Chapter 6

The Kiss Thief

Today's the day I'm about to meet him. I'm about to meet the "Kiss Thief". I was standing where his trail has led me and as I turned around, I was met with a familiar guy, "Kiss Thief" was no other than...

..................................................................................................................................................................

One day before the meeting

Fridays are my favorite day of the week because I know that the weekend arrives after school. It's been a week since we went to the water park. I was still irritated by Mark for kissing me, everyday he reminds me about it by bringing attention to his lips. I mean, I did like the kiss but the person that kissed me ruined it.

I just got to school and I'm about to open my locker. When i opened my locker, a note fell out. I already knew who it was from.

The note said:

Beautiful Krystal,

I bet you're curious to know who I am. I really want you to know who I am as well. That's why, I want you to go to the mall tomorrow at 12pm. Go through the main entrance and there you'll find me.

Always yours,

K.T

I can't believe it, he's finally going to reveal himself to me. I've been really wanting to meet him. I've been wanting to meet the stranger who has stolen my heart.

"Oh, what do we have here?" 

My face expression became annoyed when a certain guy took the note I was holding.

"Give that back to me Tuan." I said sternly.

He shook his head and read the note. I tried to get it from him but he put his arm up and his tall height made it harder for me to take it from him. When he was done reading, he finally gave the note back to me.

"So, KT? Who is that?" asked Mark.

"Just, someone." I replied.

"Someone who is your secret admirer. Do you know who it is?" he asked.

"Of course I do. It's Kim Tan." I lied.

"Kim Tan? That guy who always trips when he's going down the stairs?" he replied.

"Yeah, why not?" I replied.

Mark gave me a questioning look and luck was on my side because the bell rang for class.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Saturday Morning

I woke up feeling extremey nervous, nervous about meeting him. I decided to wear casual clothing, just some shorts and an over sized shirt which I tucked in the front. I didn't wanna make it seem like I wanted to look really beautiful for someone I don't even know.

Here I am at the mall and as I walked in, a little boy handed me a rose with a note.

"Krystal, I'm in the food court and I'm wearing a white shirt and black pants." I said as I read the note.

I went to the food court and when I got there, everyone was wearing a white short and black pants. I sighed and suddenly something caught my attention. A person walked by me and there were words on the back of his shirt.

Krystal, I've loved you since the day I first set my eyes on you.

Then a woman walked by.

l'm sorry you has to meet me this way. I hope you aren't mad after all the kisses I stole from you.

Ok, that made me blush.

Then, 3 girls who were wearing hats and sunglasses walked by.

"Take care of him. You are perfect for each other." they said.

I recognized their voices, they sounded like Sulli, Tiffany and Suzy.

Then one by one mascots walked pass me with signs hanging on them.

The first one said, I am definitely not Kim Tan.

The second one said, Hey neighbor!

The last one said, turn around.

I turned and behind me I saw a tall man standing behind a bouquet of roses. He put down the roses and I gained feeling of assurance. I had a feeling that it was him all along but I didn't want to believe it. I smiled and said, "Mark."

 

A/N: New update everyone!! I apologize for making this short. I just came froma camping trip and felt the need to update this fast. I also have an announcement to make. This story will be on hiatus for awhile because I meed to finish my other story to start my new one. Thank you very much for the support everyone. Kisses! xoxo❤❤❤