CHAPTER 1: Falling

Beautiful Trio Book THREE: JooHyun's Love Story

"Earth to JooHyun! " Nicole loudly called her attention.

 

 

JooHyun tears her attention from a couple she saw a while ago walking holding each other's hand and look at one of her besties, Nicole.

 

 

"Huh? What?" She asked her friend.

 

"What are you looking at? You're zoning again. I'm here talking and  there you are not listening." Nicole said with an irritated expression.

 

She chuckled at her friend's expression. "I'm just... just thinking of something."

 

"Thinking about what?" Nicole asked with a curious expression.

 

"Thinking about... " She's  about  to confide to her when Key showed up behind them.

"Hey!" Key greeting them with his usual bright smile.

 

"Hey back!" Nicole greeted him back while she just smile at her other bestie since kindergarten, Key.

"So, what are you two doing here?" Key asked.

 

"Nothing much." Nicole answered. "How about you? I thought you're with MinHo and JongHyun." Nicole asked back.

 

"That's about an hour ago." Key answered with a sarcastic tone.

 

 

Looking at these two, made her smile. They seem like they're polar opposites in personalities but when you take the time to know them, you'll realized that these are like peas in a pod. They just like to bicker with each other. And she find it adorable.

 

 

"Hey, what's with that smile?" Nicole asked when she saw her smile.

 

"Uhm.. Nothing." She simply answered.

 

Key and Nicole exchange glances then both look at her with suspicion. That made her laugh.

 

"Oh. My. God." Nicole said with an exaggerated shocked expression. "Key, I think she's losing it."

 

"I think so too." Key added with the same.

 

"You...guys...are.. just so adorable!!" She said to them while laughing.

 

 

Her two best friends just look at her with what-the-hell expressions on their faces. When someone caught her attention.

 

 

"It's him." She thought to herself upon seeing him from afar in the middle of girls who are swooning over him.

 

And it seems her friends followed where she's looking at.

 

"He seems getting all the girls under her feet without even lifting a finger." Nicole observed.

 

"Yeah, I agree to that. I heard that most of the girls are asking him for a date but he turned them down." Key added.

 

"Really? Talk  about having a large ego." Nicole commented.

 

"Not really. He seems like a nice guy. MinHo is friends with his brother, MinHyuk and he said that he's just a type to ignore those advances from girls because he already have someone." Key told them.

 

"Oh I see. JooHyun, do you like him?" Nicole suddenly asked her that caught her off guard.

 

"W-What?"

 

"Do you like him?" Nicole asked with full of curiosity.

 

"Why do you say that?" She calmly ask.

 

Key seems also curious what will be her answer.

 

"Because you can't take your eyes off him." Nicole simply answered.

 

"No, it's not like that. " She calmly said. "Actually, the Music Club which he's the president send me a proposal regarding the university's annual event."

 

"What's his proposal is all about?" Key asked her.

 

"Well, he's recommending that we should have a university concert."

 

"Really? That's a great idea! You know, it's been ages since we have the last held a university concert." Nicole commented.

 

"Yeah, I know. But there are so many things that needed to do." She said then she look at where he's standing.

 

 

Then at that time he chooses to look at her direction. Eyes locked. It feels like when their eyes locked time had stopped. Then after a few moments, he started his way towards them.

 

 

"Hi." He said when he approached them. He look at her first then at Nicole and Key.

 

"Hello." She greeted back. Trying not to look at Nicole who's giving her a teasing look.

 

"I've been looking for you." YongHwa said.

 

 

In just hearing him say that, her heart skips a beat.