► 14'

♦ .Unspoken Feelings. ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you woke up suffering from a severe head-ache. Crying yourself to sleep surely didn’t do you good physically but emotionally; you felt lighter. Somehow, you needed a good cry and the small talk you had with Sehun the previous night really helped too. Maybe you guys should have had this conversation earlier. Even if you always talked and talked, it was the first time that Sehun took the initiative to comfort you while revealing his own fears; the more you think about it and the more you realise how you needed to know all of this. It reassured you that you were not alone in all this; that you were not the only one scared but together you would be able to face the worse. At least, that’s what you got at conclusion from that conversation and somehow, you were thankful to Jongin to have put you in this situation.

With the help of Sehun that morning, you prepared your school bag. He double checked your supplies and work; like this, he was sure that he would not have to worry nor would you. At first, you thought that you’d find this burdensome and somewhat embarrassing to depend on him that much but in actuality, you appreciated it a lot. Accepting some help occasionally didn’t hurt after all. And while doing this, you could feel the Father-Aura that Sehun always had and this was really soothing.

 

You were on your way out when you heard a phone ringing; yours was in your pocket and it was not Sehun’s ringtone either. You walked towards the non-stop ring and fetched Jongin’s phone in between the cushions on the couch. “Soojung Calling” was displayed and you didn’t hesitate but to pick up; it might have been important.

 

“Jongin why is it just-“

“Soojung it’s me; he forgot his phone at home yesterday.”

“Oh hi... oh okay well see you at school.”

 

You didn’t have the time to reply back that she had already hung up. You shrugged and proceeded to go to school. Sehun had proposed to accompany you but you insisted on going alone; it was not as if you were going to get lost on the way, right?

 

[...]

 

Fortunately, the route to school was still fresh in your mind and you reached the school gates right on time. You made a quick run to your homeroom to be able to submit your late project before the classes began.

Surprisingly, Jongin was already in class, in a some kind of intense daze. ‘What could he be thinking about?’ you thought. You waved your hand in front of his face to bring him back to planet Earth and it worked; he looked at you in shock and then laughed it off embarrassingly. You placed your backpack on your desk and took out your project and was about to run out of the class again but then Jongin stopped you;

 

“Hey Hana... there’s something that-“

“...that you forgot at home. Here, I saw it this morning; Soojung called you.” You handed him his phone while giggling; thinking that this must have been what was worrying him that much and then rapidly rushed out of the room, leaving him in a completely dumbfounded state; this was clearly not what he had intended to talk about.

 

Right when you left, Soojung got in as on cue with a questioning look.

 

“Where is Hana rushing like that?”

“I don’t know... probably to submit her project.”

“Oh yeah...”

 

Soojung took her seat and bit her lip hesitantly. She turned to Jongin and he immediately sensed that there was something off despite his constant troubled mind.

 

“What’s wrong babe?”

“We... need to talk Jongin”

“Jongin? It must be serious... you’ve never called me Jongin... did I do something wrong?”

“No... well... we’ll talk about it at lunch okay. Meet me at the rooftop.”

“O....kay...”

 

Jongin frowned at how secretive Soojung was being. Had she been hiding something from him like you too? Then Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter