Chapter 02- No Questions Asked

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona, this is insane! Absolutely insane! Are you high?” CL breathed deeply. “You cannot kidnap Big Bang!” She looked over me and saw our other two best friends, looking guilty. “And the two of you! Why aren’t you stopping this crazy woman?”

It was a few hours after my phone conversation with Chae-Chae and now we’re Skype-ing as I told her my marvelous plan. Unfortunately, I’m the only one who thinks it’s marvelous.

“C, I swear to Do Min Joon, we are on your side on this.” Yuri explained. “This could lead to a lot of judicial problems, Yoona’s idea would be breaking a few major laws.”

I rolled my eyes. Way to overreact, guys. “Look, all I want is for my boys—“ they all simultaneously sighed at my unnecessary possessiveness, “to relax for a good two weeks. Why would that be breaking laws? I’m concerned about their well-being. Is that a crime now?”

“Of course not!” Sooyoung answered me. “But your way of doing it, is totally wrong.”

“Arasso,” I said, raising my hands up to defeat. “We can argue about this all day or we can just talk about your assignments—“

“For goodness sake, Yoongie! We’re not agreeing to your plan!” CL shouted over the laptop.

“You are! You know why? Because I’m cashing in my ‘No Questions Asked’. Or in this case, no disagreeing, no shaking of heads, no sighing or no thinking about the consequences. You guys are no fun anymore. C’mon, I know we got to think of our future and careers and whatever, this might be the last time we go crazy. And when we do, we should do it big and extravagant and newsworthy. Even jailworthy.” I looked at all of their faces. I knew we were thinking of all the crazy stuff we used to do back then. From the unsupervised parties to toilet paper-ing the ert PE teacher’s house. We led a pretty mad teenage life. We’re all in our late 20s now too. “This is it guys. Our last shenanigan.”

I should probably explain the ‘No Questions Asked’. In our years of friendship, we’ve all done something we cannot even tell each other why we did it. So when we needed the others’ help, we call a NQA.

There was one time when we threw eggs at a stranger’s house because Sooyoung was furiously angry at the owner. Turns out the owner of the house was a high official. Jailworthy.

The time we flew to Hawaii because CL told us to and we spent a week together there. Of course we all got grounded. We were 17 that time. Ha! But it was so worth it.

For Yuri’s NQA, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter