Chapter 04 - Blitzed

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat at the front porch chugging my midnight beer. I was in a bikini, since I came here for the purpose of swimming on Sooyoung’s front porch pool. But after yet another sulky encounter with my soon-to-be ex idol, I felt the need to drink. Ugh! Who does he think he is?!

It is Day Two here in Square Island, Day One being spent catching rest all day. Big Bang was amazed how big Sooyoung’s vacation manor is. We are able to take individual rooms, G-Dragon’s room just a couple doors away from mine. He kept his frustrating cold demeanour with me but to Soo and Yul, he smiles and converses just fine.

I involuntary frowned. What is his problem with me? Gosh. I’m beginning to question my sanity, trying to remember why exactly G-Dragon, the arrogant bastard, is my bias. He is such an . The other Big Bang oppas are very kind to me. Why can’t he be just like them?!

Young Bae oppa’s shyness is very cute especially when he stammers while talking to woori Yuri. Two-week romance, anyone? Ha! I doubt it because I don’t think Yul even sees him. She’s so caught up with worrying about her company. By the end of the week, she’ll be begging for her work phone.

At least Sooyoung knows how to leave her work back home. She has been the responsible yet fun one. She cooks our food with the help of Seungri and Daesung, and then she’ll be the one trying to get us to all bond together.

Of course we all cooperate. Except for one person.

Ugh! I just don’t want to think of him!

Anyway, Seunghyun oppa is really great company. He’s the kindest to me. Although he asks a great deal of questions about Chaerin-ah, I won’t jump to conclusions though. It’s only Day Two. We’ve been bonding the most too. Just earlier during dinner, I was trying to convince him to show his body to me.

Oh come on, people! Don’t judge! As if you won’t do the same thing, if you kidnap Big Bang and the oh so handsome visual TOP is on your reach. He told me to wait for his new movie but I said I should be special and have a private preview. He just laughed at me and shook his head. He then dared me that if I really want a peak, I should carry him to the ocean and splash him with water.

Believe me, I tried. He kept saying I should bulk up first. Yup, VIPs, get jealous. Your oppa, TOP, noticed my body even though he implied that I was bordering being bones.

The only thing to dampen the day is G-Dragon’s attitude towards me. I wish he would just gave in and have fun. And then remembering the sulky encounter? Now I’m just wishing I never see him again.

I sighed. You probably want to know what happened right? I’m going to tell you, don’t worry. Just don’t be surprised to discover how rude G-Dragon is. I warned you.

I was humming ‘Fantastic Baby’ as I got out of my room. My towel hung on my shoulder as I make up my mind whether to swim in front yard pool or in the sea.

I decided  say near the house since everyone retired to their rooms and no one will hear me scream If I miraculously drown. I’m a pretty good swimmer but I don’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter