GU

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

  ~ January ~

  We were headed to the practice room to talk to PD-nim becasue she said she had important news to tell us.

"Okay kids I have very exciting news!" She started. "Your 4th LIKE SEVENTEEN Showcase!"

We all cheered in excitement especially me since its my 1st showcase. "And as for KangYuna, you will be in a lot of performances to show the fans what you can actual and bring to the group. We chose the songs that we will have you guys do." she continued. "Now to prepare a little bit for the showcase we want you to do a duet mission so choose a partner, you and your partner will choose a song to perform. You will show your members and us your performance and we will choose three people to perform at your showcase. Please do so now and later on we will tell you guys the songs you will be performaning."

I stood there thinking who should I pick as my partner when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there was Soonyoung.

"Hey KangYuna you want to do this duet with me?" He asked.

"Of course, I'd would love to do it with you," I answered happily when on the inside I'm freaking out.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

I witnessed Soonyoung asking KangYuna to be his partner and she accepting it happily. I really wanted KangYuna to be my partner but Soonyoung beat me to it.

"Yah Mingyu you want to be my partner?" I asked Mingyu.

"Yeah sure hyung," he answered.

KANGYUNA POV

We all went in different places in the room to discuss about our song.

"Mm what song do you want to do?" Soonyoung asked me.

"Uhh I don't know," I grabbed my phone and searched up songs and he did the same.

"How bout a TroubleMaker song?" He asked and I nearly choked on my own saliva.

"Isn't the song and dance a little... you know, y," I whispered the last part.

"Oh yeah hehe," he rubbed the back of his neck. "What is love by EXO-K?"

"Thats more of a guy song," I answered.

After going through a few more songs, we found the perfect one.

"Oooh I got this, If You Want A Lover by Yoseob and Gayoon!" Soonyoung said clapping his hands.

"I like it lets do this one," I said. My heart was racing because he wanted to do a love song with me, I thought I would probably die right there.

"How should we perform this like do you want to do some cheorography or just stand?" He asked me.

"Emmm we could sit on chairs and then do small cheorography here and there," I suggested.

"I like that idea, If I had a girlfriend there are many things that I want to do too," He started singing.

After practicing a bit PD-nim called us over to give us more information.

"KangYuna, you will do two solo performances have you chosen two songs that you will do?" she asked me.

"Neh, I will do Hoo by J-min sunbaenim and Know Your Name by Jay Park sunbaenim," I answered. I chose those songs because Hoo shows an innocent me and then Jay Park shows a cool, hip-hop style of me.

"Okay we will decide the dancers for you. Here are the songs we have chosen for you guys the dance performances are One Shot by B.A.P and Its You by Super Junior (etc), the dancers for One Shot are KangYuna, Chan, Hansol, Dongjin, Jihoon, SeungCheol, and Doyoon and everyone will dance Its You. Full performances are 0330 by U-Kiss and Tomorrow by Bangtan Boys (etc), the singers and dancers for 0330 are KangYuna who will be Kevin, SeungCheol will be Eli, Seungkwan as Soohyun, Soonyoung as Hoon, Seokmin as Kiseop, Dongjin as Dongho, and Mingyu as AJ. For Tomorrow it will be KangYuna as Jimin and J-Hope, Wonwoo as Taehyung, Jihoon as Jungkook, Mingyu as Rap Monster, and SeungCheol as Suga," PD-nim explained.

Later on we all went back to business and met up with a few of our groups or just practiced by ourselves. "KangYuna, Seungcheol, MingMing, Wonwoo, Junghan, and Doyoon can you come over here for a bit," PD-nim called.

"Neh PD-nim," I answered.

"So for Know Your Name you would need dancers right so MingMing, Wonwoo, Junghan, and Doyoon will be your main background dancers," she explained.

"What about me PD-nim?" Seungcheol asked.

"Oh well you know in the part of the dance the girl comes in.." she said.

"Wait so I'm playing the girl?" He questioned.

PD-nim chuckled. "Of course not! Instead of the girl coming the boy will come out and KangYuna you will be playing the girl part of course."

I froze a bit I have to do a y dance with SeungCheol "You're going to be okay with this right?" She asked.

"Of-of course," I stuttered a bit.

"So for the next few months work your hardest," she encouraged us.

"So many dances in only a few months," I muttered to myself. "You can do this KangYuna FIGHTING!"

"You'll have so much more time when you graduate next month," Doyoon Oppa said and I nodded.

For the passed month, I barely got any sleep at all we would wake up at 9 A.M and head to the practice to practice our performances then leave around 3 A.M. With all the stress I been having I have to wear a night guard to help me stop clenching my teeth, I also had shoulder pain so I have to take some pills. I learned Jihoon has the same problem too. I was actually glad to go back to school, I could actually get some rest but now today is the big day where I am graduating. I neatly wore my uniform today and put a pretty headband in my hair before I left for school with Chan, today no one has classes since everyone will be attending the senior graduation ceremony. I wonder who will come to congradulate me I hope it's SoonYoung.

"You ready to graduate Noona?" Chan asked me as we stepped into the building.

"Yeah I guess, are you ready to become an 11th grader?" I asked him.

"Ehh," he shrugged his shoulders. "But I'm going to be all lonely with you."

"You'll be fine you have friends here," I said messing up his hair. "I'll see you later okay."

"Okay I'll see you at the ceremony," he said and left.

I stepped into the classroom and took my seat next to Jungkook. "I saw the Japanese version for Boy In Luv, I loved it!" I told Jungkook and he smiled.

"Oh hehe thanks how was my Japanese?" He asked.

"It was really good but I probably I think I would've mistaken Suga as a Japanese person but you were really good, is it hard to rap?" I asked.

"Emm sort of there some points where we had to rerecord some parts because we kept singing in Korean," he said laughing and I laughed to.

"Are you ready to graduate?" I asked him.

"Yeah at least I'll have more time to practice now," he answered.

"Same we're about to have another showcase and this will be my first one," I said.

"Oh so you're in a group which one I haven't seen you really in any new group," he questioned me.

"Oh I'm in a predebut group its called Seventeen," I replied and his mouth was a tad bit open.

"wait you mean the all boy group Seventeen at Pledis?" He asked and I nodded.

"Wahh how does it feel to be in an all boy group?"

"Its okay, I was raised with a lot of male relatives so thats why I was placed in the group."

"Wow well I wish you luck in your showcase," he said.

"Thanks and I wish you luck in your Japanese Album," I said.

"Okay little seniors lets head on into the gym to start the ceremony, I hope you see friends and family," Sunwoo ssaem said.

"Do you want to sit next to me KangYuna?" Jungkook asked me.

"Of course," I said.

When we got to the gym it was crowded with students. Jungkook and I took our sits some where in the middle, I saw Chan waving at me so I waved back.

"It's only 7:30 and the cermony doesn't start until 8:30," Jungkook said. So we both sat there for the ceremony to start.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

I got dressed into something nice and I fixed my hair a bit. I took one look into the mirror Perfect I stepped out of my room and into the living room where the others were.

"So who is going where?" I asked them.

"Well where are you going Hyung?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm going to KangYuna's graduation," I answered.

"I'll go to KangYuna's too," Soonyoung said and I tired to act cool, I don't know why but I'm starting to hate Soonyoung more and more even thought we are like best buddies.

"I'll go with you guys," Doyoon said.

"Neh so what about you guys," I pointed to the others.

"Jihoon and I are going to Mingyu's graduation," Wonwoo said.

"Jisoo and Junghan are going to Seokmin's while me and Junhui are going to MingMing's," Hansol said.

"What a minute Hansol what are you doing here?" I asked him since he is only an 11th grader.

"Uhh interesting question," he said.

"You're ditching aren't you on the last day of school?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Of course not I just didn't feel good so PD-nim called in sick for me," he answered.

"Sure okay," I rolled my eyes, there is always certain days where Hansol feels "sick" and he doesn't have to go to school.

"Geurae then we'll be on our way to SOPA now,' I said heading to the front door.

"Should we buy some flowers for KangYuna?" Doyoon asked.

"Yeah lets go its  its 8 o'clock already," I said as we quickly made our way to a flower stand.

When we found we picked out a pretty bouquet of flowers for KangYuna and finally made our way to SOPA.

When we got there the place was crowded, we even saw Bangtan Boys sunbaenim and we got to meet and talk with them.

"Good luck on your way to debut," Jin sunbaenim said.

"Yeh gamsahapnida!" We bowed and tried to search the crowd from above on the second tier for KangYuna.

"Hyung!" We turned around to see Chan walking towards us.

"Chan-ah have you seen KangYuna," I asked and he nodded.

"She's right..... There!" He pointed to the middle area and I could clearly see KangYuna's clear, angelic face.

"KANGYUNA!" I yelled from above, she searched around a bit and then she finally found us.

"OPPA!" She yelled from belows and we waved hello. She then turned to a guy sitting next to her and tapped on his shoulder and pointed to us. He waved to us and I akwardly waved hi back. Who is that guy? Are they close of course they are they basically did skinship by her tapping his shoulder and turning his face so that he could see us but then she took the time to show him me or Doyoon, Soonyoung and I. 

"Doesn't it feel nice to come back after what a year," Doyoon said.

"Yep it does," I said leaning against the railing.

KANGYUNA POV

I was so happy to see Soonyoung, Seungcheol, and Doyoon here at my ceremony. I told Jungkook about how there are in my group and that SeungCheol is the leader, Dooyoon is the next oldest, and Soonyoung is a year older than.

"Ladies and Gentle,' the principal Park Jaeryun said and everyone grew silent. "Welcome to SOPA's 2015 senior Graduation Ceremony, this year we had many great students who are trainees at big Entertainment or small also some who are already a Kpop star....." she went on and on about how great we were.

"Now its time to hand out diplomas," She said and I see Sunwoo ssaem is helping our with diplomas. She called up a who bunch of students before coming to me. "Choi KangYuna."

"WOOHOO CHOI KANGYUNA!" I looked up to see the boys including Chan cheering me on as I walk to recieve my diploma.

"Good job sweety," she said and she shook my hand and I bowed.

After everyone recieved there diploma there we're a few more awards to be handed.

"This award that I am handing out next is a student who worked hard through out this year, even thought they came in the middle of 1st semester they came prepared. All her friends envied her because she had an extra music major class because she already knew english but even so they stayed friends with her and supported her. Then during the summer break she was accepted as a trainee in a boy group and is working hard to achieve her dream. Please congratulate Miss Choi KangYuna for winning this hardwork award!" I was completely overwhelmed and I cupped my face as I walked up to get my award.

"Gamsahapnida," I said bowing down 90 degrees.

When the ceremony was over I stood up but then to be knocked back down by a crowd of people, I stood back up and felt a pair of strong arms around me. I turned my head to see Soonyoung.

"Congratulations on becoming an official alumi of SOPA!" he said still back hugging me.

"Thanks," I said shyly, I tried to hid my red cheeks.

