Impression

Who Am I

Ana continued to bow to the men standing before her, "Thank you so much. This really means a lot to me."

Tori was calmly sleeping in the bed after fainting from a migraine. Doctor Jang came in earlier to examine her and just told them to allow her to rest; she was just tired.

"No no...we didn't do anything" the manager said, trying to keep Ana from bowing.

"No...really..." Ana said, with a smile of relief, "My unnie has reacted today more than she did with a month and a half of therapy. Really. You coming today was a blessing. I finally have hope that she will get better soon."

"No...the kids even made her faint just now... we're sorry for that" they all bowed in apology.

Ana's smile did not fade, "Didn't you hear the doctor? She was worn out. It means something was working really hard to tire her out...either her mind to remember things or her will power to interact with people. Either way, it's progress. The doctor said it was as if she had an intense therapy session, which is good to test and push her limits." Ana sighed, "It would be wonderful if you all had time to come visit her often. But, really, this one time was really helpful."

Baro pat her shoulder, "We will try to come back to see her" he promised. The other guys nodded as well.

"They boys have a segment to film in another hospital today so we have to get going." Their manager said, which cued them to mask up, "but, if possible we'll try to visit again."

Ana was filled with appreciation, "Thank you! Thank you!"

They all said goodbye and left the room. Ana sat down by the bed and sighed in satisfaction while looking down at Tori who was now sleeping peacefully.

Someone knocked on the door and the nurse entered, with a look on her face that Ana did not like to see: searching for gossip.

"Hey, hey...Ana-ssi...you know... those men that just came to see Tori-ssi. Who were they?" She gave her a look as if to say "you can trust me with your secrets"

Ana blinked a couple times, looking confused, "Those men?" She asked, "you mean the ones that just left?"

She nodded in anticipation.

"What about them? Did you recognize one of them?"

"Ahni-yo~ it's just that they were masked up so well, like famous people..." she raised a brow and motioned at Tori, "did she know some famous idol group or something?" Her eyes widened in excitement, "is she dating one of them?"

Ana laughed, "WooRi-ssi. Those men," She looked directly into the nurse's eyes, "were unnie's old classmates." She chuckled, "its yellow-dust season... who isnt wearing a mask around? And look at that sun outside. Tell me you've never seen people wear sunglasses before?"

The nurse retreated in embarrassment, "heh...I guess you're right."

Ana shook her head, "We just came to this hospital from America and her parents could not come with her in order to pay for the hospital bills...what kind of connection do you think either of us have with idols?" She smiled politely at the embarrassed nurse, "There's no reason to worry about things like that. We have no connections with famous people. I just want my unnie to get better soon."

------------

Hyung. What’s our schedule like for the next week?” Gongchan asked the manager, who was driving.

“Not that busy for you,” he looked through the rear-view mirror, “Wae16?”

“I want to come back to visit nuna.” He was sitting in the back seat and leaned on the seat in front of him, where Jinyoung was sitting, “Hyung, you've been working really hard writing songs these days. Why don't you take a break and come with me tomorrow?"

"Ya ya ya" Sandeul tugged on Gongchan's arm, "Me too. I want to go too~"

"You have a recording tomorrow" CNU said and Sandeul grabbed the air above him, "Gyahhh but I want to goooo~" his exaggerated despair gained more head shakes than pity.

"Ya~ but beware of her eyes." CNU nudged Jinyoung and pointed to his eyes, "It's like she can look into your soul."

The other guys started laughing out loud, "Hyung, you're just too shy." Baro, who was sitting on the other side of Sandeul, said.

"Especially in front if a girl!" Sandeul added, teasingly and imitated how he fidgeted with his fingers.

"Don't worry Jinyoung hyung," Baro tapped Jinyoung's shoulder, "she looks at you with this mong (blank) look like a child's, it's actually really cute."

"Ya~" Jinyoung finally spoke up, "I never said I was going. I need to finish my songs-"

"Hyung!" Baro interrupted, "we all agreed to spend some time talking to her. You're the only one who hasn't yet. You've got to be a man of his word," he said with extra emphasis on man.

"Mwo (well)...I don't know what I would say..." Jinyoung looked to the side and scratched his head.

"Ey~ just start a conversation like you would with a shy girl." Sandeul said as Gongchan jumped onto Jinyoung's shoulder, "So we're agreed? You’re coming?"

Jinyoung couldn't refute the statement and nodded, "Algae-da (Alright/I know) I'll go with you."

"Just remember to be careful when you guys leave the dorm" Inro looked back at them through the rear view mirror.

"We know, Inro hyung." Gongchan gave him an eye-smile, "The hospital isn't very far. We'll just go through the park behind our building."

The van pulled into the parking lot of a large hospital and the men got ready, fixing their hair and tidying their outfits.

"Gaja (Let's go)" Jinyoung said as he slid open the van door.