Chapter Four

Red

After what feels like an hour of torture (only for Jackson anyway)-it's actually only thirty minutes- Jaebum finally pulls over. He feels like he could kiss the ground because he has not exploded from all of the teasings.

 

Jackson doesn't know where they are but considering the fact that there are many families going into the place, he thinks it is quite an awesome place. But then he hears Jinyoung whispers (read as shouts) to Jaebum how much he loves him for granting his wish to go to an amusement park. 

 

Okay then. Now that he knows where they are, it gets much more exciting because:

1. He always wants to go to one. (He may need to thank Jinyoung for that)

2. He would love to hear Mark's scream when they get on rides (It's not like he would be paying attention. He's a screamer too)

3. Maybe, just maybe he could hold Mark's hand and walk around the park doing that (But considering that this is Jackson we're talking about, he might piss himself before doing so)

 

All of them enter the amusement park and Jackson somehow can only see couples. Couples everywhere. 

 

'Strange.' He thinks. 'I thought I saw a lot of families just now. Where are they?! And why is there so many couples?!' 

 

Right now, he is super sure that he has made an unforgiveable sin in his previous life that he is punished so badly. 

 

Or maybe, he just doesn't want to acknowledge the burning feeling (read as jealousy) he has in his heart.

 

He is snapped out of his thoughts when he feels his hand being grabbed. Before he can realise what is happening, he is pulled by the person. And ofcourse, it won't be Jackson if he's not blushing. But of course, Jackson won't be blushing if it's not Mark who holds his hand. 

 

 And now, he's thinking. Can he just squeal in a very manly way? 

 

But he won't because that would hurt his pride, so he just settles with squealing inside. 

 

'BBut but but he's holding my hand! How can I not squeal out loud?'

 

Your pride, Jackson. Your pride.

 

'Okay then, at least I can mark (see what I did there?) number three on my list.'

 

And cheers for him for not pissing himself. 

 

They walk around looking around-while holding hands, if I may add- until Jackson realises, where the heck are Jaebum and Jinyoung? 

 

 "Hhey M-Mark, where are Jaebum and Jinyoung?" He asks.

 

Mark turns to him for a moment and oh, is he smirking?

 

"I told them to give us some time alone so yeah, we split up from those two."

 

"Why did you tell them that?"

 

And how he regrets (or maybe not) asking the question when Mark suddenly leans closer to him. The smirk still plasters on his handsome face.

 

"Why? You don't want to be alone with me?" He tilts his head to show Jackson that he is very confused, but it comes out as cute instead. And he may add, he actually leans down to give a kiss, but Jackson's red cheeks make him stop.

 

From the bystanders' point of view, it looks like two hormonal teenage boys trying to kiss in public.

 

Well, that is not completely wrong. The truth is, there's one hormonal teenager trying to kiss his very shy crush in public. But, the public people don't need to know that.

 

Jackson doesn't know why but seeing Mark's facce from up close makes him feel stuffs. It's not like he doesn't feel anything when he sees Mark from afar. 

 

Then he realises, he doesn't answer Mark's question yet.

 

"T-Thats not what I mean." Have you told you that Jackson hates it when he stutters? Apparently, he hates it very much but there's nothing I will do about it.

 

"Then that would mean you want to be alone with me. Okay now, boyfriend, where should we go first?"

 

And now Jackson has a question. Since when has he become Mark's boyfriend?

 

 

 

 

***★***

Hello! Sorry for the very late and short update! 

Their adventure will continue, so stay tuned!

 

Q: Do you want other pairings from other group to be in this fic?

if you do, please tell me the pairing and I'll try my best to add them!

 

That's all from me, lots of love, WG