a flying bottle of shampoo

Obvious

Please don't kill me?

-------...........

 

"This is wrong" Sungmin mumbled as he scooted closer to Kyuhyun's warm body. He had spent the evening at Kyuhyun's place once again to "do his homework",but, as usual, he spent those countless hours simply gaping at Kyuhyun's face who was glowing under the dim light of a lamp. 

 

Kyuhyun obviously felt Sungmin staring at him, but he didn't mind.

 

He'd gladly give up doing his task, even if it meant recieving a bad grade, just to feel Sungmin's gaze on his face for a few more minutes.

 

But they had to sleep, after all.

 

"This isn't wrong, you were the one who insisted in spending the night" Kyuhyun replied as he ran his hand through Sungmin's hair. "Besides, you locked your door, they won't notice your absence"

 

"Just because I was the one who insisted on it, it doesn't mean I'm being reasonable"  Sungmin pouted and hid his face on the crook of Kyuhyun's neck

 

"You say that as if I didn't want you here." Kyuhyun chuckled "Don't be reasonable for once and let me hold you"

 

"I quit being reasonable the moment I confessed" Sungmin whispered, slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

"It was the best decision you've ever made, so shut your trap"

 

And they slept with smiles resting on their tired faces.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Hnng, kyu-"

 

Poof

 

"holy Kyuhyun" Sungmin swore, rubbing his hand over his quickly swelling forehead.

 

It was too early in the morning, the sun hadn't even rise yet, and the alarm clock was flashing 05:30 at Sungmin's scrunched eyes.

 

Magnificent.

 

Apparently, Kyuhyun had rolled over in his sleep, and consequently shoved Sungmin off the bed. Which resulted in a really angry Sungmin with a bruise on his forehead.

 

"" Sungmin snorted, climbing up the bed only to be shoved once again off it by a half asleep Kyuhyun.

 

Deciding he wouldn't be able to sleep anymore anyways, Sungmin got up his feet and decided to try doing the most effective way of waking Kyuhyun up.

 

Taking a shower. With the door open, and the lights on.

 

He quickly made his way towards the shower, turning it on. The water soundly dripped down the drain making Kyuhyun  groan in annoyance.

 

"Min?" the younger mumbled, his face buried in his pillow, trying to avoid the bright light emanating from the bathroom.

 

Ignoring Kyuhyuh completely, Sungmin removed his clothes and quickly hopped in the shower, taking his time under the hot water, not worried in the least bit about his boyfriend who was trashing in the bed trying to ignore the blinding light.

 

20 minutes later, Sungmin emerged from the bathroom, wearing a loose sweatshirt that went down to his knees and a white towel around his head. Grinning widely, he jumped over Kyuhyun, who had hidden himself under the covers in a frustrated attempt to isolate himself from the noise of the shower.

 

"Kyu, rise and shine!" Sungmin chuckled on Kyuhyun's ear, and as much as the younger loved Sungmin's displays of affection, he'd rather recieve them after having woken up properly.

 

"Let me sleep" Kyuhyun mumbled, pushing the conforter over his head once again, trying to ignore Sungmin's hyperactivity so early in the morning.

 

Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun's conforter off and kicked it aside, jumping over Kyuhyun once again and hugging his waist from behind "You didn't let me sleep, so I won't let you sleep either."

 

"Nonsense"

 

"You kicked me off bed, idiot"

 

"I did not" Kyuhyun grumbled, but turning around to hide his face on the crook of Sungmin's neck nevertheless. "if I did that, I'm sorry. Can we go back to sleep now?"

 

Sungmin punched Kyuhyun's sides playfully, giggling so softly it made Kyuhyun's insides churn, (even if he wouldn't admit that any time soon) "I'm pretty much awake now, I don't think I can go back to sleep now" he answered.

 

"Well, you did a great job in waking me up, idiot" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, and threw a quick glance at the clock laying on his bedside table, snorting as he realized what time it was "And it's not even 6am, gosh what is wrong with you" he buried his head deeper on the crook of Sungmin's neck. "You smell nice" Kyuhyun sniffed, a bit too loud "did you use my shower lotion?"

 

"oh" Sungmin whispered "sorry, I shouldn't be using your stuff without asking"

 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Don't be. It's y."

 

"We are together for not even a month, and you give yourself the right to talk to me like that" Sungmin snorted, clearly not meaning to sound harsh.

