EE

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

I stood up quickly and gave her a 90 degree bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted, she quickly walked over to me and hugged me tightly, I was a bit shocked so i tensed up a bit.
"You've grown so much," she said still hugging me, she then let go but held onto my shoulder and looked at me from head to toe. "Did maybe buying you clothes was a bad idea, I thought you might have a bad sense of style since when I saw you you had different patterns on your clothes and they looked awful together."

 My outfit

"Well thats because my mother dressed me, I have to dress her sometimes, I get my style from kpop idols," I laughed and she laughed too. "Also thank you so much for buying the clothes and it wasn't such a bad idea since you picked out such cute things and plus I'm a growing girl so when I decided to move her I had to toss some things out since I'm too big for them."

"You are tall, taller than me," she said. I was at least 3 inches taller than her.

"Thats because I'm a Choi," I said, I don't know why but it seems like when you're a Choi you grow really tall like Choi Soonyoung from Girls' Generation is taller than all the girls and Choi Jinri, or Sulli, from F(x).

"Let's talk more after we eat!" She said sitting down and a plate was placed in front of her. "Do you like your room?"

"Yeh, I love it, it's just fabulous just like this house!" I said.

"Thank you I designed your room myself or at least I picked out the furniture for it and the paint but the design was made by my friend," she said taking a bite of food.

"Gamsahapnida," I said with a smile.

"Oh I heard from my brother in law you want to be a kpop star," she ponited her chopsticks at me.

"Yeh," I said shyly Does she disapprove of me being one? Most parents don't want their child being a kpop star since they want them to become a doctor or lawyer.

"Ahh is that why I had you enroll into SOPA?" She questioned.

"Yeh," I answered.

"You know when I learned you were coming and you wante to be a kpop star my friend built a dance studio," she said and my eyes widen.

"Jinjja!" I said excitedly.

"Eung, lets go check it out!" she said taking her last bite.

"I enjoyed this meal gamsahapnida," I said and bowed down towards who knows where since I did not know who made the food.

We walked into a hallway passed the stairs. She opened a door and I was completely blown away.

"Wahh!" I walked over to and looked into the clean mirror.

"And over here is small vocal room," she opened a door which lead into a small room that at least 3 peopl can fit in.

"Neomu gamsahapnida!" I said bowing towards her multiple times.

"Aigoo you have such great manners," she said and ruffled up my hair. "Now go up and get washed up, you have to get up early for school tomorrow."

"Yeh," I walked upstairs and grabbed my towel and a pair of sweats.

After my shower, I headed to my closet to look at my uniform that I've been dying to wear. And there it was hanging ever so perfectly on its hanger. 

I looked at it closely touching the soft fabrics. I took the uniform down from where it was hanging and laid on the bench. I noticed that there were many parts to this uniform.

 The white shirt  

And of course the skirt and black bow too. I searched up on my phone the ways I could wear this and this is what I found.

 Also, instead of the rompi I could wear the sweater with it instead. As I was gonna put back my uniform I noticed a second uniform so I searched online for an explaination and it turns out the second one is like a summer uniform but its just optional to wear it.

 It came with a cute short sleeve shirt with a black bow with yellow stars on it and a skirt with a white lines along the bottom. To be honest this uniform is so much cuter in person than from a computer screen. Why can't Washington or at least America have school uniforms like these?!  I can't believe I just graduated from 11th garde and I'm already missing my senior year!  I walked out from my closet and sat on my bed playing on my phone.

"Knock knock," someone said poking their head into my room. It was my aunt. 

I stood up and bowed. "Ani, sit," she said. "Here I got you a welcoming present." She handed me a wrapped box.

"More surprises?" I rasied an eyebrow.

"Those were for the comfort of your living, this one is truly from me," she said. I unwrapped the box and opened it, what laid inside was......

 Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr Headphones.

I gasped. "I didn't know what color to get you so I just got white since white goes with everything and they stand out," she said.

"Thank you," I gave her a warm smile.

"Your welcome now off to bed, I'll see you at 6 AM," she then left the room. I set the headhphones box on my night stand then plugged my phone into my speaker (I have the one that has a charger in it) and my recent music playlist (This playlist contains songs I have recently got into) I always listen to music when I sleep, I used to use earphones but I got scolded by mother she said "KangYuna, you'll go deaf if you keep listening to music at night!" So I just use a speaker to listen to music. I turned off the lights and tucked myself into ed and closed my eyes, I let out a small tear Will I be able to face my parents and brothers anytime soon?

 

'It's a new day, it's a new life. It's like something on an autumn breeze. Its a new way, it's a new light and the days are full of promises! You make me feel alive oh~ You make me feel alive!'

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing but instead of lazily getting up, I shot up and start to dance. I just love Megan Lee's 8dayz especially the english version of it. I walked over to my phone and put on my EXO playlist. The first song to play was overdose and I turned it up so I could hear it in the bathroom but low enough to not disturb my aunt even thought she said she'll see me at 6. As I brsuhed my teeth I dance along to the song. As I put on my full uniform Growl came on so I started to sing.

'na eureong eureong eureong dae, na eureong eureong eureong dae, nae eureong eureong eureong dae' I sang as I walked over to my desk which was where I put my beauty products and my small stand up mirror. I applied lotion to my face then chapstick and a light pink lipstick to my lips, I wasn't a big fan of make-up I mostly just put on mascara or eyeliner but thats only if I want to look prettier than usual. I grabbed my straightner, plugged it in and straightened my hair. Afterwards, I stood up and walked to my full body mirror and took a good look at myself Perfect! But the skirts a little short  I ran my finger over my nametag Choi KangYuna .

"Miss KangYuna breakfast is ready," a maid said walking in.

"Neh I'll be down in a bit," I said and she left with a bow. I walked back into my into my closet and picked out my EXO shoes. I love my EXO shoes, I dance in them all the time I have to say I have two pairs of these shoes.

 But I did not put them on since this is an Asian home and we do not wear shoes inside the house.

I walked over to my bed and checked out my backpack again

  I didn't really care if this was a guy's backpack, I really liked this backpack, I ped and checked if I got everything my notebooks for each subject and pencils I was basically ready for the day. I grabbed my headphones and my phone and I walked down stairs holding my shoes in hands and my backpack on my back. I set my shoes by the door and walked to the dining table where breakfast was set and my sunt was already sitting down eating away.

"Morning!" She greeted and I bowed.

"Morning," I took off my back and thanks to the material in the sides of the backpack my backpacks stood up next to my chair. I took my seat and infront of me was pancakes with strawberries on top. "I will enjoy this meal." I said and dug into my pancakes.

 

"Have fun at school KangYuna!" Aunt Yerin called from her car as she was driven away. I bowed as the car pulled away from the drive way. Another pulled into front of me.

"Morning Miss KangYuna," Kyung greeted me with a bow and I bowed back.

"Morning," I said as he opened the door for me and I got in. I placed my headphones on and played J-Min's new song Hoo, I love her voice so much! Plus, its a very relaxing song to help settle my excitement. 

I watched through the window as everything whizzed by. What if I meet any Kpop idols at school? But a lot has graduated already so I might not meet anyone. As those thoughts flooded in I saw it. SOPA. My dream school. The car stopped in front of the school and Kyung has opened the door for me. I stepped out in the fresh warm air. I slid the headphones off my head and took a deep breath.

"Have fun Miss KangYuna," Kyung said getting back in the car.

"Neh," I turned and bowed to him as he started to leave.

"Hwaiting!" I cheered myself as I walked into the building. Surprisingly I found the office all by myself, I walked up to the front desk nervously.

"Annyeonghaseyo jeo neun Choi KangYuna imnida (hello my name is Choi KangYuna)," I said the front desk lady with a bow. "I just transfered here today."

"Geurae, I'm Mrs. Jung. Just let me look at some files of your's real quick and I'll take you to the back to get your schedule and books," she turned her attention back to the computer and pressed down on a bunch of keys in the speed of lightning ( I'm like an average typer, I type pretty slow and fast and I need to look down at the keys while I'm typing). "Okay so if you will follow me."

She lead me to the back where most of the staff are when they are not teaching or they are part of the office staff. We stopped at one of the cubicles.

"Mr. Lee, this is Choi KangYuna and this is the transferred student we were expecting to get," Mrs. Jung explained.

"Oh yeh, I watched your video of your talent show in America, you're a very talented girl," he complimented.

