09

The Last Chapter [DISCONTINUED]

"Well, you seem different today." Ahra 

Ahra was right. Today, Sojeon was different. Not because her clothes was different, but because she seemed happier. 

Sojeon cracked a warm smile, and nodded. "Just thought I needed to....bring back the old Sojeon." Ahra smiled widely immediately. Then she lunged herself foreword, and hugged Sojeon so tight, squeezing the air right out of her. 

Sojeon groaned, letting Ahra know to let her go, so she could breathe. "I'm sorry. I just... GAH!" Ahra had a smile on her face that screamed happy, excited, and finally. 

If you guys are wondering, last night when Sojeon had that breakdown about Luhan, she came back and thought about it all. Why was it that she was the one crying for Luhan? If he was out of her life, then he was out. If they were meant to be, then they were, right? I know it takes longer for a person to forget someone who has played a major role in your life, but it's the little steps at the beginning of letting go, that makes letting go gets easier. 

Sojeon was taking little steps with caution, about letting go of Luhan. Of course her heart still ached because of Luhan, but she realized that she shouldn't let one person take away her happiness. 

Last night, she came up with three conclusion; she was happy she got to meet Luhan, happy she got to be his friend, and lucky because her first love was Luhan. Would she trade it for anyone else? Probably not, because it was a big impact on her. If you guys get what she means and all.

"Dude, so does this mean you'll give Chanyeol a chance?" Ahra asks, with a playful smirk.

"No." Sojeon answers. "Sure I've let go, but I'm just not ready yet. And plus, Chanyeol can do so much better than me. So please, as my best friend, stop setting me up with him. If I do, in the future turn out to like him, then let it go naturally. Okay?" Sojeon ended with sending her a daring glare. 

Ahra piped down, then sighed. "Okay." 

Sojeon smiled, and shifted in her seat. "So, how are you and Chen?" 

A tint of red crept up on Ahra's cheeks. "Well......" 

"You guys are together?" Sojeon tilted her head, and raised a brow.

Ahra looked surprised, but then her face went back to normal. "But you knew that already." She frowned. Sojeon chuckled, and nodded. "Correct."

"But when? How dare you not tell me?" Sojeon asks offended.

"I was... But I.... You know... I" Ahra was lost at words.

"Well darn it. I guess I'm a little late. I thought he was kind of cute." Sojeon decided to tease Ahra a bit. She wanted to laugh when she saw Ahra's disapproving look. 

"Hey. You better not. That's breaking the girl code. You can't with Chen. He's mine." Ahra almost shouted.

Sojeon laughed, and clutched her stomach. "I was just teasing you." She wiped away the tear from her eyes, and then sighed. She fixed herself on the couch, brought her knees up to her chest, then wrapped her arms around her knees and placed her head on her knees. 

"I think it's about time I moved." Sojeon said.

Ahra almost gasped. "But Sojeon.... You love this house." 

"I know. But this house is just too... I don't know. I already started looking for an apartment, and if I find one I'm taking it." Ahra felt sad when Sojeon said that. She wondered if Sojeon even put any thoughts into this.

"Are you sure?" Ahra asks. 

"More than I'll ever be. Don't worry. I know how much this house means to you too. But, you know moving on, so I can't keep staying in this house. Plus, it's a miracle that I even had enough money saved up to pay for the rent. Of course, with your help too. But I guess it'll be better if I moved to an apartment you know. Since it's just going to be me anyways."

Ahra nodded. She then sighed, and slumped down on the couch next to Sojeon. 

 

 

For the whole day, the girls watched television, and acted junk foods. It felt nice to be able to do these things again, but of course to Sojeon, the happiness lasted as long as the sadness did. 

Moving away for her, meant leaving Luhan. Of course they will be seeing each other again, but they will be strangers again when they meet. 

Her phone dinged, signaling that she got a text. Sojeon picked up her phone, and punched in her pass code. 

'Sojeon.....do you want to.....hang out with me and the boys later? You and Ahra!' Sojeon chuckled at Chanyeol's text. Somehow she could imagine how hesitant Chanyeol was about the text.

"Whatcha looking at?" Ahra crept up on Sojeon, and saw her screen. "Ah-ha! You and Yeolie huh?" Ahra wiggled her brows, and grinned at Sojeon.

"No, idiot. He said you too." Sojeon shoved her phone in Ahra's face, and Ahra grabbed her phone out of her face. She took a closer look at the screen, and then grabbed her phone. "Why didn't Chen text me?" She pouted.

"Maybe he's busy cheating on you." Sojeon said with her attention on the tv as she scooped a spoonful of ice cream into . Sojeon immediately turned to Ahra and gave her a "just kidding" kind of smile, and said," I'm kidding mother." 

Ahra smirked as she typed down something on Sojeon's phone, then pressed send. 

"Hey, what did you do?" Sojeon snatched her phone from Ahra, and read the text "of course Yeolie ~^.-~" Sojeon cringed at the text. She would never use such sinful emoji or call him that sinful name. 

 

 

 


----------

"I heard you were moving." Chanyeol came up behind Sojeon. It was late at night, and the group of friends were scattered around the bonfire, while Sojeon had gone to the nearby lake.

"I figured Ahra would have told you by now." Sojeon said, and nodded. "But, I'm planning to. Still in the process of searching for an affordable price that I can manage." 

"Ah....well, if you need help with packing or moving.....I'm always available." Chanyeol said, shyly. 

A small smile crept up on Sojeon's lips, and she nodded. "Thank you, Yeolie" 

At that name, Chanyeol's head perked up, and Sojeon laughed at his reaction. It was actually cute. "Ahra texted you." Chanyeol let out a small laugh, and nodded.

"I see." For some reason, Chanyeol didn't feel disappointed or anything. For some reason, Sojeon didn't feel weird or anything around Chanyeol. It almost felt as if they've been with each other long enough to be comfortable with each other. 

"So, what are you doing over here, giant?" Sojeon turned to Chanyeol waiting for an answer.

"Same reason as to why you are." Chanyeol answered, then rocked back and forth on his heel and toes.

"You wanted to jump off into the lake, into your death?" Sojeon asks, while Chanyeol looked horrifyingly shocked. 

"No...I....wait what? Sojeon, don't tell me you were about to jum-" Chanyeol was cut off when Sojeon bursted out into laughters. 

"Oh my gosh, you should have seen your face. It was priceless!" Sojeon said, while holding onto her stomach, trying to stop herself from laughing.

"Yah, I thought you were forreals." Chanyeol said, eyes widened.

"And what if I were speaking the truth?" Sojeon asked, calm now.

"Then.....then I would have jumped after you. Or stopped you." Chanyeol answered honestly. Somehow, there was a warm feeling starting to build up inside of her. 

"Psh....dude, don't kid yourself." Sojeon said, pushing that feeling away. 

Suddenly Sojeon's phone beeped, and she took out her phone. It was a text from Ahra, and it was pictures of her and Chanyeol laughing together just now. Sojeon shot up her head and scanned around for Ahra. That little creep.

"Should we go join the others?" Chanyeol said.

"But I was just about to jump to my death." Sojeon frowned, but laughed after she saw Chanyeol's expression. "I'm kidding you big giant. Let's go." Sojeon went first, and Chanyeol was left behind with a big smile on his face.

It was the first time that Sojeon actually ever had a 'nice' conversation with Chanyeol, and to be honest, it was making him feel some type of way. His feelings for her just keeps growing and growing.

Chanyeol and Sojeon came along to sit with the rest of the group around the bonfire. 

Ahra and Chen came by, and sat next to Sojeon and Chanyeol. 

"So......you and Yeolie huh?" Ahra whispered to Sojeon, nudging her elbows with a grin.

"Shut up doofus." Sojeon said with a straight face. Ahra chuckled, and nudged her shoulder this time. 

"Those pictures were so cute though." Ahra said. Sojeon made a face a Ahra, and shook her head. "Do you want me to steal Chen?" Panda immediately threw her friend a death glare, but the girl smiled satisfied, and tilted her head. "Good. Now leave me alone." 

"Meanie." Ahra whispered, then went to cling onto Chen's arm. 

Sojeon smiled at her friends actions. Ahra and Chen made a really cute pair, and she would never stood so low as to steal her friends boyfriend. That's just not who she is. 

Chanyeol was busy being occupied with his friends, while Sojeon just sat at the bonfire, poking the fire with a stick. 

She was thinking, but at the same time, nothing came to mind. It was as if she was in a staring contest with the fire. Or as if the fire was telling her a story. 

In the fire, she saw a little girl, crouched down with her knees to her chest, while her arms wrapped around her knees, as she cried into her knees. Sojeon wanted to hug the little girl, but she just couldn't. The heat barrier was keeping her from doing so. But she watched as the little girl cried, while everyone around her slowly starts to vanish. One by one, they left her there by herself. Then she saw a little boy there, staring at her. He was just standing there, watching over her, and in that moment, Sojeon felt a pair of eye staring at her. 

Her eyes lost contact of the burning fire, and her head shot up, with her eyes scanning the around. She looked from here to there, there to here, but she couldn't find the pair of eyes eyes... Until from a far enough distance, she saw a pair of blue eyes, shining within the deep dark woods. 

They were terrifying, yet beautiful to look at. And in that moment, she knew it was Luhan. Her mate. 
-----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA OMFG, IM JUST KIDDI. THIS IS A TROLL. OMG, IM SORRY. NOT. LOL. OMG, THIS IS NOT HOW THIS CHAPTER ENDS, SO LET ME WRITE THE real ending of this chapter. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. OMG, I hope I didn't lose any of you guys yet. Here comes the real ending for this chapter.

------------


Recap of where I'm starting off from:

 

In the fire, she saw a little girl, crouched down with her knees to her chest, while her arms wrapped around her knees, as she cried into her knees. Sojeon wanted to hug the little girl, but she just couldn't. The heat barrier was keeping her from doing so. But she watched as the little girl cried, while everyone around her slowly starts to vanish. One by one, they left her there by herself. Then she saw a little boy there, staring at her. He was just standing there, watching over her, and in that moment, Sojeon felt a pair of eye staring at her. 

Her eyes lost contact of the burning fire, and her head shot up, with her eyes scanning around. She looked from here to there, there to here, but she couldn't find the pair of eyes eyes...

Not until she saw that Luhan was sitting across the bonfire from her, with his hand intwined with Rani's, as her head leaned on his shoulder. That was a weird feeling, and Sojeon didn't want to think of the possibility that it was Luhan just now, eyeing her, so she pushed the thought away, and got up to go look for Ahra.

On her search for Ahra, she realized something. She haven't thought about Luhan until now. That was a good progress for her, right? And for some odd reason, she didn't feel sad about. It actually felt good to forget. 

Maybe when they've grown more, maybe that's when Luhan will be hers. Maybe when they're more wiser, then they can be together. Maybe when the time is right, then they can be together. But for right now, being strangers again, oddly felt right. 

---------------
Okay, now that was the real ending for this chapter. I'm sorry guys. How'd y'all like the troll? Not very funny? Okay. Lol. But that won't stop me. Anyways, leave me nice comments, and I'm sorry for my typos and all. Lololol.