04

The Last Chapter [DISCONTINUED]

Sometimes its easier to pretend that you don't care than to admit that it's killing you.

 

Sojeon had to get up for work today, and she hated that place.She's been working there for four years now, and the boss was a little . That old hag nags about how the shop would fall down if Sojeon didn't work harder. Sometimes, Sojeon just wanted to walk up to her face, and say, ", I quit" and then spit on her face. But, she needed the money real bad, and plus, that'd just rude.

Sojeon is a server at this mini Japanese Cuisine restaurant. She was always hit on by all those drunk ahjusshi's, and her boss would always tell her to 'give the man' what he wanted. Of course, Sojeon denied. She was not like that, and when the customer's got angry at her, her boss would scold her in front of the customer's there. Sojeon didn't really give a care about what the boss has to say. If Sojeon did what she was told to do with the ahjusshi, then her boss might as well run a ion business instead.

 

 

"Sojeon! I tell you so many times, DO NOT BE LATE FOR WORK!" Sojeon's boss scolded her. "This one minute late fee is coming out of your paycheck." Then she walks away, and Sojeon rolls her eyes. Little don't even pay me enough.

Sojeon went to go grab her apron, and headed off to the front. There, she was greeted with a couple. "Hi, how many?" Sojeon asks in the most nicest way she could fake her voice to be. She gave them a fake sweet smile, and took them to their table, when they told her for how many.

"Here are the menu's. I'll be back to take your orders." She walked off, to go grab two cups of water for the customers. She hated her job. Always having to fake a smile towards the customers, when really she just hated humans. Especially that stupid boss of hers. At least give me a freaking vacation. Sojeon walks back to the couple, and placed the water on their table.

She took out her mini note pad, and a pen. "So, are you guys ready to order, or would you guys like a few more minutes." 

"I think we're ready to order." The female says, and she tells Sojeon her order. After she was done taking down their orders, she repeated to them what they wanted, to make sure that she got their orders right. "Okay then, I'll be right back with your foods." Then she walked off, and into the back kitchen. She hung the order up, and rang the bell. She picked up the trays of food, and went out with them, bringing them to a table with two couples.

"Here you go." She says as she placed their meals down onto their tables. After that, she went back to the kitchen. Her day of work consists of her walking back and forth, If it was breaks, she would only get a fifthteen minute break. I know, IT'S NOT RIGHT! -.-

The whole morning, Sojeon stares at the customers, and judged them. She wasn't actually judging, or the type to judge but, she was bored. You look like a hippo. She says in her mind. And you have too much make up on. What are you? A freak clown? But then something caught her eyes.It was a couple in their mid 40's, and they had just walked out of the restaurant.

Could it be? Was her eyes just playing tricks on her? But how can it be them? They're gone.

 

Sojeon wanted so badly to run out of the place, and just chase after them to make sure that her eyes wasn't playing tricks on her. A part of her wanted it to be them, but another part didn't want it to be them. 

"Sojeon, stop breathing if you're going to stop working too!" The lady boss shouted at Sojeon with a scolding face, and Sojeon snapped back to her senses. you too. Sojeon greeted the next customer, and seated them.

 

 

The day went by so slow for Sojeon, because it was a busy day, but for other people who was sleeping in, and having the time of their lives, today might have ended too quick for them.Sojeon sighed, and massaged her thighs. They were burning. She has been almost standing this whole day, and she didn't even get to eat at all.

"Sojeon, I got one more order for you. It's a delivery." Sojeon mentally sigh, and rolled her eyes. "I have the address written down already. It's not too far from here, so you can just walk your there." The lady boss shoved the plates of food towards Sojeon, and accidentally hit her too hard on the stomach, bringing pain to her stomach. ing witch. Sojeon mentally glared at her.

Sojeon was on her way, out of the restaurant. The pain in her stomach was killing her, and she didn't pay attention to her surrounded, but to her pain and the address she was suppose to go to. Reading the address aloud multiple times, she reached her destination in about ten minutes. It was no joke. Even though it was only a ten minute walk, she was dead on tired.

But Sojeon had an excuse, because she was working the whole day, and plus, the pain in her stomach was killing her.

"Here's the place." Sojeon said aloud. Funny, this house looks so familiar. She walked up to the door, and ranged the doorbell. The door didn't take long for it to open.

"Thank you for ordering at our shop-" Sojeon stopped, and in that moment, she had forgotten how to breathe. Cold air surrounded her, and all she felt was numbness. Her whole body was so numb, and she was starting to feel this soreness in her chest.

"Sweetie, who is it?" Sojeon hears a female from inside say. Sounded like an ahjumma. 

"Hurry back son, we have to finish unpacking." Another voice came from inside, and this time, it was a males voice.

"Just the delivery I ordered." The boy shouted back, and turned to look at Sojeon, and slightly squinted his eyes, then handed her some cash. He grabbed the bags out of her hand, and then slowly closed the door after him.

When the door closed, it was only about after a few seconds, where Sojeon remembered how to breathe again. She gasped for air, and slowly walked away from the door. That's when she turned, and saw her house, right across from where she was standing. So her eyes weren't playing tricks on her earlier then. So that mean's that Luhan is finally back. That means that Luhan is finally back. But she didn't feel happy. Actually, she felt happy, sad, eager, and disappointment. The way Luhan looked at her. Those weren't the eyes that she fell for.

He just left her, and turn to her with a cold shoulder. Did he really not recognize her? Did Luhan already moved on, and forgotten about her? Was she not in his story anymore? Was her chapter already over in his book? Sojeon felt like crying, but no tears came out. Did it really turn out like how she thought it did?

-----------------------------------

Short chapter cause I'm hella tired.
And c'mon guys, at least leave me a comment when you're done reading :/