SHIP-EE

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

We just finished performing U-Kiss's 0330 and I had to do and outfit change for my solo and then Soonyoung and I's duet.

I was put into a simple white dress to give me that innocent look and a pair of white heels.

"Noona yeoboda!" Chan exclaimed.

"Gamsah," I said flipping my hair like I was the most prettiest person in the world of course as a joke becasue I know that I'm half ugly.

"Aigoo, don't do that," Chan said scrunching up his face.

"KangYuna, Jisoo hurry you're next!" The staff called out to me.

"I'll see you later!" I said and waved to Chan and walked over to Jisoo who was holding his guitar.

"You ready?" He asked me as he tuned it.

"Yeah are you ready to strum your guitar?" I questioned him.

The last performers finally entered the room which meant it was time for me and Jisoo to go on. We walked carefully on stage since it was all dark, I stood infront of the mic while Jisoo sat down on a chair next to me. The dim lights flashed on and the spotlight was on me. All the fans went crazy especially the male fans so I flashed my best smile at them, I had to say there were a few good looking guys out there. The music started playing and I let out a beautiful sound that filled everyone's ears.

J-Min - Hoo

Since I was young,
A secret seed was planted in my heart
It’s growing little by little,
A thick loneliness

Couldn’t handle it by myself,
No one could help me
Days stained with tears,
The name I long for

Hoo~ Hoo~

You entered my heart,
Erasing the dark shadow
Your shining smile
Fills me up

And I’m always making a fire
In the warm fireplace next to you
And you’re always by my side,
As a fire that shine on the darkness

Hoo~ Hoo~

You entered my heart,
Erasing the dark shadow
Your shining smile
Fills me up

When I sang the last note everyone clapped and cheered, I left the stage with a smile on my face.

"You were amazing!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Thank you," I said with a smile. I walked over to a chair and sat down in it.

"You excited for our performance?" I looked up to see Soonyoung smiling and seating down next to me. I turned my face away to hid my blushing face. Gosh why he so perfect. I turned back to him and cleared my throat.

"Of course, we practiced hard for this moment," I answered.

We talked for awhile, laughing with weird jokes and stories, even thought it was only 4 minutes long it seemed like the longest 4 minutes He then leaned in close to my face and fixed my messed up bangs, I gulped. When he saw me he showed a cute smile showing his white, straight teeth. Ahhhh! I'm gonna go crazy.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

I watched from far away KangYuna and Soonyoung talking and laughing with each other. Ugghhh Seungcheol stop it! You can't get into a relationship it's not right especially when you're going to be a kpop star soon.

"Seungcheol hyung! Hello?! You there?!" 

"Huh what do you want Dongjin-ah?" I questioned.

"You're just staring at an empty chair," Dongjin answered. "You were spacing out so I came here to wake you up from whatever trance you were in."

"Empty chair..." I loked over to see both chairs. "Wait wasn't KangYuna and Soonyoung sitting in those chairs?"

"Yeah but there performance is on right now so they left and then you went on full blank stare on those chairs," Dongjin explained.

"Ah thanks," I said and walked over to the door, opened it and stepped through it and watched KangYuna and Soonyoung's duet performance.

KANGYUNA POV

There were two stools placed right next to each other and I sat on the one on the left side while Soonyoung goes behind the stage wall and waits for his cue to come out. The music started playing.

"If I have a boyfriend. There are so many things I want to do, That I have always dreamed of. First, kissing him in the street," I stood up from the stool, I leaned over and pretended to kiss someone which got a lot of screams from the fanboys. "Second, catching the early train to Chooncheon," I pretended to be looking out for my train. "Third, going on a picnic. Fourth, a piggy back ride. Fifth, a coule ring is basic for our love." I faced the back of my hand towards the crowd and wiggled my fingers. "Boo boo boo, it will be really sweet! Why is my heart beating like this? Just by the thought of it, one at a time, I'll try to do them everyday with you," I walked around the stage. "My days are always fun because you're here because I know that it's the two of us now. You're my precious, baby baby baby baby boo," I sat back down on the stool then the fangirls started screaming so I guess Soonyoung has walked on stage.

"If I had a girlfriend," There was his beautiful voice. "There are many things I want to do too, I've always envied another's girlfriend." He sat down on the stool next to me and tapped my shoulder. "Sixth, going to a late night movie," he pointed up towards the ceiling as if we were watching  a movie and something cool happened that he wanted me to see. "Seventh, going to an amusement park. Eighth, holding a surprise event for you," we both did surprised faces, I turned around so my back faced him, he got up and started walking around the stage. "Boo boo boo, I'll be really happy! Why is my heart beating like this? Just by the thought of it, one at a time, I'll try to do them everyday with you.  My days are always fun becasue you're here because I know that it's the two of us now. You're my precious baby baby baby baby boo," He stopped moving around and stood in front of the stage. "I've been alone on my birthday, I've had nothing to do on the weekend. But I'm waiting for such named days."

I stood up and ran up to him. "I like that it is the two, I like being together." We both turned and looked at each other. "Wherever we are, whatever we are doing. You, me, and everything around us," we both sang.

"What I want to do the most," Soonyoung placed and hand on his chest.

"The word I love you, I want to say them once. The words I love you, I want to hear them once," we sang and did our small cheorography going left left, right right.

We stopped dancing. "Thank you so much for coming to me. You are by my side, my only love," I sang and hugged his side, I let go.

"Baby baby baby baby boo," We both looked into each other's eyes. We then slowly walked back to the stools and sat down I sang the last lyrics to the song. 

"Baby baby baby baby boo," we then leaned our heads together and smiled at the crowd. The crowd clapped and cheered for us. We bowed and left the stage.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

Again I watched from afar watching them looked all cute together, I sighed they do look like a cute couple together. But then again most of the members think of them as twins so I should feel better about that right? I walked back in to the back room and sat down on a chair nd rubbed my face.

"Seungcheol-ah, Wonwoo, Doyoon, MingMing get over here, you have to get changed for KangYuna's other solo!" One of the stylist called out to us and my face lit up. ha oh yeah I have a dance with KangYuna that will be so much better than her and Soonyoung's. I happily walked over to see what the stylist will have me wear.

KANGYUNA POV

"Wahh you were really good out there!" Soonyoung complimented me.

"Thanks you were too," I said with a smile. I sat down on a chair and slipped off the heels. Why do heels have to hurt so much. 

"KangYuna, Junghan you have to get ready for your next performance," one of the stylist called to me.

"Yeh," I said etting up and walked barefoot to her.

After I changed I looked so swaggy. I had on a pair of black denim shorts which were a little too short and reminded me of Girls' Generation Mr. Taxi.

 (Jacket and shirt)  (Shoes)

Then my back up dancers came over to me and they were some what matching me.

 (Left to right: Doyoon, Wonwoo, (As Jay Park) Seungcheol (but in a black shirt), Junghan,  and MingMing (Without sunglasses) )

After the last two performances it was my last solo and I was ready for this. I didn't enter the stage yet because I am to go as I start singing not even my dancers either they can't step on until cue.

"Oh ~ huh AOM and 1llionaire Oh , yeah  woo Y'all ready? Let's rock! (Yeah, tell it to 'em, huh)," I sang as I walked around the stage from left to right and now here comes the rap. "I just wanna know your name and nah boy I ain't tryna play no games. Just move to the beat boy do yo thang. A lot of these girls yeah they all the same. But me I'm different you better listen. Yeah you're y don't get it twisted. But I want more than one night. Buy you a drink yeah boy I just might. But it's not to get you drunk. I wanna get yo know you have some fun. Take you for a ride boy saddle up. Me plus you go and add it up and you'll see there's no problems. And if there is we'll go solve 'em. There's no risk boy I'll call it. Even if there is then I'm all in." I slid myself to the middle of the stage where my dancers would meet me.

~ Chorus ~ "There ain't no need to go, I wanna take it slow. I'm just looking to hang with you. Not tryna take you how. Just meet me on the floor I will give you a show. There's just something that I gotta know, oh. You don't have to worry I ain't in a hurry I just want to know your name (know your name). I don't have no bad intentions. Just have a couple questions I just want to know your name (know your name). You're the baddest boy I've seen around here in a while. Yeah I'm being real with you, I ain't tryna play no games. You're so beautiful, want you to know, yeah boy we can take it slow I just wanna know your name." And now this is when Seungcheol walks in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQVsxRTraj0 (Watch the dance video here skip to 2:08 to see KangYuna and Seungcheol's dance)

"Woo boy I'm really feeling you (your style) I'm really digging you ( your smile) The crazy things you do (you're wild)  Shawty I want you so bad right now (But I'll wait) Cause I'm a gentlewomen so I'm gonna keep my cool, There ain't no need to go I wanna take it slow I'm just looking to hang with you not tryna take you home, Just meet me on the floor I will give you a show There's just something that I gotta know boy," Seungcheol then left the stage and I return dancing with my dancers and go in to the chorus.

It's now almost the end of the song and Seungcheol returns back on stage. "You're the baddest boy I've seen around here in a while (for you) Yeah I'm being real with you I ain't tryna play no games (ay) You're so beautiful want you to know Yeah boy we can take it slow I just wanna know your name," I touched Seungcheol's chest and left the stage. I hear the crowd cheer as I enter the back room. I had to say it was actually fun dancing with Seungcheol not really nervewrecking than I thought it was maybe it was the fact that Seungcheol is hot. Ahh KangYuna stop it you need to focus, why do guys have to be so hot but you can never have them? 

The last performance has ended with all of us sweating together on stage.

"Thank you guys so much for coming tonight to our showcase!" Soonyoung said. "And I hope you enjoyed seeing our new member perform today."

'Yeh neomu gamsahapnida! I had fun performaning and i hope to you all of you guys next time," I said and bowed down.

"Like Seventeen!" We all cheered. "Gamsahapnida!"

After all the fans have left, we all were still on stage.

"Kids lets take a picture!" PD-nim said. We all rushed together a posed. We were posing for awhile. "Ahh mian, it's on video!"

"What the heck PD-nim!" We all called out laughing.

~ The next day ~

We were all in the practice room playing around once more, talking to the cameras.

"Kids, over here!" PD-nim called.

"Yeh," we called back.

"Your howcase was a big success yesterday, you guys did so well and I'm just so proud of you guys!" She said and we all clapped. "But now we must start the test." Everyone grew silent. "You will have a week to prove yourself that you are worthy of being a kpop star. Starting today you must pick a song practice it, remeber all the words then show it to us and then the next day you shall know if you will leave or stay. So go on get started."

We went back to whatever we were doing. I sat down against the wall and went into deep thought of what I should do. A bunch of solo artist went through my mind. Then it popped in my head, Ailee. but which song? perfect Heaven! Now its time to practice real hard to stay in the group!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhhh! I'm sorry readers! I turned out to be busy so I couldn't update I went to the outlet mall then to Wild Waves (which is a water theme park also met a few kpop fans since I was wearing my Chanyeol shirt), went to an even bigger mall the next day, watched a Mermaid documentary, Blackfish documentary, and watched that 300 Rise of An empire movie. Anywya i hope you liked this update and right now I'm trying to remember how I want this story to go because seriously I cannot remember how the romance comes in hopefully i get it soon. I go to Leadership Camp in two days so i can't update for four days! Also in those two days who is excited for BTS's Dark and Wild teaser to come out cuz I am! 

*KangYuna and Soonyoung are so cute! But poor SeungCheol*

I'm sorry for any mistakes!