Chapter 9 (Part 2)

The Kiss Thief

Khun-oppa and Fany-unnie,

You guys are the older siblings in our group. I wanted to thank the two of you for always looking out for all of us. Nichkhun, you are the older brother I never had. Thank you for making feel what it's like to have an older brother who watches over his younger sister. Tiffany, thank you for guiding me in my relationship with Mark and for always looking out for him. You must be really disappointed in me because I hurt your cousin. Truth is, I decided to break up with Mark because of a condition I have. Before I tell you what it is, please promise me that you will never tell Mark about this. The real reason why I left is because I have a disease and the survival rate is low. I don't want Mark to know because I want him to live without any worry. Please continue to take care of him and make sure that he learns to fall in love with someone else.

Krystal

"This is unfair Khun. She can't be leaving him if she knows he loves her." said Tiffany.

"Fany-yah, let's just accept her decision. We both know what Mark would do if he finds out about her disease. He could put himself in great danger." said Nichkhun.

Tiffany nodded her head and held tightly onto Nichkhun's arm so that she could keep herself together.

"I guess all we can do now is take good care of Mark. It's a good thing that the doctor said he just needed sleep, I don't what I would've done if it was something worst." said Tiffany.

Nichkhun put his arm around her and caressed her arm to make her feel better. Tiffany then leaned her head on Nichkhun's shoulder with tears pouring out of her eyes.

Suji and Myungji,

You two are the cutest couple in our group because you guys have the feel of young teenagers in love. You guys have to stay like that. Suzy, you are serious about school but you are able to bring fun to our group too. I know that even though you tease Mark, you care a lot about him as a friend and I thank you for that. Continue on being his friend and be there when he needs someone to tease. Just kidding. But please be there for him. Myungsik, take good care of Suzy and always be the one that knocks some sense into Mark. Be there for him when he needs a friend to eat with and make sure that you keep him focused on his school work. Now that I've said all of those things, I'm going to tell you the reason why I'm leaving. Funny story actually, I have a disease and I'm leaving to get treatment. Don't get your hopes up though because my survival rate is low. Please don't tell Mark the real reason I'm leaving. I love you guys. Good bye.

Krystal

"Myung this is unfair. She can't leave, she has to stay." protested Suzy with tearful eyes.

"She made a sacrifice Suji. She wants us to continue living without her and that's what we'll do." explained Myungsik.

"But she can't leave." said Suzy.

"Who's leaving?"

They all turned towards the voice of the red haired boy lying down on the hospital bed.

"No one. Do you want anything to drink?" said Tiffany trying to change the subject.

"No. Who's leaving and why are all of you crying?" asked a frustrated Mark.

"You don't need to know." said Suzy.

"Clearly I need to know because it's affecting all of you. Krystal is the one leaving right?" said Mark.

They all stayed quiet at his question, they didn't know what else to say.

"I'll take that as a yes, Now, why are all of you crying?" said an angered Mark.

"Here. This is the answer as to why all of us are crying." said Sulli as she hands him the letter that Krystal wrote for him.

"I think we should give him some space. Let's go and wait outside." said Nichkhun.

Sulli, Jackson, Suzy and Myungsik wen out first while Tiffany said something to Mark before going outside.

"If you need us, we'll be outside ok?"

She waited for Mark to respond but he didn't. She sighed deeply and went out with Nichkhun following behind her.

Mark sat in his bed and stared at the piece of paper in his hand. He slowly opened the letter and read the contents inside.

Yi-En,

I'm probably the only person you hate the most in the world right now. I know I caused you a lot of pain. If it makes you feel any better, I'm going through more pain than you because I played with your feelings. I don't regret hurting you because it's the right thing to do. I'm leaving Yi-En, I'm leaving for good. As a matter of fact, I'll already be on my way by the time you read this letter. I want you to not look for me and to forget about me. Don't do it because I told you to, do it because you have to move on with your life. Do it because it's the right thing to do. Thank you for loving me and I'm sorry that I wasted it.

Soojung

"Why do you keep telling people what to do." said Mark as he put his shoes on and ran out of his room.

He ran past his friends and they ran after him.

"Mark, where are you going?!?" yelled Jackson.

"I have to stop her. She can't leave." said Mark still running.

"Mark! Stop! It's not worth it!" yelled Suzy.

Mark stopped running and stood in front of them trying to catch his breath.

"I need to know why she's leaving. Just let me hear it from her." said Mark.

Nichkhun took out his car keys and walked over to Mark. Everyone watched as he placed his keys in Mark's hand.

"Go! If you really want to know, then go after her." said Nichkhun.

Mark nodded his head with a determined look on his face. "Thank you Hyung."

Everyone watched as Mark got into Nichkhun's car and drove away.

"Why did you do that?" asked Tiffany.

"They deserve a proper closure." said Nichkhun.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mark drove to his apartment hoping that Krystak would still be there. He neglected using the elevator and ran up the stairs as fast as he could. He reached Krystal's door and knocked hard.

"Krystal!" he yelled while knocking.

After a few knocks he tried to catch his breath and he noticed a piece of paper on the door knob.

Unit for Sale

He threw the paper on the floor and ran back down to the car.

"Where could you be?" said Mark as he sat in the driver's seat.

He thought about it for a while and decided to go to the only place he could think of when people run away.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Flight 302 to Los Angeles, California now boarding." said the announcer in the airport.

Krystal stood up from her seat and started to make her way to the gate.

Mark just arrived at the airport and ran inside without caring about security, trying to stop him at the moment. He saw that there was a flight to Los Angeles and he knew that that was where he would find Krystal.

He ran to the gate and saw a familiar brunette.

"Jung Soojung!" he yelled.

Krystal turned around at the sound of the familiar voice. She saw Mark with a bunch of securtiy telling him to go.

"Please just let me speak to her real quick." pleaded Mark.

The guards looked at Krystal and she nodded her head. They loosened their grip on Mark. Mark was about to go closer to her when she stopped him.

"If you take one more step, I'm going to tell the guards to take you." said Krystal.

Mark stood where he was and thought of what he wanted to say to Krystal.

"Why Krystal? Why are you leaving?" asked Mark.

Krystal tried to stay cold to him with everything she had.

"I told you not to look for me. You don't need to know why I'm leaving. It's not like you were important to me. I don't love you Mark." she said as her heart broke into thousands of pieces. That was the second time she rejected him.

"Krystal, I deserve to know. I deserve an explanation." said Mark.

"No. No, you don't. Go ahead and take him out of here." said Krystal as she turns around and enters the plane with tears flowing down her face.

Mark was expressionless and tried to recall the events that just happened as the security team dragged him out of the airport.

A/N: New update! I would like to announce that the next chapter of this story is the last chapter. I'm sorry if it's short but school is about to start and I wanted to finish this so that I can focus on my other story and start new ones. Kisses! xoxo❤❤❤