Chapter 4

The Kiss Thief

School was extremely awkward for me today, I couldn't face Mark. I couldn't talk to him, I couldn't even say his name. The thing that happened between us this morning made me feel weird, I mean we didn't kiss. But when I was looking into his eyes, I felt something. I'm not sure if it's love or I was just taken aback by his kiss last night. 

It was lunch time when I went to my locker to drop off my books. As I opened my locker, another note fell out.

Hi Krystal! Do you stil remember me? I wrote this note to tell you that I really do like you and to also tell you that you'll meet me soon. But for now...

The sentence ended their and I looked around to see if anyone was watching me. But there was barely any students because it was lunch time. I closed my locker and as I make my way to the cafeteria, I was pulled into a dark room.

"Who are you? Why do you-" Again, I couldn't finish what I intended to say because I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. They felt familiar, it made me feel like I've kissed this person more than once.

The kiss stopped and once again I was left alone in the room. I rushed out quickly just to see who it was but when I came out there was no one.

"I need to know who you are. I know I don't know you but I'm falling for you." I said in the empty corridor.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Krystal!" Sulli called me as I entered the cafeteria.

"Hey." I said as I sat next to her.

"What took you so long?"  asked Suzy.

"I...uh...had to go to the restroom." I replied to her.

She nodded her head and went back to eating her food.

"Here Krys. Eat up! I bought you lunch." says Tiffany as she handed me a tray of food.

"Thanks Fany! Here." I replied as I handed her money for the food.

"No need Krys. It's my treat." replied Tiffany.

"Thank you so much! I will enjoy my meal then." says Krystal as she got chopsticks.

"Has anyone seen Wang Pabo?" asks Sulli.

"Yeah. He's with Mark, they're at the court with Jaebum and the others." says Hyunsik.

"Aigoo! That pabo is going to get it. I told him not to skip lunch. He's gunna be complaining in his next class. I'm gunna go give him food." says Sulli as she stands up taking her stuff with her.

"Hey Krystal, why don't you bring food for Mark." suggested Suzy.

"Yeah. I bet that is hungry too." says Tiffany as she hands Krystal a sandwich that Tiffany made just in case she didn't like the cafeteria food.

I was hesitant to take the sandwich at first but I felt bad because Mark was probably hungry. As much as I didn't want to do it, I ended up taking the sandwich and following Sulli.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When we got to the court, Jackson and Mark were in the middle of a game. Me and Sulli decided to take a seat and wait for them to finish the game.

I watched as they played, Mark had an advantage since he was very tall. I can't help but admire how charismatic he looked as he played with the others. When he was doing free throws, he made eye contact with me and then gave me a wink. Then he made his shot and it went in. Alright, I admit, I blushed at what he just did.

The game ended with Mark and Jackson's team taking home the title of being winners. 

"Hey Babe." says Jackson as he gives Sulli a peck on the lips.

"You want me to do that to you too?" I was surpriswd because I didn't even notice that Mark was next to me.

"In your dreams Tuan." I replied.

"Ouch! Mark just got rejected." says JB as he walks towards us with the others.

Mark just rolled his eyes at him.

"You must be Krystal. I'm JB and this is Jr, Younjae, BamBam and Yugyeom." 

"Nice to meet you all." I say to them with a smile.

"So, what brings the two of you here?" asked Jackson.

"Well being the pabo that you are , I realized that you skipped lunch again to play. So we brought food for you." explained Sulli as she gave Jackson his food. Jackson thanked her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I assume, you brought something for me too." says Mark while smirking at me.

I did a mocking smile towards him and slammed the sandwich on his chest.

"Dang bro! That's twice in a row." says Jr. while patting Mark on the shoulder.

I didn't know why but I found Jr's comment funny and I laughed which gave me a death glare from Mark.

"Alright guys me and Krystal have to go. Our class is far from here and the bell is about to ring." says Sulli.

We said good bye to them and made our way to class.

"Hey Krystal." says Sulli.

"Yes?"

"What do you think of Mark?" she asked.

"Well, he seems like a guy who can get any girl he wants." 

"Yeah he is. But you know, he's never been in a serious relationship before. He dated girls but he was done with then after the first date."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure you'll have to ask him yourself." 

That was exactly what I was planning to do after work.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I came out of work and saw Mark carrying some grocery bags.

 

 

"Hey Mark. Did you do some grocery shopping?" I said to him.

 

"Yeah. I needed to restock on food." He explained.

 

As we walked together, I remembered what Sulli said and I decided to ask him.

 

 

"Mark, is it true that you haven't been in a serious relationship? "

 

He eyed me weirdly and made a deep sigh before answering my question.

 

"Yeah. Out of all the girls I've dated, none of them ever made me fall in love."

 

 

"Except for the girl you like now." I replied.

 

"That girl is an exception. I feel in love with her the moment I saw her. I just hope that she ends up liking me back when I finally confess to her."

 

"You have your ways and you're a great guy so I'm pretty sure she wil say yes to you."

 

"Really Krystal? You would say yes to me?"

 

I was stunned, I didn't know what to say to him. I didn't even know how I felt at that moment. Suddenly, I heard Mark laugh.

 

"I'm just kidding. Woah! You took that seriously. I'm sorry I won't do it again. I'll see you tomorrow." he said to me as he entered his place.

 

I nodded my head and went inside my place. Mark Tuan, you really are something. Why am I feeling the same thing I'm feeling for Kiss Thief for you?

 

 

A/N: Annyeong yeorubeun!!! Miannhae! I haven't updated in a while. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