Chapter 01

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri-ah, Sooyoungie!” I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sat on the couch at our living room, looking at the television with sparkling eyes. “Come down now! It’s about to start!”

I saw Yuri and Sooyoung peeked out of their own rooms, before finally groaning and making their way downstairs.

“Yoona, we were working.” Yuri said with her tired voice. Poor Yul. She’s been working her off ever since she was promoted.

“Work could wait guys!” I patted the seat on either side of me and they obeyed. The three of us are now lounging, waiting for the commercials to finish so that we can finally watch our very own stress reliever.

Finally, the show poster came out and the hosts started talking.

“Big Bang, worldwide known KPOP leaders, just arrived at Incheon airport from their very successful string of concerts in Japan…”

The television flashed a clip of our favorite boys coming out of the airport, cameras and microphones on their way.

I saw Sooyoung frown at the corner of my eye. “Aissh, do they really have to mob them like that?!”

I silently agreed with her. My boys looked stressed and dead-tired. Thankfully, none of them snapped from the closeness of the paparazzi.

“They will now focus on their Korean comeback this summer as YG announced. They also have a line up of schedule this coming weeks so fans worry not. Big Bang will not be out of your sights…”

“Mwuhya?! How can they prepare for the album if they keep having commitments?” Yuri shouted at the TV hosts. Aish, this girl is really stressed out.

I nodded. “I think fans would worry more. My poor jagiya.” I said, reaching my hands to the television as if to caress G-Dragon’s face.

The girls rolled their eyes.

“My boys need their rests.” I pouted.

“Awww..” Sooyoung cooed and hugged me. “You want me to call Chaerin-ah?”

I shook my head. “Don’t worry about it. I’ll call her myself. You guys go finish your office works.”

“You sure?” Yuri asked as she ran her hands through my hair.

“Ne~ Shoo!” I literally shooed them and they went back upstairs. When I heard their doors shut, I sighed.

I reached for my phone and called Chaerin’s number.

Yes, I’m talking about Lee Chaerin. Leader of 2NE1. The baddest female.

You see, Chaerin, Sooyoung, Yuri and I are friends ever since we were children. Yul’s mom and mine are very close while Sooyoung lives next door. Chaerin lives across from my house. We used to play every day from dolls to making tree houses to slumber parties, we’ve all done it.

We went to high school together and although Chaerin began to train for stardom, we never lost contact. Sooyoung and Yuri pursued Business due to their families’ wishes while I took up Theatre Arts, minor in Business and English.

Whatever. It’s not like I really became an actress. Although, I am helping Yul and Soo on their companies and my English is better than my three friends.

 

Sooyoung took over their family business after graduating. She is now the Vice President in Finance of the Choi Industries. And guess w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter