► 12'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Sehun was with the Doctor, you were in the middle of your Maths class, your favourite subject of all. However, even so, nothing good out-came from this class that day...; 

 

 

The previous week, your teacher had given out an individual project to be done for that day but, you had forgotten about it. Not only to bring it, oh no, if it was only that, maybe your mind and heart would have been a little bit more at ease, you had actually forgotten the complete existence of this said project. 

Everyone was taking out their project with much complain; each checking out the work of the other, while you looked at them, completely puzzled, at what exactly was this work that they all seemed to possess. 

 


Jongin, who was seated just in front of you, eagerly turned around to see your work; he remembered how enthusiast you were when your Teacher had given out this project but a frown found his face when he saw your clear desk. Thinking that it was still in your bag, he chuckled lightly;


"Come on, show me your Project!" 

"What project?" 

"Haha; very funny. Show it to me.... come oooon~." Jongin broke into a cute tone at the end trying to make you give in to him however it was useless for you had no idea what he was blabbering about. 

"Was there a work for today?" 

"Are you kidding me? Stop it, it's not like I'm going to copy your work babo... I'm sure that you've hidden it in your bag." Jongin reached out for your bag and was more than surprised to see you not preventing him from doing so. His jaw dropped in shock on realising that you really didn't know what was he was talking about.  

"It's unlike you to forget such things..." 

"Forget what?" 


Jongin sighed, took out his notebook and opened it for you, on the page where all the guidelines for the project were written. You read them quickly and frowned. 



"I didn't know that this was given... I was probably absent, and you didn’t tell me about it!” While you were speaking very fast, Jongin took out your notebook from your bag and opened it on the last written page. He placed it in front of you without a word and it caught you. All you could say was "Oh my god..." and at the same time the Teacher started collecting the projects one by one. 


You took your notebook in hand and re-read it all; you had even wrote down your ideas near the guidelines but no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't recall it and eventually, it earned you a headache. 

Forgetting to do a work was not something worrying in general but Jongin couldn't help but do so. Forgetting about it completely... it just didn't feel right. This was so unlike you and following all the questions he's been asking himself ever since Soojung's birthday; he was slowly getting it that there really was something that you were hiding from him. 

Jongin didn't enquire more though because he knew that you wouldn't say anything and he didn't have enough clues yet to deduce something from the situation.  But, he was more than determined to get something from Sehun later. 



[...] 
 


Once at home, you immediately started the previously due project for your teacher only gave you a one-day-extension to do it. You didn't tell anything to Sehun about that day's incident, not wanting to worry him and seeing you working so hard, he thought that everything was perfectly normal; working was something you liked despite the fact that you could be quite a lazy bum at times. Working had helped you to distract yourself from your worries numerous times, maybe that’s why, in some ways, when it came to working on school courseworks, you would always do your best even in case of great laziness, a.k.a., work-around-in-pyjamas-day.


Thankfully you had already noted down your ideas, else you would have probably spent the whole night on this project. Three hours later, you were already done and by then it was 7.45. It's only then that you were able to distinguish the sweet chilly fried chicken perfume which only raised your hunger that had been lingering your stomach for the past few hours; since Sehun was home, he had already prepared dinner.

You took a quick shower and headed downstairs only to be surprised by the presence of Jongin. He was comfortably seated on the couch, watching Sponge Bob. You laughed at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter