And to be honest, her YoonA Unnie and MinHo Oppa knows her inside and out.

 

"Am I that obvious?" She then asks.

 

"Yes!" The couple both answered with a laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

[Author's Note: First and foremost, I'M SORRY for not updating this story ASAP. Been so busy with work and anticipating my girls' comeback this month.. :)  I'll try my best to update as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience. ]