SHIP-PAHL

Follow Your Dreaming Heart (Discontinued)

"It's time for Like Seventeen 5!" PD-nim announced and we all cheered. "We have at least two months to prepare for this one it will be August 16. We already got in your fans votes in and we have prepared your performances so  let's work hard for this one!"

"You ready for your first big performance?" I asked Minghao.

"Yeh I'm so prepared for this!" He showed a big smile. 

"You're Korean improved some much," you ruffled up his hair.

Order of performances:

Mirotic - Seungcheol, Hansol, Junghan, Soonyoung, Mingyu, Junhui

Wild Eyes - Jihoon, Chan, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Jisoo, Dongjin, Minghao

Action - Seventeen

Purple Line - Seventeen

Beautiful Life - Seungkwan, Soonyoung, Seokmin, KangYuna, Dongjin

Sunshine Remix - Wonwoo, Seungcheol, and Hansol

Just For Fun - Hansol, Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Jihoon

Daeng Daeng Daeng - Chan, Seungcheol, Mingyu, Wonwoo, KangYuna

Chu Check - Chan, Seungcheol, Mingyu, Wonwoo, KangYuna

Later Later - Seungcheol, Soonoyung, Minghao, Jisoo, Junhui

Crush - Seungkwan, Jihoon, KangYuna

One Thing - KangYuna, Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Jisoo, Minghao

Fly - Seungcheol, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Seokmin, Jisoo, Minghao

Like I Love You (Dance) - Soonyoung, Mingyu, Wonwoo

Supid Liar - Seungcheol, Jisoo KangYuna, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Chan

Sorry Sorry - Seventeen

The Lone Duckling - Seventeen

I Love You to Death (A/N I think thats what the title translate to)  (Ending Speeches) - Seventeen

Love Letter (Finale) - Seventeen

After looking at the list we all prepared ourselves to start learning the songs one by one.

Everyday we would come to the practice room at 7 AM and then leave around 2AM back to the dorm sweating like crazy. But we put in all this hard work so we can debut quicker.

It's been about 2 weeks since we been practicing and we are dead tired even though we had a 15 minute break I continued to practice.

"Noona I think you should take a break, you look really tired," Chan said with concern in his voice.

"Gwenchanah, I must do my best," I said and lifted up a fist.

"You sure?" He questioned.

"Don't worry Chan," I said.

After another hour, I started to feel light headed but I kept going despite not feeling well. My head started to pound and my shoulder started to ache, I lost my blance but I caught myself from falling and slammed my hands against the mirror

"Noona are you okay?" Chan asked.

"I'm fine," I said trying to stand up but I stubbled and fell into arms Chan's arms and fainted.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hyungs! PD-nim! KangYuna Noona fainted!" Chan yelled out and everyone came running over.

Seungcheol was about to grab you away from Chan's arms but Soonyoung beat him to it.

"We need to take her to a hospital," PD-nim said.

Everyone started getting up and headed towards the door.

"Yah kids we can't have 15 of us going to the hospital room," PD-nim said and everyone nodded.

"I'll go," Soonyoung said and carried you bridal style.

"As oldest and leader I will go as well," Seungcheol said stepping up.

"I want to go too," Chan said grabbing his shoes.

So PD-nim and the three boys headed to the hospital with you still unconsious.

"All she needed was some rest so I recommend that she take a break after practicing for a long period of time and maybe take a nap," the doctor explained.

"Yeh thank you," PD-nim said and the doctor walked out of the room. "I need to make a call and sign the paperwork so stay in here boys."

"Yeh," they all answered, they all stared at your sleeping body.

"Aish noona why do you have to be so stubborn," Chan said holding your hand.

"She must be really determined to do a great performance," Seungcheol said shuffling his feet. 'Does this mean I might not have my chance to be with her if she is this determined to make it big?'
"Chan-ah lets go see if PD-nim will let us go get some food," Soonyoung said and Chan nodded. 
"Hyung, are you coming?" Chan asked Seungcheol who stayed in place.
"Ani, I'll stay and see if she will wake up," Seungcheol answered.
"Geurae, we will be back if we arent back before KangYuna wakes up text me," Soonyoung said and with that the two left.
Seungcheol quickly walked over to you. "You must be so ready to debut aren't you?" Seungcheol asked you even though you couldn't hear you. "Umm can I say something to you?" Seungcheol took a deep breath. "I really really like..."
You started to stir and then your eyes fluttered opened.
Seungcheol gasped and quickly embraced you. "Do you know how worried I was?!"
Your heart flipped around from the skinship. Seungcheol released you after realizing the very clse skinship and awkwardly coughed a few times.
"Umm.." Seungcheol started but was interupted.
"We brought food!" Soonyoung said coming into the room. Chan and Soonyoung quickly ran to your bed when they saw you awake.
"Noona are you okay?" Chan asked with a worried look.
"Yah how can you make your twin worry like that?" Soonyoung grabbed your hand. 
KANGYUNA POV
'There he goes with that 'twin' thing ugghh maybe he doesnt like me the why I do' I smiled. "I'm fine guys I'm sorry to make you guys worried I just wanted to make our last trainee performance our best one," I said as I held Soonyoung and Seungcheol's hand but looked at Chan's face.  
It was now 11:30 PM so we headed back to the practice room.
"KangYuna!" Everyone cheered.
"We brought food!" I said and everyone cheered louder.
"Take a 30 minute break kids," PD-nim said.
"Jeongmalyo?" Jihoon questioned with a shocked look.
'Eung, you guys worked hard you deserve a longer break than 15 minutes," she replied with a smile.
"Wahh gamsahapnida!" We bowed down to her as she left into the other room with other staff members.
We opened the boxes of chicken and began filling our stomaches. We all sat in a circle as we ate and talked.
"I'm sorry to make you guys all worried I'll make sure to take a break and rest," I said to the members.
"It's okay, I think we should all learn from you, you work the hardest out of all of us," Jihoon said which made me smile.
"And the strongest," Jisoo added.
"We all work our hardest for something we always dreamed of and if we fail we didnt work so hard so since this is our last concert we must work together as a team," Seungcheol said.
"As a family," I added.
"Lets do a cheer," Mingyu stood up and put a fist in the middle and we all put our fists together to make a circle.
"LIKE SEVENTEEN! SEVENTEEN HWAITING!" We cheered.
"Group hug!!" Seokmin yelled out.
We all got closed and hug each other tightly, we all let out a few tears of happiness (A/N: Happiness! La La La La! Sorry had to love this song *Kpop can relate*)

Then all of sudden Big Bang's Fantastic Baby came on, we released and starting jamming out together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while been busy. Uggghhh I have school next week! I don't want to go! I'll to update a soon as can! Please tell me what you guys think of this story so far