Chapter 03 - Taken

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TOP's POV]

“Hyung! Hyung!” Someone whisper-shouted at my ear.

“Go away Daesung!” I said.

“TOP hyung! You need to wake up! Do you know where we are?”

I groaned. This early, really? “Don’t be an idiot! Of course we are at—“

I opened my eyes and stood up quickly. Too quickly. When I was adjusted, I looked around to see white walls as Daesung stood infront of me. The other members, GD, Taeyang & Seungri, on the bed, still asleep.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“I don’t know! That’s why I’m asking you!”

I spied a window and ran to it. It was early morning by the looks of it but that is not what caught my attention. “Oh hell.”

“What, hyung?”

“We’re in the middle of the sea.”

 

 

“What do you mean we’re in the middle of the sea?!” Jiyong shouted.

I saw Seungri winced and Taeyang rubbing his eyes. We just woke them up and told them the confusing news.

“How can we be in the middle of nowhere?” Okay, I regret waking up the leader. He is one grumpy old troll especially in the morning. We should’ve talked it rationally before involving him.

“I don’t know Jiyong! When I woke up we were already here!”

“Stop shouting hyungs.” Seungri said, annoyed.

Taeyang stood up. “Okay, what was the last thing you guys remembered?”

I’m blanked. I cannot remember. This is so frustrating.

“THE PARTY!” Daesung remembered. “We were at that product’s launching event. And then we.. we..” He sighed and sat at the edge of the bed. “That’s all I remember.”

“That’s okay. So that means between the club and the sea, what happened?”

We racked our brains for the possibilities but none seemed believable enough.

“ this.” Jiyong said. “I’m seeing the outside of this room. Maybe somebody could tell me something.”

Before Jiyong could reach the door, a knock made him stop on his tracks.

We all looked at each other, wondering who the hell is on the other side. Being the oldest, they all proceeded to stare at me. Right, I would know best is that it?. I nodded  anyways to Jiyong.

He opened it. there at the other side are two tall, flawless girls. Yup. That’s the first thing I can say to describe them.

The taller one has brown, curly hair. High cheek bones, looks all business but there she is beautiful. If only she’ll smile more.

The other one has raven hair. She has a serious look on her face, and then she smiled a little. Pretty too. Not my type, though.

“Hi,” the raven-haired said. “We know you’re probably wondering who we are, and why you are here. My name is Kwon Yuri,” she pointed a thumb to the taller one, “and this is Choi Sooyoung. We can explain this.” Yuri said, with a serious expression. “Can we go in?”

 

The five of us sat on the couch while the girls, Yuri & Sooyoung, sat on the edge of the bed. The five of us, anxious to hear the reason behind all this.

Yuri breathed deeply. “We kind of, sorta kidnapped you.”

“Wait, whaaat?!” Seungri reacted.

Kidnapped us?! That’s rich! We have tight security, no one could ever try that and succeed.

“It’s true.” Sooyoung confirmed. “You see, we have a friend…”

 

They told it all. Their friend is a crazy one but they speak so fond of her. You can see that they’re not trying to be mean to their friend. It was nothing other than explaining to us why we are here. Although I must admit, we are still a bit doubtful.

“I’m not sure..” Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter