Chapter 2

The Kiss Thief

"Hey Krystal, what took you so long?" asked Sulli as I take my seat next to her.

"I-um-I got a little lost because there was alot of students."

I couldn't tell her the real reason that I was late. Hearing an explanation like, I was late because I had my first kiss stolen by a total stranger and I liked it, would sound just totally ridiculous.

"Where's Mark?" says Tiffany.

"I'm here. Did you miss me?" says Mark as he takes his seat next to Tiffany.

"Shut up! You want me to tell your parents what you've been up to?" replies Tiffany.

"Oh yeah Krystal I forgot to mention. Tiffany and Mark are cousins. Mark's been given his own condo by his parents to see if he could live by himself. His parents are in LA." says Sulli.

"He's not doing a very good job about it." comments Tiffany.

I understood what Mark was going through, I mean my parents are putting me through the same thing.

"I understand you Mark. My parents are making me live by myself here too. But honestly, I blame my own sister." I say.

Mark smiled at me and nodded his head.

"Oh no!" says Suzy.

"What happened?" asks Hyunsik.

"He's showing that smile." says Suzy.

"Does Mark have different smiles?" asked Jackson.

"Yes. Krystal be careful, that smile is his "capture the girl" smile. He always makes that smile when he likes a girl." explains Suzy.

Mark is interested in me? Well, I honestly wouldn't mind. He seemed like a good guy and he is pretty cute.

"Did you forget that you once fell for it Suji?" says Mark.

"And that was when Hyunsik showed up to save me from you." replies Suzy.

"Aye Mark. Let's go to the court after school. The guys want us to play a game with them." says Jackson.

Mark replied with a nod of his head.

"Krystal, me and the girls are going shopping after school. Would you like to come with us?" asks Tiffany.

"I'm sorry Fany. I'd love to but I have to go to work."

"You have a job?" asked Suzy.

"Yeah. It's in a cafe near my place." I explained to them.

They nodded their heads and we spent the rest of lunch trying to finish our food. They were a nice group of people and I really feel welcomed by them.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was the end of the day and I was on my way home, Mr.Kim was already outside when I went out of the school. I looked out my window and I couldn't help but think about the piece of paper that I found in my locker.

I was walking out from class and I headed to my locker because I needed one of my textbooks for homework. I opened my locker and a piece of paper came out.

To Krystal,

Hi! Sorry if I was quick to kiss you today. I just think that you are very beautiful and I hope that when the time comes for you to meet me, you won't hate me.

 

From K.T.

I snapped back to reality whe Mr.Kim called me and told me that we are already in front of the cafe. I said goodbye to him and told him that I would be driving myself to school from now on. But I will call him once in a while.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I was busy with the cash register when customers came into the cafe.

"Hello and Welcome to Squarebucks! What would you like to order?"

"Krystal?"

I looked up and saw Sulli with the others, well without Jackson and Mark of course.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I ask them.

"Well, we were gunna go to the mall but then Khun and Hyun were lonely so they decided to tag along." explained Sulli.

"Are Mark and Jackson still playing basketball?" I ask.

"Yeah, but they just finished. They're on their way too." says Sulli.

"Krystal."

I look next to me and notice that my boss was there.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Are they your friends?"

"Yes." I replied.

"That's great! You guys feel free to order whatever you like. I'll just give them to you for free since Krystal doesn't use her employee discount." says my boss.

"Thank you!" replied my friends.

"Krystal, feel free to join them. I'll take over here and you can't say no because I insist." says my boss.

"Oh ma'am this is too much. Let me make their drinks then."

I made their drinks and sat with them.

"So, you never used your employee discount? Where do you eat then?" asks Tiffany.

"I live in that building so there's no point for me to use my employee discount since I could just eat when I get home."

"You live in that building?" asked Suzy.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask her.

"Mark lives there too." says Khun.

"Speak of the devil." says Sulli while waving at Jackson who just came in with Mark.

"Krystal, what are you doing here?" says Mark as he takes the seat next to me.

"I work here."

"Wow Mark do you like her so much that you don't even bother to greet all of us first?" says Suzy.

"Why Miss Bae? Are you jealous?" replied Mark.

I laughed at his dumb remark and everyone looked at me.

"I-uh-I'm sorry." I said still smiling.

"When will you two stop bickering?" asked Sulli.

"Probably the day that Mark meets the one he loves, which is when he would realize that Suzy is a lady." says Jackson.

"I've already met her." says Mark.

Everyone spat out their drink, including me.

"Mark Tuan, that was really bad timing." says Tiffany as she wipes the spilled drink.

"Who is this girl? And when did you meet her?" asked Hyunsik.

"That's for me to tell and for you guys to find out when the day is right. Besides, I'm still trying to make her fall for me." explains Mark.

"Well that's a first. I didn't know that the great Mark Tuan has to MAKE a girl fall for him." says Suzy.

"This one is not like you Suji. She didn't fall for my smile so I like it because I'm challenged." replies Mark.

I wasn't sure what was up with me because I felt really curious about who the girl was. But I was certain about another thing, I felt some disappointment with the fact that Mark already has his eyes set on some girl and it looks like he's fallen hard for her.

A/N: Hello everyone! Here's my update! What do you guys think of the story so far? Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote. Kisses! xoxo ♥♥♥