Chapter 10- First Night

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A mere three months before the vacation…

 

"Yoona! You said you weren't coming today!" Her mother gave her a hug. Yoona flattened her dress and sat on her usual sit.

 

"My dearest brother guilt tripped me into coming. The one time I had plans, oppa has to schedule this." She stuck her tongue out at her brother.  

 

Im Siwon, the heir of multiple companies owned by his parents, is Yoona's older brother. "Oh don't be like that choding-ah," he rose from his seat and gave Yoona a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I missed you sis,"

 

"Meh,"

 

Siwon just chuckled.  "You've been busy chasing around those big shot Big Bang boys to contact your brother."

 

Yoona smacked her brother's arms. "You're going around Seoul party girls like clothes."

 

"That was years ago, Yoong. I've matured."

 

"I've matured." Yoona mocked her older brother.

 

"In fact, I have something to tell you." 

 

"Yeah?"

 

Siwon leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Fany's pregnant."

 

"Mwuh?!" Yoona's eyes were as wide as a platter. "Are you sure?"

 

Siwon nodded happily. "She's only three weeks long but still.. Mom and Dad doesn't know yet.. Since you're the bridge of our love and your my sister, you're the first one to know. "

 

Yoona jumped hyperactively around her brother. "Oh my gosh! Thank you for telling me! This is so much fun!"

 

"You have to be responsible now. You're an aunt now." Siwon grinned.

 

"Aish oppa. Not for another eight months and a week. Are you guys staying here?"

 

"Nah. I have business in Singapore to take care of. Speaking of that.. I'll be needing your help."

 

Yoona's smile faltered. "Oppa.."

 

"Not permanently ofcourse. Just for a few months. A year at most."

 

"A year?!"

 

"Just a year. Come on.."

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Yoona's POV

 

"Wow. This is impressive." Jiyong said as we arrived at my island. 

 

Can you say dream come true? Ha! My one and only idol, Kwon Jiyong, in my island. Just. The. Two. Of. Us. 

 

That's not the best part. We're not falling in love~ 

 

For those confused, it's a code for no labels, strictly flirting with no attachment relationship. 

 

Did that confuse you more? Sorry. It's basically complicated. Let's not dwell into it.

 

We are… getting to know each other but that's the limit. Okay. Moving on..

 

The sun had set and fortunately my caretaker left the lights outside on. 

 

"Thanks." I said, handing him the bag that needed to be carried. Our hands touched nonchalantly but my whole body went on fire. "Err.. It took 2 years for everything to be finished. The hardest part was getting electricity on the island."

 

The first thing you'd notice when you land on ny island is the crystal clear pool in front of the house. It's a curvy pool, not too big but no too small either. Inside the pool, there's a little isolated circle that's my jacuzzi.

 

Then the outside beach chairs, white as the sand. There's also the beach love seat that I personally chose for the place. It's awesome

 

Finally, you'll be looking at my beach house. A two-storey house.. Yuri's insisting it's considered a mansion. It's Santorini, Greece inspired. Blue and white but with a modern touch. I have a room where the ceiling is uneven and it's my favorite. That's the theatre room. 

 

"Can I have my phone later? I'd like to take a picture of this place. If it's okay.."

 

I smiled. "Yeah. Of course it's okay. I'm glad you like it."

 

Once we reached the inside, G-Dragon's jaw almost dropped. 

 

"Come on. I feel embarassed now. Does it look weird?" I asked. 

 

"Weird?! This is.. This house is art itself. Wow. Seunghyun hyung would be taking a lot of pictures of your furniture."

 

I laughed at that. That would be amusing. And flattering. "I'm sure the interior designer would be happy to hear that. As well as the architect. They're both friends of mine. I could give you their numbers."

 

"I'll be holding you onto that." 

 

My jaw hurts from smiling so much. "Let me show you to your room and I'll give you a tour."

 

I led him upstairs to the guest rooms. This house could accommodate up to eleven guests. 

 

"When the others arrived, you'll all be staying at the west wing. All five of you. But since you're my favorite Big Bang member.. Don't tell Seungri.. I'll give you the largest room." I grinned. We reached the end of the west wing and I opened the door. "The only one with the view of 

hot spring. Yuri's waterfalls is much more impressive though."

 

"Oh wow. That is beautiful. You know, I've been so used to the city lights that it always takes my breath away when I see nature like this. So incredible."

 

"You can get settled later.. " He followed me outside his room. "I won't bother with the other rooms, they all look the same to me. Downstairs much more fun."

 

"You like going down?" 

 

If I was eating or drinking, I'd be choking by now. Did he just asked if I like giving heads? "W-what?"

 

"That was a joke!" He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. You'll find us making inappropriate jokes as we get comfortable. It's just how guys are."

 

"Oh. I understand. I have an older brother. He was once a pig." He stopped walking when we got to the grand staircase. "Mwuh?"

 

"You're not showing me your room?" He asked. "Not a joke this time."

 

My room? I was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter