Happy New Year's!!

My One and Only You

 

MINS POV

“MIN!!! COME ON!! LET’S GET A GOOD VIEW OF THE FIREWORKS BEFORE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE START TO GET THE GOOD SPOTS!!!” Yoseob yelled grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the huge balcony

It’s been 2 month ever since that incident at school and no one tries anything bad with me anymore afraid they might hurt Yoseob in the process or they just left it alone. I still get glares from girls, but I don’t mind since I’ve been so happy these past few months. It’s December 31, 2010 and it’s about to be midnight. BEAST, YongMi and I got invited to a New Year’s party.

We stopped at the very front. How did he manage to get here with all these people!? Oh well, he’s awesome like that ;)

He let go of my hand and then hugged me from behind and put his head at the crook of my neck.

“HEY!!!! YOSEOB!! MIN!!” someone yelled

We turned around to find Doojoon along with the others coming this way.

“Thank goodness!! You saved us a spot.” Junhyung said leaning against the railing.

“Min, have you ever had your New Year’s kiss yet??” Yoseob whispered in my ear.

I shook my head. “Aniyo.”

“Good, because when it become 2011, you will take my first New Year’s kiss and I’ll take yours.” He said kissing my cheek.

My face heated up.

“Awhh, who knew you two, would end up together??” YongMi said.

Yoseob and I glared at her.

“You guys did!! You want to know how embarrassing it is to be teased!?” I half yelled.

“You guys even thought that the first day of school!” Yoseob said.

We all laughed.

“Oh well, at least everything turned out to be fine anyways.” Kikwang said

“Yeah, but I think how you, me, Hyunseung hyung, Doojoon hyung and Junhyung hyung found out Yoseob Hyung and Noona we’re dating was disturbing.” Dongwoon said laughing

“AHAHAHA!! THAT’S RIGHT!” Hyunseung said laughing. Then the rest of BEAST laughed except for Yoseob.

“That’s not funny!!” He said pouting

“Wait, how did you guys find out? All Kikwang told me was that they were together.” YongMi asked tilting her head in confusion.

“Whaa, you should’ve been with us when we went to Yoseob’s house.” Doojoon said still laughing.

“Ahahaha, yeah, we wanted to go to Yoseob’s house since we thought he was lonely on Thanksgiving.” Dongwoon said

“And we just walked into his house since we have a key and we were gonna surprise him.” Kikwang continued.

“Then we walked into the living room since that was the only light open in the whole entire house besides the hallway.”Hyunseung continued.

“And then, we burst through the door…” Junhyung said trying to prevent from laughter.

“And we walked in on them making out…. Twice!!!” He finally finished laughing then everyone burst out in laughter excluding Yoseob and I.

“OH MY GOSH!!” I yelled out and buried my face in Yoseob’s chest.

“AHAHAH!! YOU SHOULD’VE…. SEEN….THEIR….FACES!!!!!!” Doojoon said in between breaths.

After a couple more minutes of them laughing, they finally became calm and YongMi pointed out it was only one minute before New Year’s then I took my face out of Yoseob’s chest.

“OKAY EVERYONE!!!! COUNT DOWN TIME!!!” Someone yelled, who I guess was the host.

NO ONES POV

“10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1….HAPPY NEW YEAR’S!!!”EVERYONE YELLED

Then Yoseob kissed Min. After a couple of seconds, they broke away smiling at each other, then they hugged.

“Happy New Year’s.” they both whispered to each other then kissed again.

 

 

 

My second update today!! Hope you like It, I needed it to be New Year’s already so I can be near Yoseob’s Birthday >0<

 

Questions:

1 .Any Ft. Island fans here?? To be more specific, Seunghyun?? If so, please read my Unnie’s new fanfic: My Cinderella Story

Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/81433/my-cinderella-story-ftisland

It’s her first one ^^

 

2.  Do you guys want more Yoseob POV??

 

Requests/other:

1.    Please motivate me!!! T.T

 

2.   I am also very sorry if I’m boring you guys to death!! :l

 

3.   You guys like my poster??

 

4.   Please recommend this story to other Yoseob lovers or just simply recommend it. Kamsahamnida[감사합니다] to all my subscribers!!

Saranghaeyo <3