Chapter 10 (End)

The Kiss Thief

5 years later

"Mark-appa!"

Mark smiled at the sight of the little boy who just came home from school.

"Hey buddy! How was school today?" asked Mark.

"It was fun we did a lot of arts and crafts and teacher told us a cute story." said the little boy.

"He's been going crazy about the story that their teacher told him. Jake you should tell Uncle Mark the story your teacher told you guys." said Sulli.

"What is this story about Jake?" asked Mark.

"Let me tell you Uncle Mark. Appa didn't like the story. He said it was dumb." said Jake.

Mark looked at Jackson with a questioning look.

"What? Make that face to me after you've heard the story." defended Jackson.

"Alright. That's enough. Mandu go with me to the kitchen and help me with dinner, Jake go ahead and tell Uncle Mark the story." said Sulli.

"Go ahead Jake." said Mark after the parents left.

"Wait a minute Uncle Mark, let me show you the craft that goes with the story. The teacher made us do a picture of a sunset by the beach." said Jake.

Mark saw the picture of the beach and he was definitely sure that something pricked him in the heart. It's been 5 years since the incident, he finished college and became a surgeon. He became successful and in those 5 years, he ignored falling in love. He still believed that there was no other girl he could love except for the one that left him.

"Uncle Mark?"

Mark woke up from his thought after hearing the voice of the little child.

"I'm sorry Jake. I got distracted. Go ahead and tell your story." said Mark.

"Well you see, my teacher told us the story because today my best friend, Rain, kissed a girl in class. He kissed her on the cheek and she ran crying to our teacher. When teacher asked why he kissed her, Rain said it was because she was pretty. Teacher laughed and told us that she had a story for us. So, the story goes like this, once upon a time there was a prince and he never liked any of the girls in his castle. One day, he was walking along the shore when he saw a beautiful girl walking in front of him. She was so beautiful that he stole a kiss from her. "Thief!" she told him. The prince apologized for kissing her and she forgave him after finding out why he kissed her. "So, what's your name kiss thief?" said the girl. "You don't need to know my name, just call me  Kiss Thief." said the prince. "Prince!" He turned to see who was calling him and he saw that it was his servant, when he turned behind him, the girl was gone. The next day he came back at the same time and they would always see each other at that time. One day the prince showed up and the girl wasn't there, but there was a note for him. The note said, "I'm sorry but I have to leave you. There will come a time where you find out the reason I left. But for now, please go on with your life." From that day on, the prince would always go to the beach at the same time even on the day of his marriage to a princess of another kingdom. He didn't see the girl again until he was about to die. She was hiding behind a rock when he saw her. "You're here. Come out so that I may speak to you properly." said the prince. The girl shook her head, and directed the prince's attention to her legs that became a tail. "You're a mermaid." said the prince. The girl nodded her head. "Prince, come here." The prince came close to her and she droppe her tears on the palm of his hand. "I want you to live. Live for me, enjoy life." She let go of his hand and when the prince took a few steps back he witnessed the girl disappear into bubbles. Then teacher said, we should remember that kisses are special which is why we shouldn't kiss someone just because we think they're pretty. And that's the end of the story."

Jake looked up and noticed that Mark was staring at him with a tear falling out of his eye.

"Uncle Mark, are you okay?" asked Jake.

"Jake, come here. Go with daddy and eat in the kitchen." said Sulli who was standing behind the couch with Jackson.

"Okay. Daddy why are all of you crying?" said Jake as he held Jackson's hand to go to the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" said Mark.

"About what?" asked Sulli.

"About what the story was about." replied Mark.

"I honestly didn't know. All he told me was that it was about a mermaid and a prince. That's why Jackson thought it was dumb, Jake fell asleep in the car so he wasn't able to tell us the whole thing." said Sulli.

"Do you know the name of his teacher?" asked Mark.

"No. All I know is they call her Ms.JS." said Sulli.

"I'm gunna go ask him." said Mark as he ran to the kitchen where he found Jake eating a chicken nugget.

He smiled at Jake and sat next to him.

"Jake, can you tell Uncle Mark your teacher's full name?" asked Mark.

"Of course! She's Ms. Jung Soojung."

Mark, Sulli, and Jackson froze at the name that they haven't heard in 5 years.

"Is there anything else you know about her Jakey?' asked Sulli.

"Um...she told us that she came from a city where we can see Mickey Mouse."

"Los Angeles." said Jackson.

"Yes appa. That's the name of the city, I forgot it because it's hard to pronounce." said Jake.

Later that night, Sulli called the whole crew back together to talk about the information they got from Jake.

"Simple solution, we all go to Jake's school tomorrow and see if the teacher is really her." said Nichkhun.

They all agreed on the idea and decided to go to Jake's school.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Alright guys. We're here. C'mon out." said Jackson as he just finished parking the car.

Jake stepped out of the car and was getting impatient when no one was coming out. He stood next to Jackson and waited.

"This is so weird. Why did all of you bring me to school today? It's usually just me and daddy." said Jake.

"Honey, it's because I told your aunties and uncles about the story and they all wanted to meet your teacher," explained Sulli.

"Well, you guys better hurry. Ms. JS doesn't like it when kids are late."

They all felt bad for Jake and stepped out of the car, following him to his classroom.

"So, how are we going to do this?" asked Suzy.

"Me and Jackson will go first since we're the parents and you guys follow. Mark go last, so that we can give you the signal." said Sulli.

They nodded their heads and Sulli opened the door.

Krystal was writing the plan for the day on the white board when she heard her door open. She smiled at the sight of Jake but her face turned cold at the sight of the people behind him.

"Jake, who are they?" asked Krystal.

"Jakey, go outside and play with your classmates." said Sulli.

Jake nodded his head and ran outside,

"You guys must be his parents." said Krystal.

"Yes we are." replied Sulli.

Silence filled the room.

"You guys why did you send Jake outside and why is it so qui-Krystal." said Suzy as she pulled Myungsik with Nichkhun and Tiffany following them.

Tiffany smiled at the sight of Krystal and smiled at her. She hurriedly ran to her and gave her a hug.When Tiffany pulled away, Krystal was sure of her instinct.

"Where is he?' asked Krystal.

They all looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"Mark! Come in!" yelled Jackson.

Mark came in and as his friends move aside, his heart started to beat faster and faster. The tears he was holding in fell out at the sight of the only girl he loves.

Krystal walked towards him and touched his face because she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Mark couldn't resisr and he leaned in to kiss her so passionately. The others hugged, laughed and cried at the sight of the two.

Mark pulled away from the kiss and hugged Krystal tightly.

"You have some explaining to do."said Mark.

Krystal smiled and nodded her head while she was leaning on his chest.

"I do." said Krystal.

END