Chapter 1

The Kiss Thief

Hi everyone, my name is Jung Soo Jung but everyone calls me Krystal. I have the biggest problem of my life right now. My parents want me to go to school in Seoul for my senior year. I am so disappointed because I already have friends here in California and now I have to go to a whole new school where I don't know anyone.

"Krystal Jung, me and your father think that it is in your benefit if you go to Seoul on your final year of high school. I want you to feel what it's like to be independent."

Can you believe what my mom just said? After all of these years, she finally decides to let me go. I'm okay with living alone but I'm not okay with having to move on my last year of high school. But to tell you the truth, I'm not the rebel in my family. It's actually my sister, Jessica, she moved to New York for college and now my parents want me to be like her and learn to live on my own.

"I understand mom and dad. So, when do I leave?"

"Whenever you want to. Just make sure that you get there before the school year starts. We already bought a condo unit for you near your new high school."

I cannot believe that my parents are willing to spend so much money just so I could go to school in a different country. Well, I can't blame them, my family does own a chain of 5 star restaurants all over the world.

I decided to leave two months before the school year in Seoul started. I wanted to familiarize myself with the place.

When I got to Seoul, there was a chauffer waiting for me outside of the airport.

"Hello Ms. Jung. I am Lee Joonki and I am your personal chauffer. Your parents want me to pick you up to school and from school." says Mr.Lee.

"Thank you Mr.Lee. I have a question. Did my parents buy me my own car?"

"Yes. It is parked in the parking structure of your condo. Please let me know whenever you decide to drive yourself." explains Mr.Lee.

I gave him a nod and went inside the car. I looked out of the window and observed the streets of Seoul. It was beautiful. The fashion districts have caught my attention and I will definitely do alot of shopping.

I got to my condo and noticed that it was huge and luxurious. My parents are so strange, I cna't believe that they expected me to be independent when they provided me with everything I needed. But that's okay, I love them for not making suffer so much.

The first thing I did during my free time of getting to know the new place I've just moved into is getting a job. I was able to get a job at a cafe near my new place. It looked nice and looked like the place I would even hang out in after school.

......................................................................................................................................................................

The two months I've alotted for myself passed by quickly and today, I start the first day of my senior year here in Seoul. I had Mr.Lee drop me off to school because I wanted to observe the route that I would take once I decide to drive to school.

We got to the school and Mr.Lee opened the door for me. The school was big and modernized. It was a school for the elite. I really cannot believe that my parents spent money to make me go to a school like this.

"Krystal Jung, let's get this show on the road. You will do great!" I told myself as I slowly walk into the school.

I went straight to the counselor's office so that I could get my schedule. The students looked at me as I was walking and I noticed them whisper about me. I wondered if anything was wrong with my uniform but I ended up just ignoring their whispers.

"Hello Miss, I'd like to get my schedule." I say as I walk into the counselor's office.

"May I get your name please?" asked the counselor.

"Jung Soo Jung."

The counselor looked up my name on the computer and printed a copy of my schedule. I walked out of the office and looked for my first class, I had a few minutes left before class started so I decided to walk around and find my classes.

I had two minutes to spare when I finished looking up my classes and returned to my first class. I looked around the room and noticed an empty seat in the corner of the room. I decided to sit there.

As I sat down, I noticed that the girl next to me was just staring at me with a smile. I looked at her and nodded my head with a smile. She didn't stop looking and I started to feel uncomfortable so I spoke up.

"Um, is there anything on my face?" I asked her.

"Oh none at all. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I always do this to new people because it's the only way that I get them to talk to me first. My name is Choi Sulli and you are?" said the girl next to me.

"I'm Jung Krystal." I replied.

"Oh that's a nice name. Nice to meet you Krystal."

I smiled at Sulli and shook her hand. It was nice to have met someone on my first day. I noticed a group of people enter our classroom and everyone in the class paid attention as they walked in.

"Um, Sulli who are they?" I ask.

"Oh, they're my friends. I'll introduce you to them."

The group of people took the sits around Sulli and I.

"Hey guys! I want you to meet Krystal. She's new here."

I felt even more uncomfortable when her friends all looked at me.

"Annyeong!" I say to them.

I was able to calm down when they all smiled at me.

"Let me introduce them to you. So starting from the left, those two are our power couple. They are Tiffanny and Nichkhun. They're the power couple because they've been together since the beginning of the school year. Next to them are our maknae couple. They've been together for almost one year. They are Suzy and Hyunsik." says Sulli.

"Nice to meet you Krystal!" they all said to me.

"Nice to meet you guys too." I say to them.

"Wait a minute Ssul. We're not complete yet. Where's your man and his bestie?" says Tiffanny.

Sulli pointed at the two guys that just walked in. One of them caught my attention, it was the guy with the red hair. His smile was cute and he was tall. Wait a minute! I need to snap out of this! I cannot let boys distract me, my parents trust me.

"Well, now that you two are here. I want you to meet my new friend. You two, this is Krystal and Krystal these two are Mark and Jackson, my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you Krystal." said the two at the same time.

"Nice to meet you guys too."

.......................................................................................................................................................................

The day went on and I found out that we had the same classes. It was finally time for lunch and we were all very hungry specially after 5 hours worth of syllabus talk.

We were all walking to the cafeteria when I decided to put my books in my locker.

"Hey guys. I'll just meet you there, I have to put my books in my locker."

"Okay Krystal. Just meet as at our table. We're so easy to see so you can't miss it. We'lll buy you your food." says Suzy.

"Thank you!"

I rush to my locker and put my books inside. As I was walking to the cafeteria, I was pulled into the janitor's closet and I couldn't see the person that pulled me inside.

"Who are you? Let me go." I said as I struggled from the person's hold on my wrist.

"Shh." I heard him say.

"What are-"

I was cut off, I couldn't finish my sentence. I couldn't finish my sentence because he kissed me. I know I should be mad right now. But the kiss felt right, it was like me and him were meant to kiss. I felt him bite my lip and I couldn't help but respond.

We kissed until we both pulled out because we needed oxygen. I felt him smirk at me and he pushed me out of the room. I turned to see where he went but there was a crowd of students headed for the cafeteria.

I can't believe it! My first kiss was stolen by a total stranger and I...and I...liked it.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! I decided to write this fanfic because right now I'm in love with Mark Tuan from GOT7 and I am also super excited for f(x)'s comeback. How was this you guys? Don't forget to comment, share, vote and subscribe. Kisses! xoxo♥ ♥ ♥