SHIP-IL

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

~ Showcase Day ~

"AHHHH!" I woke up screaming from the dream that always passes through my head every once in awhile.

"KangYuna it's okay you're fine," Soonyoung said trying to calm me down.

I frantically looked at my hands. "Blood."

"There's no blood noona," Chan said.

I looked up and all the boys were in the room with worried looks, I rubbed my hands together and took a deep. "I'm sorry if I woke you guys, I always have nightmares when I'm really nervous."

"Do you want to talk about the dream?" MingMing asked me.

I really didn't want the boys to know about the dream becasue they might feel pity for me and I don't want to be nicer to me becasue of it so I just told them little parts.

"Well I was in my room back in the states and that my room was completely torn apart and my hands were all bloody and.. and .... and," I started to tear up a bit.

"It's okay, you're safe," Jihoon gave me a hug then everyone did one big group hug.

"Okay let's get washed up, we have a big day ahead of us!" Doyoon said as we all released each other.

After I washed up I changed into a t-shirt and my chachimomma pants

 (A/N: If you didn't know what Chachimommas are they are basically hip-hop/dance pants created by a dancer, Chachi Gonzales from I.aM.mE which of course is a dance crew)

I just threw on whatever since I need to comfortable since we are practicing for like 9 hours.

When we arrived at the practice we were given simple instructions and then moved to practice. We practiced the opening dance which was this cool robot type of dance, the staff plan to have us wear masks during this performance. When the second performance came on I starting warming up my voice and sang out a few verses from J-min's Hoo for my solo.

 

Finally it was time for a lunch break. Everyone was sweaty and tired but that didn't ruin our appetite for food. Since I guess we were on a budget for our Showcase they ordered a bunch of kimbap, at least we all saved just a tiny bit of energy to even lift up our chopsticks.

"Here, you must be really tired," Seungcheol Oppa fed me a piece of kimbap.

"Ani, I can feed myself you have to be tired yourself you can't be feeding yourself and me at the same time," I answered after finishing the one he gave me.

"Gwenchanah I went through this many times already so I'm fine," he said feeding me another one.

"I guess so but make sure you feed yourself too," I said but then an idea popped into my head. "Here eat." I lifted up my chopsticks with a kimbap in it to his mouth and he happily took it.

"Gamsah!" He smiled and I had to smile back. His smiles were so cute. 'Dugeun, dugeun, dugeun'  Aish! KangYuna, stop it, you're here to reach your goals as a kpop star not your perfect relationship dream stop it!

After lunch we did another 4 hours of practice. Since we didn't have a lot of time we worked as hard as we can so this time we were sweating buckets. I took a few pain meds to soothe the pain in my shoulder, it's gotten a lot better since last time but I'm still in pain.

"Okay kids it's now time for your hair and make-up,let's head up to the salon," PD-nim said.

"There's a salon here?" I questioned.

"Of course how else do Afterschool sunbaenim or Nu'est sunbaenim get their hair so fabulous," Hansol answered.

"Ahhh," I nodded my head.

"But it's nothing fancy there's only like 7 chairs so we all have to take turns," Soonyoung added.

When we got there the floors were black tile and like Soonyoung said there were 7 chairs lined up facing a mirrored table with make-up and hair supplies, across from it had a least three stations to wash hair. There were also some chairs lined up against the wall like a waiting room.

"First people up are KangYuna, Wonwoo, Doyoon,  Hansol, Dongjin, Junhui, and Junghan," said one of the stylist. "Sit in the chairs accordingly to the order I have said please."

I sat in the first chair when a stylist probably in her early 20s came over to me. "So today we are going to give you a whole new look, more like a bad girl look or maybe a little y but you're style will work wel with your innocent look," she said touching and playing around with my hair. "So what I was told to do we are going to dye your hair today! I'm going to save the rest for later!"

She trimmed my hair then took out the hair dye and it looks like my hair will be a darker brown than it already is.

"So what does it feel like to be with a ll these crazy boys?" She asked me as she applied dye.

"Hmm feels normal doesn't feel really weird at all," I answered.

"Ahh geurae are you not a girly girl?" She questioned.

"Mmm sort of I like to wear dresses, skirts, and shorts but I prefer to wear jeans most of the time and sneakers, I don't really like wearing heels but I do feel a lot cool with them on but not as cool as sneakers," I explained and she laughed.

"Ahh jinjja? Well I heard you have a great sense of style," she said.

"Hmm yeah I get my ideas from kpop idols and some dancers from America," I said.

After she finished applying the dye, we waited awhile and she prepared other supplies, then we washed my hair and dried it, she was then adding another color in my hair it was going like streaks.

My hair was finally finished but I can't look at it yet. It was time for my make-up.

Finally it was all done and it was now for the moment of truth.

"You ready to see your new look?" She asked me and I nodded. She spun the chair around slowly and I took one glance at the mirror and I was completely overwhelmed.

(hair)  (Makeup)  (lips) 

"Wahh this is amazing! Thank you so much!" I said hugging her.

"You're welcome, now when you change don't ruin your make-up, I heard you have like 4 different outfits for today I think more than the boys do," she said.

"Oh wow okay don't worry I won't," I assured her and walked out.

"Wahh noona you're so pretty but your outfit needs to go," Chan said and I looked down at my outfit which I was still in my sweats and t-shirt.

"Of course I'm not going out like this I'm on my way to change any way,' I said messing up his hair.

"Noona you are lucky my hair hasn't been styled yet," Chan stated or else I would've of tackled you.

"I think I would of tackled you first before you can even lay your little fingers on me," I said.

"I'm only an inch shorter than and my fingers aren't that small!"

"Chan come over here, i'm ready to style your hair," said one of the stylist.

"Hhmp," he then walked away and I laughed. I walked into the dressing room and was met by another stylist.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted.

"Wow you look beautiful but you're outfit is a little," she tilted her head to the side and in some air. "But don't worry we'll fix that."

She handed me an outfit and shoved me into a room to change in. I slipped on the outfit carefully not to ruin my makeup and hair. When I stepped out of the room, the stylist turned me around to look into the full body mirror.

"Wow nice!" I nodded looking at myself in the mirror. I had on a black leather jacket with a white sleeveless blouse, black skinny jeans and white Nike shoes. 

"So this will be you're outfit for the opening performance, One shot dance performance, and 0330 performance, after that 0330 you will come back here to get into your next outfit for your Hoo solo and duet then after your duet you come back here again and get changed for your Jay Park solo after that you will get minor changes to your outfit for tomorrow and the ending dance performance," she explained as she straightened out my outfit. "I know this sounds like a lot but trust me when you guys debut you will go through a bunch more outfit changes when you have more songs and you have showcases and Pledis Concerts."

"I understand," that was really all I could say since I just had to comprehend what she just said, she said it pretty fast.

"Don't worry everyone is basically going to hang out in here when they are waiting for to perform next and  if you just go through that door thats the stage," she pointed to a gray metal door across the room that clearly said stage labeled on it.

"Ahh yeh," I nodded my head.

A few minutes later the boys started flooding in with their new hairstyles, now it was time for them to change. Finally everyone finshed and everyone looked different.

 (A/N To be honest I really disliked Chan's hair cut and Soonyoung's hair because they just looked so strange so i'm going to change their hair)

It looked like we were all going for like a jacket theme.

"Wowo, you look so different and amazing!" Seungkwan complimented.

"Aww thanks, I would say the same to you but your hair looks a lot nicer that it's a lighter brown!" I said. I walked up to Mingyu who had his hair split in the middle and god I just wanted to stab him or at least the stylist who did his hair because I hate people who split their hair in the middle like it's okay if I seen them with a hair split already because they were born with it but when I've seen them many times with a side bang and then they make it be split I just go crazy. "You know Oppa I really hate people who split their hair in the middle."

"Really geurae well I really hate.... your... shoes, it really doesn't go with that outfit," he said folding his arms.

"Black and gray shoes don't work well with a black and white outfit okay then," I said nodding my head. "Chan-ah I like your hair!"

 (Chan's hair)

"Gamsahaeyo Noona but they didn't do much like your hair," he said.

I looked around for Soonyoung to see what his hair looked. When I finally spotted him I was a bit shocked, his blond hair didn't really suit him but he still looked good I guess. 

 (Soonyoung's hair)

I don't know why but when I look for a guy to my liking I look at their hair if their is to my liking I like them (as in like I would make you my boyfriend) but if there hair changes into something I don't like then they are done but of course I don't judge plus I should at least get to know them first so I get to know there personality first.

"Wow KangYuna you look so amazing!" Seungcheol said.

"And your hair is as red as ever!" I said touching his hair.

"Haha thanks," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Are you ready to do this?" He asked me.

"Of course I am as ready as ever! But at the same time I'm so nervous," I said rubbing my hands together.

"It's okay you'll do great but hopefully we do good for your Jay Park solo becasue we only practice 4 times for that," Seungcheol said.

"Oh yeah..." I said looking away. We only practiced 4 times because well I felt a little uncomfortable doing this whole duet dance with Seungcheol like I know Seungcheol is hot and all but it was weird it's sort of like if you were set up to do a project with your crush at school or you got to be partners with your crush at gym its just like that you feel weird but happy at the same time. "But I'm sure we'll do fine."

"Kids, come get your masks!" One of the stylist said and handed us each a silver mask.

"Can I have your attention over here!" PD-nim called. "Its almost 8 o'clock and I want all of you guys to do your best out there Hwaiting!"

"Hwaiting!" We all cheered.

"So as soon as you hear the music play get into positions okay?"

"Yeh," we all replied.

"Oh and one more thing tonight there is at least 20 fanboys out there almost half of the fangirls!"

"Jinjja?" I said shocked.

"Wahh KangYuna you're going to bring us more fans!" Jisoo said.

"Get ready guys!" PD-nim called out.

We placed on our masks. I took a deep breath and jumped up and down to get all worries out. The lights flashed on stage and the music started to play. I walked out onto the stage with confidence and danced to the beat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back! I'm so sorry for not updating I've been helping out my cousins move and I was finishing up my other story which is now finally finished. Anyway I hope you like this update i hope to update very soon and I'll try to update as much as I can before school starts which is in about a month and August is going to be a busy month for me because next week i go to leadership camp for 4 days then the week after that I have a dentist appointment then the week that I have to register for school finally I'm free for a week then I have school :( plus every Saturday at 4 AM I'll be awake watching SeventeenTV so yeah. I'll update as soon as I can!

Sorry fo any mistakes!