► 13'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You forgot what...?” A frown found Sehun’s eyebrows and he looked nothing close to happy.


You looked down in shame, not knowing really what to say to Sehun. The truth would seem to be a great idea but you knew that if you uttered anything more, you’d get carried away and so would Sehun; right in front of Jongin. And clearly, this is not how you wanted him to learn about it all.

Sehun sighed profoundly and took in a deep breath resuming softly on; “Is this, what you were working on since you got back?” You nodded, biting down on your lower lip, and dared to look at him only to gaze back down instantly on seeing his piercing stare. Jongin eyed you two curiously, finding it even weirder that Sehun reacted that much. ‘As if it was a matter of life or death,’ he thought. 

“Dude, she didn’t get any problem, don’t go too hard on her...” said Jongin trying to loosen the angry air surrounding them. Sehun remained silent and shifted his gaze from Jongin to you and back around.

"L-Let's talk about this later Oppa..." You finally managed to say something and also manoeuvred to glance sideward to Jongin; signalling Sehun that now was not the right moment. And once again he sighed and proceeded to eating but on your side, you weren't hungry anymore; maybe because you knew that a somewhat-of-a-lecture was awaiting you later. 

Meanwhile; Jongin was finding it weirder and weirder; why did you two have to talk about it without him around? Because yes, he noticed your side glances directed to his presence in the room and Sehun too seemed to be quite uncomfortable with the idea of him being there at that moment. And once again, Jongin was left in even deeper confusion. Somehow; every time he tries to get answers, he instead finds more questions. Ironical, right? 

Dinner went on in a rather tensed atmosphere as you didn’t talk much nor did Sehun and Jongin was found in between the two of you; quite uneasy. Jongin by himself had eaten three-quarters of the drumsticks and tried to make a joke out of it but you were too preoccupied with the upcoming lecture that you would have from Sehun and Sehun was too preoccupied by the upcoming lecture that he was going to give you that you were both unable to detect his vain trials to loosen the atmosphere.

Jongin sighed for the nth time and finally called it a night. Off he went but while grabbing his coat, he didn’t notice his phone having fell out of his pocket onto the couch and left like this. You accompanied him to the door and before you could shut it, he looked at you and you looked back at him; he somehow felt sorry because after all you were getting into troubles because of him and his curious nature. You could detect his apologetic thoughts from the single look he gave you and you just nodded before finally closing the door and as you turned around, Sehun was before your eyes, crossed-arms with a seriously displeased look. You unconsciously gulped and avoided his eyes once again. This was going to be a long night...

 

On the other hand, Jongin was walking back home and wanted to check the time. Lucky him, he didn’t wear his watch that day and his pockets felt abnormally empty and so he made his way back to your house, assuming that he had left it at your place and was going to go in without knocking, of course; it was Jongin, but then he could hear you and Sehun talking from outside and decided that spying wouldn’t hurt, right?

 

Meanwhile;

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” said Sehun on a quite desperate and angry tone. Then you replied, stuttering;

“I-I’m sorry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter