► 02'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the next morning, I found myself already in bed, neatly tucked with my pyjamas on. I must have certainly fallen asleep in Sehun's arms yesterday afternoon. It wouldn't be the first time that it happened anyway; whenever I'm feeling down, the only way that I can find sleep is in Sehun's arms. Maybe it's that telepathic thing or twin-bond again.

Sighing, I looked at my phone which showed 5:06. It was still freaking early... blame my falling asleep early. Being a person who hated wasting time, I got up from bed and went to have a morning shower. How refreshing it was. While brushing my teeth, I noticed how huge and swollen my eye-bags were; I probably cried in my sleep, it happens more often lately. Jongin torments me even when he's away, what exactly have I fallen into?

I never thought that my first love would have been that screwed and messed up.

 

[...]

 

Thanks to the power of make-up, my zombie-like eyes went un-noticed at school, well nearly. Jongin seemed to have noticed that something was off but gratefully he didn't ask about it. Strangely, I am really thankful that he didn't inquire anything about it but at the same time, it makes me feel unimportant. Does he really not care at all? Arg, why is love so complicated?

 

[...]

 

It was about 5 in the afternoon; I received a call from Soojung asking me to meet her up in the following hour at the coffee place down the street. No need to tell you how surprised I was. Soojung and I never talked on the phone, the few conversations we've had were face to face at school. In other words, we were not really close. 

An hour later, I was waiting for her at the appointed place and after few minutes she arrived, but not alone. She was with Jongin AND another guy. I could detect a fishy smell... I had the feeling that something was off immediately so I was cautious.

I greeted them with a questioning look, while they seemed to be trying to ‘reassure’ me with their sluggish smiles and I also eyed the stranger, who seemed to be quite nervous, curiously for a few seconds. But then it all clicked! I swear; if I could have killed Jongin right then, I would.

I excused myself, not wanting to be rude, though my tone must not have been of a great help for that, and took, Jongin out with me. Not technically out, just away from the other two. What does he think- Who does he think he is to do such a thing?

 

"What's the problem Hana?"

"What's the problem?" I laughed, I really did, but it was a bitter one. How could he really do such a thing to me? He is supposed to be my best friend, best friends are supposed to know what would please the other. AND what would definitely not please them. "How could you organise a blind date without even consulting me beforehand?"

"Don't act as if you don't like it Hana!”

"I'm not acting Jongin, I'm dead serious!" I sighed exasperatedly; did he really think that I would like such a set up meeting with a complete stranger? "Whatever, I'm leaving!" I wasn't in the mood to argue, or anything else. I just wanted to get out of this awkward and embarrassing situation he put me in. I took a quick glance at his shocked face; was it really that surprising to him? And without adding another word, I turned around to get out of this place; never had I felt this disappointed in him. Figures, he doesn't know me as much as I thought he did...

 

But then, when I was about to reach for the door, a hand got a grip of my wrist. Undeniably, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter