SHIP-SAH

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

 Today was the day, and  have prepared a lot for this moment. Most of the boys would practice a little and then start playing around while I stayed in a corner and practiced well there were at least a few boys who also didn't play around but once in a while they did horse around for some time but you know what that sort of ain't my problem! Not to be mean or a bad member but we're all just pre-members of this predebut group and they can kick us out anytime and there won't be a problem because we're just trainees and we have a long way to go before we hit it big so I'd like to just take my chances and show off that I'm worth handling the rough training and is prepared for what's ahead.

"Kids, please line up in front here," PD-nim called out. "Please pass around the cup and pick out a number, this will show you what order you will go in. Also anounce the song you are singing." There were a few people sitting behind the camera which I'm guessing were a few staff members to take notes on our singing skills.

The cup was passed around going from Oldest to Youngest and I was the 12th member to recieve the cup, I loked to the side and picked out a piece of paper. And I got number.... 10. 

"Ship bon!" I said holding up my number to the camera. "I will be singing Ailee Sunbaenim's Heaven." ALl the boys then started singing the chorus to it which made me laugh becasue they all went up a high pitch.

After the last 4 members picked their numbers the order went like this: (First to Last) Junghan, Jihoon, Jisoo, MingMing, Mingyu, Soonyoung, Seokmin, Seungcheol, Chan, Me, Dongjin, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Doyoon, Hansol, and Junhui.

"KangYuna please step up," PD-nim said.

"Yeh," I took a step forward. "Annyeonghaeseyo Choi KangYuna ibnida *bows 90 degress* I will be singing Ailee Sunbaenim Heaven."

"Music please," PD-nim said and the guy by the music mixer player thingy-ma-bob started playing the music. I let a deep breath.

Where you are, I will be there too....

Where you go, I will go there too..

I smile foryou everyday, I pray for you.

With thoughts of you, I fall asleep

I open my eyes as I call for you

You protect me by my side, and you embrace me

You are my heaven.

You're my only one way

Only for you

I am thankful that I am next to you

You're the only one babe

You taught me love in this harsh world

I am happy with you alone

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven 

If we're together, we will never cry never never cry

Heaven Heaven Heaven......

SEUNGCHEOL POV

Her voice just kills me! Ahh if only she can just look at me.

KANGYUNA POV

 The music stopped playing which mean't I sang enough for the judges to hear me.

"Do you like Ailee Sunbaenim?" They asked me.

"Yeh Ailee Sunbaenim joahyo (I like Ailee Sunbaenim)," I answered.

"You sound really good I like your voice," said the man in a green plaid shirt.

"Gamsahapnida," I spoke.

"Geundae, when you sing Heaven Heaven Heaven you need to let out your voice a little more," he explained and then demonstrated.

"Ahh yeh I understand," I replied.

"But don't get me wrong your voice is beautiful, I think you will do great with this boys," he said.

"Yah Gmashapnida!" I bowed down and sat down with the other boys.

After everyone went, we said our goodbyes to the camera and the camera was then turned off,

"To be honest kids I was not impressed with your work," PD-nim said. "All you guys did was play around instead of practice, there were only a few of you that I saw practice and work hard for this. Do you think this is joke? Do you think just because you do a TV show and you don't train like any other trainees you feel you can just play around and think it's okay? I'm very disappointed. Results will be shown in a few days." And with that PD-nim left and we all were sent back to the dorm.

"Aish!" Seungcheol yelled and ruffled up his hair.

"I'm scared that I might leave," Chan said.

"You'll be fine, you were great," I said hugging him.

"We're all scared," Doyoon said rubbing Chan's back.

"Let's just sleep on it for now and see what they say," I said with a smile.

~ Few days later ~ 

We just finished streaming our ast episode of Season 4 of Seventeen TV and now its time for the outcome. We all stood in a line from oldest to youngest hand in hand waiting to hear the outcome. We all pray silently hoping they announce that we all will be able to stay but from that scolding tat one day its seems that won't be the case today.

"I'm sorry to say but ......................................................................................................................................................................................... Two members will be going home today," PD-nim said.

My heart dropped no we were all perfect all of us. We have to stay together. I squeezed Mingyu and Seungkwan's hands.

"The two will be going home is......

Doyoon and MingMing" She announced.

My heart broke into a million pieces. I dropped Mingyu and Seungkwan's hands and fell to the floor and let out a few tears. MingMing and I are still awkward together but he was finally sort of opening up to me and Doyoon... Doyoon took care of me like a little sister. Why Doyoon! Doyoon was an amazing dancer and singer he also had great visuals! MingMing was a great visual and excellent dancer but he does need to work on his singing but he is a good singer and I feel with a bit more practice he would be such a great singer! I thought my head my explode with this thoughts that just ran through my mind.

"You guys will meet your new member later. After that we will have a photoshoot and yous would need to prepare a few things to get to know him and then get ready for the Last Season of Seventeen. So please say your goodbyes and head out to the dorm and prepare for the new member and boys pack your stuff." PD-nim said. 

After we all arrived at the dorm we sat around the living room and sat in silence. I just couldn't believe my buddy is going to be gone. I learned from the others that MingMing doesn't actually talk much and this has been the most they seen him talk and it's not because he likes me, he just thinks of me as his little sister. I finally got up and went to hug MingMing, I hugged him tightly. Everyone else got up and we did a group hug with Doyoon and MingMing in the middle.

"Maybe you guys can come visit me in China sometime," MingMing said as we all waited outside for MingMing and Doyoon's rides and MingMing's arrived first. "Lets keep in touch, just follow my instagram at 97double_m."

"I call you or text you whenever I have time," I said trying to hold in my tears.

"So I guess this is farewell, annyeong," he said and got into the car.

"Annyeong!" We all waved as the car drove farther and farther away.

A few minutes later Doyoon's parents came.

"It's okay guys, I'm still going to be in Korea!" Doyoon said with a laugh. "Maybe I'll stick with being an actor."

"You better come to concerts," I said punching his arm.

"I'll will don't worry," he pulled me in for a hug. "If any of this stupi guys give you problems just call me up and I'll take care of them for you."

I giggled. "I can handle them myselves but of course I will call you if anything happens!" 

"Everyone be safe okay. Make me proud!" He got into the car and rolled down the window. "Good Night! Make sure you dream of me okay? Byong Byong Saranghaeyo!"

We all headed inside and I let the tears fall out, I put my head down so no one sees but I'm sure they are crying too. I slowly made my way to my room and laid down on my stomach. I took advantage of this moment to cry a little more since someone's birthday is tomorrow and I won't be able to make it. After a few minutes of crying, I took out my phone and texted 'Happy Birthday Oppa!', I heard a buzz but I just ignored it. I soon fell asleep and hope the next day will be better.

============================================================================================

Woohoo I'm back! I sort of got it down so yeah! Also during my little break, I've been working on another story I plan to write after this and I'm trying to add so much detail so writing the story can go smoothly (Heres a little sneak peek: It will feature EXO and the main character he used his real name instead of stage name). Anyway I hope you guys liked this update I know it was a little boring but I hope this story doesn't really drag out since for some reason I'm not feeling this story anymore but I am determined to keep it going. But I know we will get into some juicy stuff later on in some chapters! Please look forward to it

Sorry for any mistakes!