 

"if only you'd give me the right to get in your pants-"

 

"shut the up"

 

------------------------------------

 

 

After bickering, or rather, engaging in a rather heated pillow fight which was started by Kyuhyun actually trying to get his hands in Sungmin's pants, leaving the latter rather pissed and making him hit the former pretty hard on the face with a pillow.

 

Kyuhyun ended up sporting a pretty bad nosebleed.

 

"Stay still-"

 

"IT WON'T STOP COMING  OUT"

 

"Don't tilt your head back, it's worse that way-"

 

"I'M GONNA PASS OUT"

 

Sungmin got up the couch they were currently sitting on, in the middle of Kyuhyun's living room, and flicked Kyuhyun's forehead with a bit too much force than necessary. "Quit being a drama queen and let me try to fix your face"

 

He sat down again, and pulling a tissue out of the tissue box, carefuly wiped Kyuhyun's chin "Your nose isn't even bleeding anymore"  he chuckled softly, tapping Kyuhyun's cheek  "There you go, good as new"

 

Kyuhyun frowned at Sungmin, refusing to meet the latter's eyes "You hit me hard" he finished with a pout.

 

"Really? You're being ridiculous now." Sungmin sighed "I'm sorry. Ok?"

 

"Kiss me as an apology"

 

"You're impossible"

 

"Kiss!" Kyuhyun giggled, poiting at his cheek, making it clear that he wasn't mad at all at Sungmin.

 

"Fine" Sungmin chuckled, a small smile resting on his lips, he tilted his head to the side to kiss Kyuhyun's right cheek, but just when he was about to close the gap between his lips and Kyuhyun's scar marked skin, Kyuhyun tilted his head to the side, connecting his lips to Sungmin's.

 

Startled, Sungmin tried to push back, only to be embraced even tighter against Kyuhyun's chest. He let himself get lost in the kiss, and together they forgot about where they were, and about all those blood stains on the floor.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

It had been a few hours since Sungmin had gone back to his room, leaving Kyuhyun to clean up the bloodstains all by himself. Not that he minded, to be complete honest. Although he'd like if a certain short man was there with him. Then at least he'd get a nice view the man's behind to keep him motivated to keep the cleaning going.

 

"ing hell" he swore as he, once again, poured the cleaning product he found in the cabinet on the carpet.

 

"So how did this happen again?" his sister asked, leaning on the doorframe. "I knew you were acting too sensitive lately, you should have asked me for some pads."

 

" off, Ahra" he mumbled, scrubbing the couch.

 

Ahra slowly approached him, a small smile resting on her lips "Want some advice, cupcake? If you want to clean something, try using stain remover, not shampoo."

 

"Wait, what?"

 

"That's the experimental shampoo I tried making last week. It has my name written on the bottle, genious"

 

He raised his gaze skeptically at his sister, snickering "But you're such a pig that I thought mom had got you your very own bottle of stain remover"

 

Needless to say, he ended up having another nosebleed.

 

This time caused by a flying bottle of shampoo.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: What even? Don't ask me

I'm sorry this took aaaaaaaaAAAAAGES to come out. And believe me, it was not because of Sungmin's marriage.

I just got a lot of stuff going on on my life and now that my break is over I'm working my off. But hey, I did promise I'd finish this fiasco.

I'm sorry if it's bad and basically a filler but It's a filler made with LOVE

This is dedicaded to CHANTYYYY <3 my lovely, lovely friend. This doesn't do you any justice, but I promised you I'd try finishing this before the end of february!

also, thank you guys so much for commenting and subscribing! it means the world to me! And man, 100 subscribers? you guys are crazy.

unbetaed because literally everyone I know is busy, so I'm really sorry for any grammar mistakes! If you spot one, let me know!

Ps: Well.....since some people asked me about my stance on Sungmin's relationship / marriage / whatever, I'll say:

I support him, and his marriage, completely. I have my reasons to do so, as some of you probably have your reasons to not support him. I understand, and respect you, but I also don't want to hear your arguments. Some people went as far as quoting my tweets and calling me a like....wow? I did get pretty upset at some things I read but I didn't, not even once, mention any person directly or intended to hurt anyone on purpose,  and I made sure to apologize every single time I acted too harsh. So, this is my final stance, I support him, and I will continue to do so. If you dislike my tweets, or me, or my fic, it's completely ok and it's not like you need my approval, but please, just back away silently and leave me and my friends alone.

-vit