"Gamsahapnida," I siad with a bowed.

"Wah, very well mannered," he said.

"I'll leave you two together," Mrs. Jung said and left.

"Yeh, okay so here is your schedule and you are in class 5B," He handed me a piece of paper. "I'll be right back while i grab your textbooks."

I scanned my schedule 1st Math, 2nd Music (vocals), 3rd Korean Literature, 4th Dance, LUNCH, 5th Stage Performance, 6th Rap, very interesting schedule

"Your one lucky girl KangYuna, you get an extra music major class since obviously you know english very well," he said bringing back two textbooks. "But you still have a korean literature."

"Gamsahapnida but its sort of upsetting that I have Korean Literature because my mother just to make sure I spoke Korean she would speak to me in Korean all the time and told me to write to her in Korean too. There's was one year wear she sent me and my brothers to Korean classes when she was busy!" I explained to Mr. Lee and he just chuckled.

"I see well I guess if you are successful in the class then I guess you might get an extra music major class but then again I'm not sure what that would be since you got most of them already," he said.

"Ahh yeh," I said.

"Well, this is your math textbook and your Korean literature textbook," he handed the books to me and surprisingly they weren't heavy and they more thin than what I was used too.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Ani, its just that these are so different from the ones in America," I answered.

"How so?" He raised and eyebrow.

"The one I had was a very thick and heavy book," I said.

"Ahh well we used to have big and heavy books but since we have the students focus more on their music major we had our math books specially designed to fit into the major common standards you need to learn in each subject," he said.

"Ahh I see," I said.

"Kay well you should get going to class now," he said.

"Yeh gamsahapnida," I said and bowed. I walked out and started to walk around looking for my classroom, there was a map on the back but the school is so big that I was completely lost or at least I think I'm going the right way. As I busily looked at the map, I bumped into someone.

"Jwesonghapnida," someone kid bumped into me.

"No I'm sorry I wasn't looking, I'm Choi KanYuna by the way I'm a senior," I said and stuck out my hand and he didn't hesitate to shake it.

"Lee Chan, Junior," he replied.

"Ahh so this is your first year in high school," I said, knowing the Korean school system well high school is only 10th, 11th, and 12th grade.

"Yeh," he said.

"Oh Chan-ssi," I said.

"Neh sunbaenim," he answered Aww so respectful.

"Can you help me find Class 5B?" I asked him.

"Neh of course," he replied with a smiled.

Turns out I was walking the right way. 

"Thanks Chan-ssi," I said.

"No problem sunbaenim," he bowed down and left to his class I guess. I don't know why but Chan looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it oh well.

"Oh Annyeong, you must be the transfer student," The teacher said as I walked in. The teacher he was tall and thin. He looked young but old at the same time maybe he was in his 30s.

"Yeh," I said bowing down. All eyes from the students were on me.

"I'm "scary" math teacher Sunwoo imnida," he scrunched up his face and put his hands up like bear claws. This caused the class to laugh.

"What the heck Sunwoo ssaem (teacher)!" "Thats weird especially in front the transfer student!" I heard some studetns call out.

"Ahh haha mianhae students, please introduce yourself to the class."

"Yeh, annyeonghaeseyo jeo neun Choi KangYuna imnida!" I greeted the class with a bow. 

"Neh, um you can take your seat next to Jungkook," he said looking arounf for an empty seat.

"Neh," I walked over to the empty seat but I did not realize who was my desk partner. There are many Jungkooks in Korea but there is one special Jungkook I like im particular. "Omo! You're Jungkook from Bangtan Boys right!" I said as I flashed my best smile at him.

"Neh majayo," he said and bowed a little towards me.

"Neh I hope we become close friends," I said as the lesson started.

"Oh neh," he said. Was I being too weird? I did a mental face palm, I wanted my first impression to be good since I love Bangtans Boys especially Jungkook since he is my bias.

This will be a long day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo second chapter! Sorry it took so long I've notice I've been on my computer everyday, all day. Everytime I wake up I get right onto my computer so I chapters might not come in everyday also since I'm writing two stories so yeah. Anyway, so what do you think? I think these first two or three chapter will just be mostly bout school and a bit of background knowledge. But Chapter 3 or maybe 4 will get into some good stuff so please wait for that!

Sorry for any mistakes made!