► 15'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was already over and you were packing your bag to go home. Classes went by quite slowly; in all honesty, you felt so because you couldn’t help but worry about Jongin all day long. He couldn’t stop spacing out and got reprimanded by numerous teachers even if he tried focusing but thankfully he didn’t get in too serious problems.

During the first class, Soojung asked you to exchange seats with her which meant that she was right behind Jongin while you were next to him now. It didn’t change much to their current situation though; she was still sitting quite close to him.

Jongin on the other hand seemed to be trying to cope with everything. He was still confused; first Sehun’s words that night, then that woman about the necklace and now Soojung telling him that he loved you. It seemed that those three persons have tried to tell him the same thing but it still felt odd and somewhat new to him. He had just lost Soojung and he was deeply scarred by it but part of him wondered if it was because he was sad to have been dumped or guilty for having been delusional the whole time.

 

Already you were done packing while Jongin had not yet even touched his bag; still lost in his thoughts. You packed his few copybooks and supplies and then tapped his shoulder to bring him back to Earth once again.

 

“Jongin, time to go home.”

“Already? Thanks...”

 

There was a sudden silence between the two of you; Jongin was eyeing you from head to toe and this intimidated you. “Do I love you...?” he wondered in his head continuously while you were wondering; “What could have brought Soojung to break up with you...?”

Jongin shook his head quickly when he felt himself getting lost in his thoughts once again and finally stood up.

“Can I sleepover tonight?” He gave you his damn puppy stare; how could you reject this cute little dog. You just nodded and walked out of the class with him quickly following behind. His arm automatically slung itself onto your shoulder and he noticed for the first time how your height was proportioned to his; Soojung was a little taller than you but still shorter than him, but when he would put his arm round her shoulder, after a short while it would go numb because she was somewhat too tall for him. He also took notice of how you slightly smiled when his arm met your shoulder and how he in turn smiled on seeing your smile. His eyes widened when he finally perceived his rapid heartbeat; too rapid heartbeat. “Aigoo Jongin... stop it; it’s only because of all of today’s events.” He told himself this to reassure himself but what “events”. There was only one thing that happened; Soojung broke up with him but was this why his heart was beating that fast? Certainly not.

 

Finally you reached home to the nice scent of sizzling sausages. Jongin took your and his bag to your room while you went to the kitchen to greet your brother. Sehun smiled on feeling you hugged him lightly; while eyeing the frying pan; mostly interested by the food.

 

“Jongin is having dinner over?”

“How do you know that he’s here; you haven’t seen him yet.”

“I just do.” He replied while tucking his tongue at you. You pinched his arm and answered;

“Yeah; he’s sleeping over. He’s not too well today; Soojung broke up with him earlier.”

“WHAT?”

 

“I was as shocked as you man...” Jongin was already back from your room; standing by the kitchen door’s frame. “And I’m not that bad... I’m okay I guess....”

“Oh dude; I’m sorry...”

“It’s okay don’t be sorry...”

“But did she give you any reason?”

“Actually she-“ Jongin was about to let the cat out but then bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter