08

The Last Chapter [DISCONTINUED]

Sojeon woke up in the middle of the night, drenched in her sweat. She had just had a horrible dream about her mother’s death. The police couldn’t find out what it was that killed her, but for sure that it was a murder case now.

Months went on, and the police couldn’t find any evidence. Sojeon wondered why this had to happen to her, and her mother. Her father was already gone too, and it was just her by herself.

 

The next morning, Sojeon got up and headed off to work. When she came out of her front door though, she noticed that the neighborhood was really quiet. Pushing that aside, she rushed off to work, because she was already late.

The whole day, she thought about Luhan. Why did he leave? What was he going to say when she asks him about it? She thought and thought, and decided to ask him today after she was done with work, because Chanyeol and his friends were having another kickback.

It was weird how it didn’t take long for her to adjust to them. She was actually really glad that they were really friendly to her, and nice. It almost felt as if they have been friends for years.

Sojeon’s phone beeped and she check it. It was a text from Ahra, and it said for her to be ready for the kickback. Sojeon smiled and rolled her eyes. She noticed that Ahra and Chen have been getting closer lately, and now she just wonders if they were an item yet.

 

 

Work went by fast, and it was already closing time. Luckily her boss wasn’t here today to annoy her. Sojeon walked towards Suho’s house, and hummed a tune of her mother’s favorite trot song. She reached Suho’s house sooner than expected, which surprised her.

Sojeon knocked on the door, and waited, while she stared up at the full moon to admire it. Suddenly Chanyeol popped out the door, and greeted her with a familiar smile. Sojeon smiled back, and was ushered to come in.

Sojeon noticed immediately that the aura around the house was different. There was an argument going on out back, and one in the house.

“Did I come at the wrong time?” Sojeon asks.

“Why would you say that?” Chanyeol questioned back.

“I don’t know. I mean, everyone seems off.” She shrugged, and Chanyeol only gave her a wide smile.

“It’ll all pass after tonight.” Weird, Sojeon thought.

“Oh, where’s Ahra at?” Sojeon asks.

Chanyeol smiled. “Chen has her company.” Sojeon nodded, and started to feel weird. She felt like it wasn’t right for her to be there. Something was off.

“I’ll be back.” Chanyeol said, and just left. Sojeon looked around before she started to walk off to the balcony. She didn’t know why there, but she liked it there very much.

She saw a figure sitting on the chair out of the balcony, and walked towards the figure. Slowly, she could start to see that the figure belonged to Luhan.

“I’ve been waiting for you.” Luhan said, and Sojeon was surprised. Was he talking to her, or was he waiting for his girlfriend?

“Uh… I think you’re looking for Rani… I’m sorr-” Sojeon was cut off when Luhan stood up to face her.

She could have sworn she saw a tint of sky blue in his eyes, but she must have just been seeing things. “No. I was waiting for you.” Luhan said, as he looked her in the eyes.

Sojeon was starting to feel weak in her knees. What was going on? Was this all just a dream?

“Uhm…” was all Sojeon could mumble out.

“Don’t you miss me?” Luhan asks, as his eyes drops, showing a hint of sadness in them. Sojeon didn’t know what to feel. She should be asking that to him, right?

“What the hell Luhan?” Sojeon snapped. “You left me.” She could have sworn she heard a low growl from Luhan.

“So you don’t miss me?” Luhan asks with gritted teeth.

“You don’t have the right to ask me that. If anything, I should be furious at you.” Sojeon stated, and it didn’t take long before she was pinned to the wall, sandwiched between it and Luhan.

Sojeon groaned as her back started to pain up.

“The …?” Sojeon struggled out of his hold, but she stopped when she saw the color of his eyes.

A smirk formed upon Luhan’s lips, and Sojeon felt a rush of fear through her body.

“I’m going to devour you tonight.” And with that, the last thing she saw was sharp white canine, Luhan shifting into something that seemed like a wolf, and her world went dark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

HAHAHAHA, I'm not sorry at all. Just kidding, maybe I am a little bit sorry. I can't believe it that I haven't even been ten chapters into the story, and like.... I've trolled you guys already. Don't worry guys, Luhan isn't a wolf. This chapter made no sense at all, and I'm just here laughing while holding in my pee(notreally). I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. -yawmpitschiaa