Chapter 11- Y SO SERIOUS?!

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music is booming all over the building. The smell of sweat, cigarettes and weeds is everywhere. In the dimmed room at the second floor of the building, you would find South Korea's pride when it comes to worldwide domination, Big Bang.

 

They were slumped on the VIP room, with their other friends, dancing making their own dance floor in the middle of the room. Dong Young Bae was grinding his body to an unnamed woman. He's pretty sure that she mentioned the name but.. Rachel, Racquel, Rocky? 

 

Choi Seunghyun was lounging on the love seat, one hand on a glass of wine, the other caressing the body of the girl beside him. His eyes were now glassy, and he smiled at the fog.

 

Kang Daesung was openly making out with a another unnamed woman, without any reservations like a live show in the VIP room.

 

Lee Seunghyun is nowhere to be found but he's known to be lurking on the main dance floor with the regular partygoers, looking for his next victim.

 

G-Dragon, the ring leader, was sharing a hookah with their friend Seung Ho, at the one corner of the room. Just quietly observing the scene unfolding in front of them.

 

"How's Kiko?" Seung Ho asked.

 

GD bitterly chuckled. "I wouldn't know, would I? She freakin' broke up with me. Again."

 

"Well I heard from Ashley yesterday." 

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Kiko's grans by the way. Her schedule is packed all the way to next February." Seung Ho informed his friend.

 

"Good for her."

 

They were silent for a minute. "That's it?" 

 

GD showed that smile again. "You know I keep forgetting who I am when I'm with her? She makes me small. But guess what? I'm wide awake now. And you know what I remember now?" He didn't wait for answer. "I'm G ing Dragon. And I can have any girl I want. Most importantly, I don't need her."

 

He got the joint from his friend and smoked it one last time. He stood up, walked to Seunghyun's side and kissed the hand of the girl TOP offered him. They high-fived and G-Dragon left with the girl towards the club's closet room.

 

10 minutes later, G-Dragon walked out sated.

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

When I woke up, he was already gone. Was I dreaming again? Did I dream the whole night? 

 

That theory is not really hard to believe considering how perfect last night was.

 

But he was here.. I saw traces of him everywhere. The beer bottles we were drinking from last night. The other pillow.

 

I stood up, taking in the scene.

 

Then I heard sounds. It was my grand piano so it was coming from the music room. I took a quick look at reflection from the wide screen TV and hastily fixed my ponytail. 

 

I followed the sound of music and stood by the doorway. He looked angelic. His eyes were closed, his fingers elegantly moving through the piano keys swiftly.

 

I had to speak. I had to know it was not a dream. "That sounds familiar."

 

He stopped and looked at me. "Yeah?"

 

I nodded. I held up a hand. "MAMA 2013? The piece they played before Crooked? The 'Without You' part?"

 

He smiled. "Good memory."

 

"Thanks. Have you had breakfast?" I asked. Now that I'm fully awake and I realised that this is not a dream indeed, I felt embarrassed I haven't prepared breakfast for him yet.

 

"I'm fine." He hit another key on the piano. "Do you play?"

 

I smirked. "Nah. I just like to see a grand piano in the middle of my music room."

 

"Not a morning person I see." 

 

"Sorry."

 

He reached out his arms. He was wearing a loose cashmere long sleeves, showing his perfect collarbone. I gripped my hand because it will betray me and touch it. "No need to say sorry. We're getting to know each other right. Let's get those questions going."

 

I stayed in my spot. 

 

"Come here."

 

I obeyed. Wtf. I sat beside him facing the piano.

 

"What do you like to play?"

 

"How about I show you instead?" I smiled. He put his hands away from the piano as I started hitting the notes to the lovely sound of Isn't She Lovely.

 

"Ahh.. Stevie Wonder."

 

I nodded and stopped. "The song is better in violin but it's not one of my talents. This..." I started to play again. "This is also a favorite."

 

Music filled the air once again. I closed my eyes as this song is really close to my heart. I ended it after the first chorus. 

 

"Beautiful." Jiyong commented, looking at me. "Titanic touched everyone's heart."

 

"Thank you. My mother and I watched that movie a thousand times. Aside from that, 2NE1 songs and Big Bang's ofcourse."

 

"Ofcourse." He grinned, pulling lightly on my hair bun. 

 

"Ya! Why'd you do that for?" I asked.

 

"You were just so cute." He chuckled. "Go play your favorite Big Bang song."

 

I rolled my eyes at his demand. His bossiness sure is showing now. But I did as he asked. 

 

"Why Love Song?"

 

"The message is deep." 

 

"The message is deep." He mocked me. "Come on, that's it?"

 

"It speaks volume and all those poetic craps." I stuck my tongue out at him. "That's enough reason."

 

He smiled and shook his head. 

 

"I'm hungry." I declared.

 

"Let's go eat then. What can we whip up?"

 

I chuckled. Note to self: G-Dragon is not a kitchen person. "Whip up? Kitchen's fully equipped. I can make some pancakes. Would that be okay?"

 

"Good idea. I can be incharge of coffee."

 

I shoved him lightly when we walked towards the kitchen, "you sure you won't set my kitchen on fire?"

 

"Oh haha."

 

After thirty minutes of making breakfast, we ate quietly.

 

"You know, this is what we call rare mornings. When we get to eat breakfast in peace without people fixing our hair and make ups and without our managers prepping us for the day." He told me as we munched on the pancakes.

 

"Your welcome." I gave him my brightest smile and to my heart's delight, he reciprocated.

 

"When the others arrive, is it okay to set up camp in your music room? CL brought my Mac and I wanted to get started with a song.."

 

"Sure. Say no more.. Will I get the privilege of hearing the song while we're here?" I asked cheekily.

 

"Say no more." We raised our coffee mugs as a toast.

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

(No one's POV)

 

"Going somewhere?" A voice echoed on the entire hallway that made a barely dressed Taeyang stopped in his heels. Young Bae turned at the source of the voice.

 

"Seungri ya! Keep your voice down you dip!"

 

The maknae just smirked wider. "Good morning to you too Bae hyung! Why are you coming out of Yuri-ssi's room this early in the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter