Chapter 05 - Cease-fire

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I woke up extra early to prepare for CL’s arrival. But as I reached the kitchen, I saw two pairs of fierce, angry eyes staring at me and another two pair that are confused. Right at the moment, I was convinced Yuri and Sooyoung are mind readers or they had put surveillance cameras to follow me around.

I raised my arms in surrender. “I’m sorry.” I said at the same time they shouted my name vexedly.

“You promised us, no more!” Yuri said.

“I know. It was just one…” I glanced at Young Bae and Daesung oppa who were listening to us. “I needed it! I swear I did!”

“Ugh! I really thought you’d keep your promise this time.” Soo pouted.

I slowly approached my two best friends. Putting on my best apologetic, puppy face, I opened my arms wide. They glared. I took that as ‘apology accepted’, I engulfed them in my embrace.

“I really am sorry. I promise there’s a reason. I’ll tell you when Chae gets here, arasso? I don’t like to repeat this story ever again.” They nodded hesitantly and proceeded to return my hug.

When the drama was over, I smiled at the two oppas. “Good morning oppas! Did you sleep well?”

They returned the smile as they drank their coffees.

“Chaerin’s arriving today, huh?” Daesung oppa asked.

I bobbed my head up and down excitedly. “The craziness starts tonight! To start the day, Yul and Soo will be cooking a big continental breakfast.”

“Aren’t you going to help them?” Young Bae oppa questioned.

Before I could answer, Yuri decided to make fun of me.

“Yoona can’t cook to save her life.” Yuri spilled. Thanks a lot, bestie.

“If you want burned food or a burnt down kitchen, we’ll gladly step down and ask her to replace us.” Soo added.

I shook my head and pouted. “Real funny, guys.”

“You never learned how to cook?” Young Bae oppa has an amused smile. “How are you going to feed Jiyong when you lived happily ever after?”

Daesung oppa snickered. Yeahhh. For the last two days, Big Bang oppas think they’re funny when they tease me on my ridiculous obsession over their leader.

“That’s simple, oppa.” I rode in his silly notion. “I will bake him pastries until he’s all fat and nobody else will want him but me.” I smirked.

Despite what I said, all I can think about is how I’ll poison him with my delicious cupcakes after what he did last night.

“Wait, wait. You bake but can’t cook?” Daesung oppa questioned, a little confused. I nodded in response.

“That’s Im Yoona for you, Daesung oppa.” Sooyoung remarked. “Her head is as complicated as it gets.” She rudely gestured to the side of her head and twirled a finger around.

“But it works and love her still.” Yuri said. “We cook while Yoona keeps our stomack full of sweets. Her pastries are to die for.” Thank you, dear friend.

“When are we going to taste these famous cupcakes?” they asked.

“Depends if my oppas are good boys. You gonna help us for tonight’s party?” I smiled sweetly while my friends shook their heads at my hopeless flirting.

“For cupcakes? Hell yeah.” Daesung oppa eye-smiled at me. We exchanged high fives sames as with Young Bae oppa.

As if on cue, Seunghyun and Seungri oppa entered the kitchen. Big Bang’s maknae gave me a meaningful look before getting himself a coffee. Seunghyun oppa just stayed at the doorframe, arms crossed.

It’s Day 3 here, ladies and gentlemen, but unfortunately, I’ve still yet to see oppa without his sweatshirt or hoodie off. It .

“Yoona, can I talk to you, please? Outside.” He looks so serious I can’t but nod. I put down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter