YOOK

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

"So how was did you make it?" My aunt was asking me all these questions. 

"I MADE IT!" And she screamed. 

"Are you in a group or are you a soloist?" She asked.

"In a group," I answered. "An all boy group."

Her smile faded away. "Mwo?"

"Yeah I'm in an all boy group because I was raised with a whole bunch of boys," I explained.

"Well are you okay with this?" She asked.

"Of course I am I'm not going to let these boys ruin my way to stardom," I said confidently. "If I don't fall in love." I muttered.

"When we get home for dinner I'm going to have the chef cook something special!" She beamed.

"Oh right, before we do anything else I have something to tell you," I started.

"Yes please continue," she said as we got into the car.

"I"m not going to be living in the house anymore," I said and I can see her face go expressionless. "I have to move in a dorm with the other boys but don't worry I will always come and visit, I'll also bring the boys too!"

She turned around and gave me a smile. "I'll be fine as long as your happy with  it I am too." I smiled at her and we headed home. "So when do you move in?" We got into the house and started taking off our shoes.

"I move in monday," I answered.

"What?That doesn't give us time to hang out, we only got today and then tomorrow you need to pack then monday, you're gone," she said.

"Yeah but you usually actually don't have time to really hang out since you go to work everyday," I said.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry," she said.

"No its okay its a lot better than back in Washington were I stayed inside all day and stared at the ceiling whereas here I stuff to do," I said trying to make her feel better.

"Miss Lee," my aunt called. Miss Lee is the chef of the house.

"Yeh," she called back.

"Make something super delicious but healthy today, we're celebrating the night when KangYuna has become a kpop star!"

"Ah Yeh!"

"Go get comfortable dinner will be ready soon," my aunt said and I headed upstairs.

I took a hot, quick shower and changed into a pair of running shorts and a a t-shirt, I basically looked like I was going out for a run. It was a bit chilly so I put on a sweatshirt and headed back downstairs to the dining table, there were plates full of kimbap.

"Wahh," I started to drool over the food.

"Go ahead eat," my aunt said sitting down and grabbed her chopsticks. 

I took my seat. "I will enjoy this meal." And with that I dug in.

"Woah slow down, you already finished a whole plate by yourself," my aunt said pointing to the finish plat of kimbap.

"Hehe, I'm just really hungry and I want to savor the food before I might have to go on a diet," I said.

"What diet? You're already fit and skinny," she said.

"haha... fit.... I don't excersise unless dancing counts as excersise," I said and my aunt just laughed.

"What are you going to pack?" She asked.

"I'm not sure yet but since there's is like 15 members living at the dorm I probably shouldn't pack much, just the important stuff," I said. "I'll most of my things tonight and then pack the rest tomorrow."

"Are you excited?" She asked putting another kimbap in .

"Yeah I'm actually pretty excited but upset that I get to leave this beautiful home that I've only been living in for about two months," I said with a sigh.

"You'll do fine but don't fall in love with any of the boys," she teased as she picked up the empty plates and brought them to the kitchen.

"I have enjoyed this meal," I dismissed myself from the table and headed up stairs to start packing a few things.

 

~ Monday ~

"Okay, I have my clothes enough for at least a month or two, my beauty products, feminine products, my computer, my phone charger, headphones, my special pillow and blanket, picture of family, soccer ball, shoes, and my phone," I checked everything to make sure I had everything. I looked down at my outfit (which was a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a printed white t-shirt) and called it good.

"KangYuna, can you come down here for a second!" My aunt called from downstairs so I quickly made my way down and there were people and a camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo Miss KangYuna, I'm PD Park, I'm sure you're familiar with Seventeen TV right?" she asked.

"Yes but I only got to watch a few episodes but I know Seventeen TV," I answered back after bowing.

"Well we are here to record for the show so if you don't mind we would like to start recording," he said and I nodded.

"Wait what should I do?" I asked before the camera man lifted up the camera.

"Uhhh first intorduce yourself to the camera and then show us what you're doing, act natural umm as if you're talking to a friend oh and I'll be asking a few questions here and there but when you watch the show my voice will be edited out," she said.

"Ahh yeh," I replied back and one the count of three the camera went on. "Annyeonghaeseyo! Welcome to my home! I'm Choi KangYuna ibnida and I'm the new member of Seventeen, I know this might seem weird but a girl in Seventeen?! Might sound outrageous but don't worry I will try my hardest to be a good member!" I said into the camera. 

"What are you doing right now?" PD-nim asked.

"Uhh I'm packing to leave to the dorm right now, come one I'll show you my room," I lead them upstairs and into my room. "I'm actually done packing right now so I'll give you a tour of my room." I lead them around my room I can see the camera man and PD-nim were amazed. "Amazing isn't it? Yeh, I think its time to go to the dorm now so lets get going!" A male maid came in and grabbed my very large suitcase while I grabbed my computer case, my purse, and my school backpack. I placed my phone in my pocket and my headphones around my neck.

I bid my goodbyes to my aunt and got into the car with PD-nim and the camera man.

"So who is your aunt?" PD-nim asked.

"My aunt is Park Yerin she is a neurosurgeon at Asan Medical Center," I replied.

"Are you excited to be going to the dorm?" she asked.

"Yeh, I am actually but I'm nervous at the same time," I answered.

"So tell us alittle more abouty ourself."

"Yeh I was born in Seoul but then I quickly moved to America where I lived in Washington. Where I lived there were a lot of Korean people and Korean places like H-Mart and Korean BBQ restaurants. Also, the school I went to there were a lot of Koreans. Uhh I'm the middle child out of my two brothers and I was raised with a lot of male relatives," I replied.

"Do you have any special talents/hobbies besides dancing, singing, and rapping?"

"Yeh, I learned taekwondo for 5 years, played on a soccer team for 2 years, and I've been playing piano ever since I was 10 years old so for 7 years now," I replied.

"So since you've seen a few episodes of Seventeen TV, which member do you think you'll get really close to? And Why."

"Hmm I think maybe Jisoo-ssi because even though of course I can speak Korean I like to speak english and Jisoo-ssi knows how to speak english, ummm MingMing-ssi, Seokmin-ssi, and Mingyu-ssi because they are the same age as me," I said nodding my head, I look out the window and we are starting to park the car. "Oh, I think we're here."

I got out of the car and grabbed my stuff and Kyung grabs my large luggage and we started heading up the stairs.

"Ahh I'm nervous!" I scream a little as I took every stepped. I tried to act out my feelings since the camera is on me and that's probably what the audition wants. Once we got there, PD-nim opened the door and we walked inside. "Annyeonghaeseyo,"  greeted as I walked into the living room which was where most of the boys were in and they all shot up greeting me as well.

"Noona, you made it!" Seungkwan greeted.

"Neh, uhh where should I put my stuff?' I asked shyly.

"Oh Noona you're in my room so I'll show you," Seungkwan said. "I'll help you with your stuff." He took my back pack and computer bag while I still had my purse and I took my suitcase. I thank Kyung and bid him goodbye.

Seungkwan lead me through the hallway and we went to the third room. "So this is our room." We walked in and surprisingly it was pretty clean, it had two bunkbeds that were placed right next to each other. "This one is your bed.' He placed my bags on the lower bunk bed and it was closest to the wall. "Also this is where you can put your clothes, and you can put your other needs in this drawer right here. So I'll let you unpack first. I'll be in the living room with the others." I nodded and he left. I looked into the two drawers that Seungkwan pulled out and it was competely empty. I thought I should put in my things that I don't want the boys to see like underwear, bras, and my pads so I placed those in the drawers quickly before anyone walks into the room after I finished packing those in I grabbed out of my bag thise kid safety drawer locks just to make sure no one opens this on accident. I then placed my beauty products and other tolietries in the other drawer with this drawer in didn't need a lock.

I then opened up my suitcase, placed my pillow and blanket on my bed, I grabbed my hangers and started hanging up my shirts and pants. After packing I was pretty satisfied that I finished by myself, I grabbed my shoes and placed them by the door. I went back into the room and grabbed my soccer ball.

"Hey guys," I said and they all looked up at me. "I was gonna go play some soccer at the park do you guys want to come, I asked PD-nim already." All their faces lit up.

"Hyung come one lets go!" they all started saying to I'm guessing the eldest boys.

"Yeah kaja I'd love a game of soccer," Seungcheol said getting up.

I placed on my sneakers and we all took a walk to park followed by a few camera man and I'm guessing two PDs. Once we got to the open field, we started planning out teams.

"Well thank goodness we have an even amount of people now," Seokmin said.

"How bout we split right in the middle Hyungs vs Dongsaengs," SeungCheol said with a smirk. "All 1995 and 1996 lines come onto my team and all 1997 and under goes on your team." He pointed at me.

"Noona he is making you team captain on the dongsaeng team," Chan whispered to me.

"Ahh geurae," I said. "We pick this goal right here!" I picked the first goal on our right. "Okay so who here is good at catching?"

They all looked at each other and finally Mingyu stepped forward. "Okay you'll be goalie, mmmm Seokmin and Dongjin you'll be defending goalie and.... Seungkwan, Chan, MingMing, Hansol, and I will be out in the field. Is everyone good with this plan?"

Everyone nodded and I showed them their positions. "You guys ready?" I call out to the other team and they give me a thumbs up, I squinted at their team and Junhui is their goalie, Jisoo and Junghan are defending goalie, Doyoon, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Soonyoung, and SeungCheol are going to be playing. I walked up to the other team. "Who is team captain?" I asked and SeungCheol came up to me, obviously he would be team captain since he is leader. "Rock, paper, scissor and see who gets the ball first."

"Geurae," he replied. "Ga-wi, ba-wi, bo!"

"Ha paper beats rock," I said and clapped my hands.

"Ready when you are," he said as I set the ball down in the center. I look back at my team and they give me a thumbs up or nods to tell me they're ready.

"Hana, dul, set!" I kick the ball back so Hansol could touch it, once he touched he passed the ball back to me. I run towards the goal but then SeungCheol swiftly comes by and steals the ball. "Yah!" I run back towards Seungcheol and try to steal the ball back but failed and I hear him laugh. During his laughing session Seungkwan kicks the ball away from him. Both me and Sooyoung and running after the ball before it gets out, I successfully get the ball but Soonyoung is blocking me from escaping in the corner of my eye I see I can pass it over to MingMing, so I start to dribbled the ball back in forth, right to left, to try to confuse Soonyoung, he looked up at me a confused look and I just smiled and kicked towards MingMing since he was unfocused.

"Sorry," I said and ran away, I giggled as he stood there still dumbfounded.

"Yah Soonyoung!" SeungCheol yelled which got Soonyoung running again.

"Hansol-ah, Seungkwan, Chan, MingMing get over there!" I yelled pointing to the other teams side and they all ran. MingMing passed the ball over to Chan who passed it to Hansol. He ran towards the goal and try to kick it in but failed when Junhui kicked it away but Junhui's kick wasn't hard enough so it started rolling away, me and Seungcheol glanced at each other for a second before we started running. I was just a second faster and kicked it into the goal.

"GOAL!" The boys yelled from my team.

"Good job," Seungcheol said. 

"Thanks," I wiped the sweat off my forehead with my shirt.

"But the Hyungs are definitely going to win this," he said smirking at me.

"We'll see about that," I took off running to come up with a new plan with the team.

"Hyung gets really competive when it comes to games," Dongjin said.

"So he wants to play competively eh?" I smiled to myself.

SEUNGCHEOL POV

I can tells she a very competive girl but that doesn't mean I'll let her win.

KANGYUNA POV

"Okay Seokmin take Mingyu's place, Mingyu you'll be in the field while.... Seungkwan you'll defend goalie," I ordered.

"Noona why do I get to protect goalie?" Seungkwan asked.

"You run fast so I know for sure that when the ball comes you'll stop the ball from going into the goal," I assured him.

"Ahh okay," he said happily.

"Okay kaja!" I'll lead this team to victory!

 

The sun was started to set and we've already been playing for hours now. So it was time to go back to the dorm.

"GOAL!" I yelled as we made our last goal. "Dongsaengs win!"

"You're really good, did you play before?" Soonyoung asked me.

"Neh, I played on a team for two years," I answered. "They told me I wasn't fit for a girls' team so they placed me on the boys' team."

"Why'd you quit?" MingMing asked.

"Oh I just had to much going on with like piano, cello, and other activites," I answered.

"Ahh," they all replied.

When we got into the dorm, I was the first to take shower since I take fast showers and it turns out I take the fastest showers out of all the boys who take longer than me. Afterwards I changed into my D.O exo shirt and my track pants.

 (The red pants)

I didn't dare wear shorts in front of them since it'll be awkward even though they already seen me. I'll just wait a while to ask them to see if it's okay if I wear shorts once we get closer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its been away I've been taking a break from my computer since I'm basically on it every single day and my back has been hurting too so yeah.

Anyway did you guys like this update? I know a little crappy but don't worry I'm sure probably the next chapter will be better.

Sorry for any mistakes!