► 05'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun had gone for a jog, his routine of Tuesday mornings, and it is only by 9 o'clock that he got back home, all sweaty, with music banging to his ears through his headphones. He wouldn't have noticed that you were still home if not for the delicious and fresh perfume that circulated round the house. He stopped in his track, right in front of the kitchen door to look at you with cautious eyes. 


It was obvious that you hadn't heard him come in and he was stunned by the look you had on your face; it was composed of pure and dedicated love. Your set was for two; he then concluded that Jongin was probably still upstairs. He would have told you immediately that you had school if your face didn't look so content and happy. But then he realised what date it was and nervously approached you.

 


"Hana..." 
"Oppa, what are you doing here? Why did you go for a jog on a Sunday morning, you should still be in bed at this time." You said quietly, finishing the dish. Pancakes were Jongin's favourite breakfast and they were done just on time. 

"Look Hana... it is not Sunday today..." 

"What do you mean? It is Sunday..." Sehun remembered the Doctor's words; 
 



Two weeks after the Doctor had broken the news to you about your disease, Sehun went to talk to him about it. 

"Is there anything that I should do or not?" 

"There will be a time where she'll lose track of time. You should correct her gently, a sudden shout or yell about the right time could affect her nervous system." 

 



"The thing is that... Hana, do you know what date it is today?"

"I'm not quite sure; you know well that I don't keep track of the dates during weekends."

"Hana, it is Tuesday today, the elev-"

"Stop joking, I won't buy it this time." 

"No Hana, it is Sooju-"

 

 

 

Sehun was interrupted by Jongin who ran down the stairs like a buffalo; he was clearly angry and looked at you with fury-taken eyes. 


Not understanding what was happening, you simply raised the plate of pancakes up to show them to him. His anger seemed to be rising even more as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Sehun tried to make him understand with little glances that he should keep his mouth shut but it was too late. 

 


"Why didn't you wake me up? You know perfectly that I had to finish up Soojung's gift before school hours." He hissed.

"But it is Sunday today; you've got plenty of time..." 

"It is freaking Tuesday Hana!" 

 


You dropped the plate of pancakes on the table and rushed to the calendar found in your kitchen. Realisation struck you hard as you saw what date it was; it was just legit that he was angry. 




"I'm coming over for dinner. I might sleep over as well." 

"Okay. But it is not of your habit to sleep over during week days." 

"But I need to wake up early tomorrow, remember, it's Soojung's birthday tomorrow. I have to finish her gift and then pick her up before school hours. And you know well that it is only on you that I count on to wake me on time." 

"Oh... yeah okay." 

 



You started shaking your head slowly with tearful eyes. Jongin just watched not quite comprehending the situation. He was going to shout at you if not for your tears. Now it was obvious that something was wrong with you. It happens to forget what day it is but, you were so certain about it just now and then broke into tears because of it. It was not the type of matter that would make Hana cry, he thought. You were stronger than that, or so he thought. 


Jongin was in a state of confusion while Sehun already knew what was happening. 

 



Symptom 4: Occasional Flashbacks. 

 



Slowly, Sehun approached you and patted your head as you looked over at him with a pair of terrified eyes. Jongin saw your look and was even more confused, never had he ever seen you like this which caused him to be petrified right on spot. At that moment, he had forgotten about everything else, and all that was on his mind was you. What exactly was happening to you? He wondered. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter