PAHL

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

*Note * Red - English 

 Everyday I would wake up early, wash up, and then wake up all the school boys, I dont really mind waking up the boys. There birthdays were here and there (Dongjin turning 14, Doyoon turning 19, Junghan turning 19, and Jihoon turning 18) we all celebrated happily together with a cake. For some reason I would always be the only one or at least I was the one who always had a gift for them. I was not trying to show off that I have money to buy them a gift but that I am thankful for them helping me since I was the only girl in the group.
Anyway, I finished taking final exams and it was finally going to be Christmas! I was so excited first christmas in Korea. We are planning to celebrate in the practice room for Seventeen TV and send a message to our fans around the world.
We were all to get ready to head to the practice room at 10 AM. I got washed up first since I woke up first and then the eldest boys got up and Seungcheol Oppa (and yes, I came to the decision to call him Oppa but for some reason he looked a little upset when I called the other boys oppa) called out to all the boys to get up and to my surprise they all got up immediately.
"Wow that was fast," I said as I watched the boys crawl out of their beds.
"Well when leader oppa says to do something they do it except for some reason I cant get them to do my laundry but whatever," Seungcheol oppa said which made me laugh.
"So is there something we have to wear today?" I asked since we usually wear our colored shirts with our names on the front or our Seventeen crew-necks.
"Hmm I think PD-nim sayd she wants us to wear something Christmas-y like a sweater or something," he replied.
"Ahh I see," I said, I headed back into my room to look for something nice. I poked my head back out to see what the boys were wearing and weren't they being fashionista.
 (A/N I know the image is blurry but its give an idea what they were wearing)
So I just grabbed a pair of jeans and a warm sweater.
Afterwards we all headed to the practice room.
"Okay so today kids, you can just play around and greet your fans from each of the different cameras, we will be here until 9 tonight so then we play a game to decide what you'll eat tonight," PD-nim said.
"Let's eat chicken!" Doyoon Oppa yelled.
"Hyung she said later," Jisoo said.
"Cameras will be on... now!"
"Annyeonghaseo Seventeen ibnida!" We greeted the camera. "Merry Christmas!" Then everyone started to scatter around and did whatever. Me and MingMing stayed in front of the camera, it was still a bit awkward for the both of us for some reason, MingMing is actually a pretty quiet and shy kid so its understandable. I put my arm around MingMing or at least tried to since he's like 6 inches taller than me.
"So what is your Christmas wish MingMing Oppa?" I asked him.
"Umm to become and good singer and dancer so I could help bring success to Seventeen," he answered.
"Wahh, I have a totally different wish that does not have anything to do with Seventeen at all," I said with a giggled and he smiled.
"What's your?" He asked.
"What you guys going?"Soonyoung popped his head inbetween us.
"Talking about our Christmas wish," MingMing answered him.
"Ooh mine is to go to an amusement park with all the members!" He said happily.
"Anyway back to you KangYuna," MingMing said.
"Hmm mine is to have a boyfriend," I said nodding my head.
"A boyfriend?" He furrowed his eyebrows.
"I don't know i just always dreamed to have the perfect relationship with someone but being a trainee and then debuting as a kpop star won't really help the relationship," I said shuffling my feet around. "Like I'm pretty sure you guys dreamed of having a girlfriend?"
They nodded their heads too. "Plus I don't want to be 30 and not married."
"Man, KangYuna I think you'll bring more fans especially male fans since you just said that. Do you think you'll marry a fan?" Soonyoung asked pretending to be a host of a talk show. He stuck a his hand like a mircophone.
"Hmm maybe?" I said playing a long with it.
"So you guys are going to be senior graduates soon, how do you feel?" Soonyoung asked.
Me and MingMing looked at each other. "Hmm it feel good to know that I'm done with school, " I answered and MingMing nodded. He then walked away and we followed behind to the other boys. 
Most of the time we just sat around and talked to each or go up to the cameras and say some random stuff.
"Kids come over here," PD-nim called and we all herded over to the first camera. "It's 8:30 now and so we need to decide what you guys want for dinner, so we the game you will do to decide is you'll get into teams and decide what you want. Afterwards whatever team knows the most dance moves to the song gets to get that food for Seventeen, make sense." we all nodded. "Sorry but we made up the teams for you guys already. You'll be split in two teams, Star Team: KangYuna, Seungkwan, Doyoon, Jisoo, Chan, MingMing, Jihoon, and Mingyu and Sky Team: SeungCheol, Soonyoung, Junghan, Wonwoo, Junhui, Dongjin, Hansol and Seokmin. so for further instruction the whole team doesn't have to dance but to get more points more members have to dance. Also you have to dance correctly to the song, we might play the song in the beginning or in the middle. So now please decide with your teams but don't say it out loud lets keep it a surprise but please nothing too expensive since we have to buy food for us too."
My team started to huddle together Man, why is it everytime when we are put into teams me and Soonyoung are on different teams. 
"Can we get chicken?" Doyoon Oppa asked. "Or Hamburgers."
"Is all you think about is food hyung?" Chan asked.
"Chicken sounds good though," Mingyu Oppa commented.
"Or Jjajjamyeon sounds good too," Jihoon said.
"Ooh if we get jjajjamyeon we can have a race to see who finishes first!" Seungkwan suggested.
"But then if we eat it really fast we will still be hungry," Jisoo Oppa said making a point.
"Thats why we steal from Dongjin and Junhui they don't eat much," Seungkwan said whispering.
"You know to think about it I never had jjajjamyeon before," I finally said something which shocked my team. "What?"
"You never had jjajjamyeon like oh my goodness, it's the best thing ever!" Doyoon Oppa said.
"That's it we need to win this for Kangyuna's sake," Jihoon said.
"We have made our decision!" Mingyu said turning around.
"About time," I hear Wonwoo Oppa say.
We all gathered around to make a U-shape thing so that people could dance in the middle.
"okay so we will play a mix of girl and guy group songs so please be prepared, each team will get two point each for each member who participates and we will go up to 30 points ," PD-nim said. I am so prepared been a Kpop fan since for ever so I should know a bunch of dances. "Please start the music!"
The first sing that popped up was EXO's Growl (the chorus) and immediately jumped in. I noticed it was me, Jihoon, and Chan, while the other team had Soonyoung and Hansol. yes, thats 6 points for us.
"6 points goes to Star team while 4 to Sky team, please start the music again," PD-nim said. Orange Caramel's Catallena started, me and Seungkwan ran into the middle, it seems Seungcheol was also in the middle but I didn't see anyone else.
"4 more points to Star team and 2 for Sky," afterwards my team had 24 points and Sky had 22 points, they played a lot of girl group songs so easily Seungkwan (his new nickname is Diva Boo) and I would always jump in but then there was also SeungCheol and Soonyoung.
"Doyoon Oppa, you really wanted food but your just standing there," I said.
  (A/N Yellow shirt is Doyoon)
But to be honest he looked freaking hot even thought he was just standing there. The way he stood was I don't know, it was just hot.
"I know but I don't feel like using my energy saving it for food," he answered.
"Well if you use that energy you'll become hungry and you can enjoy your food more that your hungry," I said.
"Well lets just see what song will come up," He said.
"Music Start!" PD-nim announced.
'Eomeoeomeo eoeoeoeo eomeoeomeo'
Lipstick by Orange Caramel was on and finally Doyoon went out a danced with me and Seungkwan. Seungcheol and Wonwoo also came out.
"The winner is Star Team!" PD-nim called out. "Mianhae Sky team but you lost by 6 points."
"What were you guys doing we could of gotten going stew!" Seokmin yelled.
"What you were gonna order stew?! Good thing we won," Doyoon said.
"What do you guys want to eat?" PD-nim asked.
"We want Jjajjamyeon please KangYuna noona never had it before," Chan replied.
"Ahh geurae, just wait a moment while we order it for you guys," she said.
"Wait so you never had Jjajjamyeon before?" Soonyoung asked me.
"Neh," I answered shyly.
"Just wait you'll love it," Junghan said.
Finally when it arrived we all passed the bowls around.
"Here I'll do this for you," Soonyoung said grabbing the bowl out of my hands. We all sat in a circle by the wall so some of us were leaning against the wall. Soonyoung and I sat against the wall, he shook the bowl around to I guess mix up the ingredients together. He then ripped open the saran wrap that was placed on top of the bowl and he mixed the noodles around with the chopsticks some more.
"Ahh," he had some noodles on the chopsticks and was putting it towards my mouth, I opened my mouth a took a bite. "How is it?" 
I chewed and OH MY GOODNESS it was delicious. "Its freaking delicious!" I snatched the bowl away and started eating away.
"Hey lets start that eating competition, where's KangYuna..... Oh KangYuna you ready to race?" Seungkwan said, I looked up at him and slurped up a noodle in my mouth.
"Race? Uhh..." I looked down at my basically finished bowl. All the boys stared at me who just started eating or at least are half way done since we basically just got the food. "Mianhae but maybe next time." I bit my lip. I then started feeling someone wipe my lips with a napkin so I looked over and there is Soonyoung, his face is so close to mine. I turned my face away to hide my red cheeks.
"You had a little bit of paste on your face so I just wiped it away for you," Soonyoung said handing me the napkin.
"Thanks," I said.
"Aww the twins are taking care of each other," Wonwoo said.
"Twins?" I gave him a confused look.
"Yeah well you guys were born the same day so you know twins," he explained.
"But Seokim and Hansol were born on the same day but you don't call them twins," I said.
"Well thats because they were born at different times, Seokmin was born at night while Hansol was in the morning. Hyung what time were you born?" He asked Soonyoung.
"Umm I was born in the afternoon," he answered.
"What about you KangYuna?"
"Uhh I was also in the afternoon," I answered.
"See Twins!" Wonwoo exclaimed.
After everyone finished eating, we cleaned up and were told to tell the fans our goodbyes.
"Thanks for watching Seventeen TV and have a Merry Christmas!" Soonyoung said as we gathered around the camera.
"Hansol, Jisoo, and KangYuna please say something to your international fans," Pd-nim said and we stepped up the camera.
"Hey guys! We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!" I said.
"And we hope with a new year we will become better and give you a great performance," Jisoo said.
"So before we go we have a special song to share with you now!" Hansol said.
Music started playing and we began to sing a song we prepared before hand.
'Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love. All you need is love, All you need is love, All you need is love-ove, Love is all you need!'  "Annyeong!" We all waved goodbye to the camera.
When we got back to the dorm, I took my shower first and got changed into something comfortable. I sat on my bed playing on my phone when there was a knock on the door.
"Yes," I called out still looking on my phone,
"Noona?" I looked up to see a wet hair Chan.
"Yes Chan-ah," he walked in a sat on the bed with me.
"Can you help me dry my hair, my arms are getting sore," he said and i just laughed.
"Sure thing," I grabbed the towel and rubbed it against his head.
"You know noona you should get more shampoo," he suggested.
"Have you been using my shampoo?" I asked him and he nodded his head.
"Your Tree Tea shampoo is no good its feels like I just but on that Vicks Vapor Rub and it just makes my hair feel clean," he said and I just laughed.
"Thats why it keeps getting lighter everytime I use it," I said. "Okay here you hair should be dry now."
"Thanks noona," he said getting up to leave.
"No problem," I said.
Slowly all the boys came in to there beds to get ready for sleep. I put in my earphones and drifted off to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hoped you guys like this update sorry if its getting boring but I promise sooner or later its going to get better.
Sorry for any mistakes!