He finally let go of me and gave me a rose.
"Aww thank you," I said  and gladly accepted the flower.
"KangYuna!" Seungcheol Oppa engulfed me with a big hug, his hug was strong but gentle and warm, he then let go and gave me and big bouquet of flowers.
SEUNGCHEOL POV
I can't believe Soonyoung just bought a rose for her how come I never saw him buy it but hopefully she thinks this bouquet is from me since I basically bought it myself. 
KANGYUNA POV
"Oh my gosh thank you so much!" I said with a huge grin. Doyoon Oppa finally found us and gave me a hug.
"Lets go eat lunch and the later on go to DongJin's middle school graduation ceremony," Seungcheol Oppa said.
Seniors got to go home but lower classmen have to go back to class. We got to this restaurant where they made fresh mandu.
"Ahh," Seungcheol starting feeding me a piece of mandu. I chewed happily.
"I can feed myself you know," I said with a giggle.
"I know but this is my treat to celebrate you graduating," he said.
Doyoon leaned in close to me. "Its actually my treat." And I just couldnt help but laughed.
"You what I just noticed Korean don't have prom," I said thinking out loud.
"What's prom?" Soonyoung Oppa asked.
"Oh its a dance that all the seniors go at the end of the year," I answered picking up another mandu.
"Ahh," they all said.
"Wait, who was that guy you were sitting next to?" Seungcheola asked me.
"Ahh Jungkook! From BTS," I said with a smile. "It was a bit weird since I learned I was older than him but you know, he told me that it felt weird that I called him sunbae.
"You're friends with Jungkook sunbaenim," Soonyoung questioned and I nodded.
"Wahh you're too cool for us now," Soonyoung said leaning back and crossing his arms. We all laughed.
After we ate we headed to Dongjin's middle school.
"Dongjinnie!" I gave Dongjin a big hug.
"Noona! I'm so glad you guys came!" He said.
"Can we have all students sit down please?" I'm guessing the principle said.
 
"Shin Dongjin." We all clapped and cheered as Dongjin made his way to recieve his cerificate. Afterwards we headed back to the dorm since everyone should be home from school or practice.
 
SEUNGCHEOL POV
Its such a relief that, that guy was just Jungkook sunbaenim. Everytime I look at KangYuna, I keep seeing the images of me hugging her tightly today and she hugging back then there were the images of me feeding her mandu. Also that prom thing sounded really , interesting to me all she wanted was to do was dance but was Jungkook going to be her date if Korean highschools did have a prom or will she ask Soonyoung because of course she was gonna go. Its okay KangYuna I will......
*Ding* Stupid phone for disturbing my thoughts. I took my phone out and checked my text message, it was from PD-nim.
PD-nim: Seungcheol-ah please congratulate MingMing, Seokmin, KangYuna, Mingyu, and Dongjin 
For graduating today. 
Me: Yeh I sure will.
PD-nim: Gomawo but that isnt why I texted.
Me: Oh what is it that you needed to me tell you.
PD-nim: The staff and I decided to give you guys a break for a week. Also during this little break we want you to clean your dorm.
Me: Jeongmal! Wahh neomu gamsahapnida PD-nim!
"Yah kids listen up!" I called out and everyone's eyes were on me. "So PD-nim is letting us have a week off....." Everyone started cheering loudly. "GEUNDAE!" Everyone went silent. "We have to clean the dorm."
"Uggh," Jihoon groaned. "I just wanted to sleep." 
"Well if we all help out we could finish early and take the rest to sleep," I said.
"We should start tomorrow," KangYuna said.
"Yeah lets do it tomorrow," I said agreeing.
"Neh," they all replied.
"Lets get some rest shall we?" I said clapping hands then heading off to bed.
I climbed into my bed and played with my phone. I gasped I dont even have KangYuna's number yet? Or a picture of her wait that might be weird but I know she took selcas with the others at our photoshoot maybe I'll get there phones and secretly sent them to me no thats creepy I'll just get one myself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys liked this update. Ahh KangYuna finally graduated High School and has even more time to focus on her first showcase! But she is so worried about her two big performances which is doing her duet with Soonyoung and he y dance with, do you think she can do it?
I'll try to update more often since I know since August isn't close but time goes by fast so in August all be really busy and I won't be updating a lot so yeah!
Tell me you guys think so far of my story!
Sorry For any mistakes!