Chapter 9 - Vacation Romance? Anyone?

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love you guys! Thanks for the support! I so needed that. Okay before anything else..

 

1. Please follow me on my newlyopened Twitter account @slydeer888. And mention me with your aff username + a hashtag of what song was used here in this chapter. I plan to giveaway BB + SNSD stuff.

 

2. This is the lost chapter from my rant last week. I managed to finish it again. And to be honest, I'm more satisfied on this version. Thanks for pushing me to rewrite. :)

 

3. Comment, juseyo. Tell me what you think and talk to me here or on Twitter. Comments make me want to write faster. Lol.

 

4. This chapter starts during Yoona and TOP's kiss in G-Dragon's point of view. So we have a lot of POVs here but all is labelled so... We're good to go! Enjoyyyyy! Comment. Subscribe. Upvote!

 

 

 

 

 

It was seriously the longest seven minutes of my life. 

 

The others were laughing and making joke about what the two must be doing there. 

 

Seungri nudged me, “I don't think they're doing something there.”

 

I gave him a look. All of us are probably so wasted now. 

 

"Naaaah." Yuri giggled, falling to Sooyoung's lap. "You think Yoona's a prude?"

 

The three girls then shook their heads at the same time and then laughed.

 

I looked at my members, all of us are amused. 

 

"So she's.. been getting around?" Daesung asked.

 

Chaerin slapped his arm. "She's not a , oppa!"

 

Then what?

 

"She's just not inexperienced. Let's put it at that." Sooyoung slammed her fist in the sand. "They might be doing something."

 

I drank more beer. It doesn't bother me but.. I don't even know. 

 

I drowned their voices as I lean on Young Bae's back, observing the calmness of the place.

 

I think it's around midnight so the ocean is not really visible but you would hear the waves hitting the shore.

 

Next thing I know, they're counting down. Hyung and Yoona appeared from the shed.

 

Yoona was trying to flat down her hair and made a quick move to wipe her lips. She was not looking at us but she hid a smile when the others started to clap, shout and wolf-whistle.

 

Seunghyun hyung's hair is not in place and his lips was swollen. On the near 9 years that we've known each other, I know what he looks like when came from a make out session. 

 

“Okay, Yoong, spin that bottle!” Yuri yelled as soon as the two settled down on their previous seats. Yoona was beside me now.

 

“Jiyong-ah, you still good?” she asked, just after spinning the bottle that landed on Seungri.

 

I gave her a nod, still leaning on Young Bae. I am pretty drunk now, though. I quickly grabbed two beers from the cooler and handed one to Yoona. 

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Arasso, this is what's about to go down. There are nine of us… Put your hands up, ers.” Chaerin said. We quietly laughed at her drunkenness. "We're playing Never Have I Ever. First person to have the most fingers after one round would have to share a full cup of Tequila with woori Seungri oppa. Good luck! Seungri, you start it."

 

“Oh man. I've done alot of freaky things." He cleared his throat. "Okay, I got one. Never have I ever walked in on someone having ."

 

"Jinjja?"  CL asked. "Not on GD or Daesung oppa?"

 

"Never. I have pretty strong intincts on that." The maknae smirked.

 

I groaned. "Teddy hyung and his girl. Oh god, I always bring alcohol to wipe the studio's mics now." I raised one finger.

 

CL, Yuri, Yoona & Sooyoung all raised a finger. Aside from the five of us, no one else had this unfortunate experience.

 

GD- 1

CL- 1

Yoona- 1

Sooyoung- 1

Yuri- 1

 

"What happened?" Seunghyun asked the girls.

 

"We have a friend that likes to get freaky. She really doesn't care if someone walks in."

 

It was Sooyoung's turn.  "Never have I ever woke up without any memories of the night before."

 

Daesung put a finger up as well as Seungri. 

 

"Oohhh, dirty maknaes." Yoona teased them. 

 

GD- 1

CL- 1

Yoona- 1

Sooyoung- 1

Yuri- 1

V.I. - 1

Daesung - 1

 

"Never have I ever had in a public restroom." Young Bae declared.

 

I shoved him and he laughed. He knew I've done that before. I now have two fingers up.  

 

I was surprised when Yoona also put her finger up. Seungri whistled.

 

‘‘Guys, was it with each other?’’ Daesung asked.

 

"What?! No!" Yoona said. I threw a beer cap at him. "It was with a guy I dated when we were at a resort."

 

"Freakyyyyy."

 

"And you thought she's a prude!" Yuri said. 

 

"Jinjja? Do I really look prudish?" She questioned me. 

 

I shook my head. "Ignore them."

 

 

GD- 2

CL- 1

Yoona- 2

Sooyoung- 1

Yuri- 1

V.I. - 1

Daesung - 1

 

 

The game went on. Spoiler alert:

 

Yuri never had ever watched with other people. Unless slow motion ing of KPop idols is considered . Seunghyun hyung, Seungri & TY were guilty of it.

 

GD- 2

CL- 1

Yoona- 2

Sooyoung- 1

Yuri- 1

V.I. - 2

Daesung - 1

TOP- 1

Taeyang - 1

 

Daesung never had ever called someone else's name during . To my surprise, CL, Yoona and Young Bae raised another finger. 

