Chapter 5

The Kiss Thief

It was Saturday and I was happy that I was finally able to sleep in. I was comfortably sleeping when all of a sudden I hear my phone's annoying ring tone.

I look at the time and see that it was only 7 am.

"Aigoo! Who calls someone this early on a Saturday morning?"

I look at my phone and I see that it was Sulli.

"He...llo" I slurred.

"Yah! Are you still sleeping Jung Soojung?" asked Sulli on the other line.

"It's Saturday Choi Jinri."

"Get up already! We're going somewhere today. I'll pick you up."

"Is it that important?" I protested.

"Just get ready. I'm gunna be there in 5 minutes." said Sulli as she ended the call.

I sighed and got the energy to stand up and get ready for whatever we were doing today. After a few minutes, I heard my doorbell ring and I see Sulli standing with Mark.

"Mark's riding with us too?" I asked.

"Yeah. Jackson asked me to pick him up, since I was picking you up too. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, bring your swim gear." explained Sulli.

"Why?"

"We're going to the water park." replied Sulli.

"Alright. Wait for me outside. I'm just gonna pack the stuff I wanna bring."

"Cool. C'mon Mark."

Mark looked at me and gave me a wink. Then he said, "Don't miss me too much."

"Like I would miss you." I replied.

"It's too early to be disgusting. C'mon Tuan, don't bother her. We'll wait for you in my car."

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I went inside Sulli's car and found that Jackson was also there.

"I thought you said Jackson asked you to pick up Mark." I said to her as I sat next to Mark and put my seatbelt on.

"He did. He slept at my place last night. His car ran out of gas so, we used my car today." explained Sulli.

"Oh okay."

"Dang Krystal! That's cold. You don't want me to be here?" said Jackson.

"Hey, you said it yourself. I didn't say anything." He stared at me with eyes that are asking if I was really serious.

"Just kidding." I said to him as I smiled.

"Before we go to the park, I need to pick up Fany." said Sulli.

"I thought Khun would pick her up?" says Mark.

"Khun's with Suzy and Hyunsik. Fany said something about watching u too. She doesn't want to get in trouble with your parents." explained Sulli.

"Why do my parents not trust me?" whines Mark.

"Because...you're you bro. What do you expect? How many times have you caused problems in school?" says Jackson.

"Yah! You...jinja! Who got me into those problems?" protested Mark.

"Not me! Right babe?" says Jackson making a cute face at Sulli who was more focused on the road.

"Wangy don't act innocent. It doesn't look right on you." replied Sulli. Jackson frowned at the disappointing answer.

The car ride became quiet then and I stared out the window until we finally got to Tiffany's place. She walked out of her house and went in opened my door. I figured she wanted to sit where I was so I scooted over and ended up between her and Mark. I felt weird at how close I was to Mark but at the same time I felt comfortable.

"Yah! Tiffany Hwang! Why are you always following what my parents say?" whined Mark as Tiffany settled into the car.

"Glad to see you too Yi-en. Would you rather have the bodyguards that your parents want to hire then?" said Tiffany. That shut Mark up and he ended up just staring at the window. The car ride was 2  hours from Tiffany's place. So, I ended up falling asleep during the car ride.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"Children, we're here!" yelled Jackson.

I felt someone tap me while I was sleeping comfortably on a pillow I was leaning on. I shove the hand away, suddenly I felt my pillow move and I tried to pull it closer but I heard a voice.

"Krystal-ssi, I know that my arm is comfortable but please wake up. We're here."

That voice, sounds like...MARK! I opened my eyes and I found that everyone was staring at me. They were all waiting for me to wake up and Mark smirked at me.

"Looks like you didn't get enough sleep." said Sulli teasingly.

"Let's just go and ride stuff." I say to her annoyed.

I avoided Mark the whole time we walked to the entrance. I stayed between Tiffany and Sulli while he was on the other side next to Jackson who had his arm around Sulli.

We met with Nickhun, Suzy and Hyunsik inside. We all headed to the locker rooms to drop off our stuff and get changed.

"So, Krystal, what was that in the car huh?" teased Sulli.

"What happened in the car?" asked Suzy.

"She enjoyed a nice nap on Mark's arm." explained Tiffany.

"Ooooh, do you have a thing for him then?" asked Suzy.

"No I do not have a THING for him." 

"She totally has a thing for him." says Sulli.

"Then, do you think he's cute?" asked Tiffany.

"Well, he is good looking. But he's such a narcissist." I answered.

I just think that guy is full of himself. 

 

"But do you think that he is datable?" added Suzy.

"I guess? I don't know him that much yet." 

"Listen Krys, I know he seems like such a jerk. But don't worry, that fool knows how to take care of people that he loves. I can assure that he'll love you with all his heart." says Tiffany.

"Well, you guys do remember that he already has a girl right?"

"Yeah. Wait, are you saying that you would go for him if he didn't have a girl?" said Sulli.

It looks like I've caught myself im a trap. I need to figure out a way to get myself out of it.

"That's not what I meant. Let's just go the guys are probably done changing now."

They laughed at me and we all made our way out. We found the guys sitting on beach chairs near the wave pool.

 

 

"Wang baby!" says Sulli as she made her way to Jackson.

 

They all turned their heads and it seemed like they were all blown away by the way me and the girls looked in our bathing suits.

Tiffany and Suzy went to Hyunsik and Nickhun, while I had no choice but to sit next to Mark.

"So, what do you guys want to do first?" asked Nichkhun.

"Let's go on the scary slides." suggested Hyunsik.

"I'm down." replied Tiffany. 

The rest of us nodded in agreement. We all made our way to our first slide and I was walking with Mark.

"Looks like we're partners for the day." said Mark.

"Yeah. It does. You better not do anythjng crazy Tuan." I said to him.

"You mean something like this?"

He pulled my head and before I knew it he was kissing me deeply. I tried not to kiss him back but it just felt so good that I kissed him back. He stopped the kiss and gave me a wink with his smirk as he walks in front of me. 

"I hate you Mark Tuan!" I said as I followed him and the others.

 

A/N: New update! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