 

I threw another beer cap at Chaerin. "You minx, who was it?"

 

She just stuck her tongue out at me. 

 

"Yah Yoona, whose name did you call?" I asked.

 

Sooyoung and Yul were trying to suppress their laughter.

 

"No way." Yoona blushed deep red.

 

"Oh come on." The other members joined me in convincing her. It lasted two minutes.

 

"I won't tell. Sorry. But I could tell you that after shouting another person's name, I literally deflated his ego. Poor guy."

 

GD- 2

CL- 2

Yoona- 3

Sooyoung- 1

Yuri- 1

V.I. - 2

Daesung - 1

TOP- 1

Taeyang - 2

 

 

Yoona never had ever lied to protect a cheating friend. All of us Big Bang members raised a finger up. 

 

"Damn you, Seungri." Young Bae cursed.

 

"Oh come on. Don't be all pure now, hyung. All of us was the cheating friend at one point." That was correct. 

 

We were famous and girls like us. We were blinded by the limelight and it made us cheating bastards but we got tired of that scene after awhile. We are capable of staying and keeping one girl at a time. 

 

Yoona giggled. "I knew it."

 

GD- 3

CL- 2

Yoona- 3

Sooyoung- 1

Yuri- 1

V.I. - 3

Daesung - 2

TOP- 2

Taeyang - 3

 

Never have I ever had in a broom closet or a janitor's room or whatever. Sooyoung and Yuri raised another finger.

 

Sooyoung shrugged. "Things are pretty much fast-paced in the business world."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "He comes, she comes, 'it was a pleasure to meet you'."

 

GD- 3

CL- 2

Yoona- 3

Sooyoung- 2

Yuri- 2

V.I. - 3

Daesung - 2

TOP- 2

Taeyang - 3

 

Seunghyun hyung never had ever done .

 

CL boo'd him. "That's just sad."

 

"Never done it too." Yoona piped in. 

 

GD- 4

CL- 3

Yoona- 3

Sooyoung- 3

Yuri- 3

V.I. - 4

Daesung - 3

TOP- 3

Taeyang - 4

 

CL was next. "Okay, guess it's up to me. Never have I ever had a from a fan."

 

Young Bae flipped her off. ‘‘ you, Chae.’’

 

"Drink it es." She handed Seungri and Taeyang their half cup of Tequila. They drank it in one go and let out a yell.

 

I grimaced. It must have burnt a lot. Thank God Chae is my best friend.

 

And then we got faced more. After about an hour, I excused myself because my head started to spin so damn fast. "Bye ladies!""

 

Yoona stood up after me. "I'll go inside too. Seungri oppa, I'll wake you early!"

 

We ignored their drunken shouts and walked back to the manor quietly.

 

"Thank you for initiating the donation thing. That was 

 

"What do you plan on doing tomorrow?" Yoona asked. 

 

"I'll just probably try to write some more. Get something done."

 

"Yeaah, make sure you have something, arasso? On my little island, I have a little studio there and I was wondering if you would want to come and visit?"

 

"When?"

 

Yoona giggled. "Tomorrow before sunset. Seungri and I made plans to come to the near village tomorrow morning."

 

"Sure. I'd love to."

 

"Great. Okay. Good night G-Dragon-ssi." Yoona smiled at me, despite her funny drunk expression, she still looks stunning.

 

"Rest well, Yoona-ssi."

 

I closed the door with a goofy smile on my face.  I don't what it is but I had fun tonight. Maybe it was because it was a small crowd, not our usual parties but I can hear everybody and I get to interact with them all at the same time. 

 

Besides, less people to please. We don't have to be idols, just us. No need to look behind our back to see who's watching.

 

It was carefree. And I love it. 

 

The girls are also cool. There's my best girl, CL, who's always been great company. Chaerin is a party animal, like myself. We've been to great parties together and she always know how to everything more fun. Thus, the crazy spin the bottle game. 

 

Sooyoung & Yuri are still debateable since I've only met them. They were both loud and game to anything CL suggests to play. They're not shy to reveal secrets and certainly not shy to my boys Daesung & Taeyang respectively. Don't think I didn't notice those subtle, miniature flirty gestures, girls.

 

Yoona. Yoona. Yoona. Yoona. Yoona. Yoona. Yoona. Yoona.

 

I just can't figure her out, you know! One day she's this crazy fangirl, and the next she's a philantrophist with a good status in life. It's making me crazy. I don't know what to think of her and that makes me not know how to act around her.  

 

Based on that Never Have I Ever, these girls aren't innocent at all. They surely know what they're doing. She's mysterious and she might be purposely ing with my mind. 

 

I'm not really into girls like Yoona. She's likeable but not the right type.

 

Short-haired, long legged and a model, now that's what I'm talking about. I let out a groan. Nice, I'm thinking about Kiko again. 

 

What the is wrong with me? Kiko is long over. 

 

Yet nobody's replaced her yet.

 

That's cause I'm not looking for a replacement.

 

Now I'm talking to myself…

 

Would Yoona rock short hair? She's certainly long-legged. And she's confident enough to wear a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter