My awesome boyfriend and. . . a flashback?

My One and Only You

 

Author’s note: I decided to change Min’s real name to Min Kyung, and the year of the story is 2010. It’ll be 2011 soon though! Warning, I’m currently having a writer’s block, so some chapters might be boring and random

 

 

MINS POV

The rest of the week, I stayed at Yoseob’s house. We went to YongMi’s house to get my clothes after we took a nap and most of the days I spent there was pretty much a lazy day. Today was the first day of school after break and I wasn’t sure if I was going to get beat up or not for dating BEAST’s Yang Yoseob.

Again, I woke up to a cute sleeping Yoseob. XD

It was only 5:50 and school doesn’t start until 7:30. I carefully traced his face then his lips last. After I was done tracing his lips, his eyes opened slowly and he smiled.

“Good morning” he whispered.

I giggled “Good morning seobie. We have to get ready for school, today’s Monday, remember?” I whispered back

His smile turned into a pout “I don’t wanna go to school!! I wanna stay at home with my jagiya.” He whined

“Come on, I’ll make breakfast.” I said getting up, but he pulled me back down and into his arms.

“Aniyo. Stay here for a couple of minutes.” I said then we drifted off to sleep.

                                    ~ one hour later~

YOSEOBS POV

*BEEEP! BEEEP!! BEEEEEEEEP!!!!*

Aish, stupid alarm clock.

I pressed the snooze button quickly so Min won’t wake up. Kekeke, arnt I evil? Just kidding.

Sadly, she woke up.

“Seobie, just because you tried to shut the alarm clock off, doesn’t mean I won’t wake up by your movement. You were still hugging me.” She said getting clothes from her bag.

I pouted.

“Fine, I’ll make breakfast. Take a shower first.” I said heading downstairs.

 

                                    ~after both of them are ready~

MINS POV

“I’ll wait for you in the car!” Yoseob yelled from outside. Dang, we’re gonna be late T.T

I quickly checked my outfit before grabbing my backpack: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37435748- outfit

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/fashion-lady-faux-leather-backpack-light-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1024488964-backpack

My hair was up in a messy bun and I noticed I need more color in my clothing -.-

I ran out the door and got in Yoseob’s car.

                                                ~when we arrived at school~

I got out of Yoseob’s car and he ran up next to me and held my hand as we walked into school together. It was 7:45 and the bell just rang for students to get their stuff and go to their classes before the next bell rings which rings in 5 minutes.

“Hey Hyung and Noona!”

I turned my head to see Kikwang running towards us with the rest of BEAST and YongMi.

“Hey guys!! YongMi, how was the trip!” I asked

“It was boring, but if I didn’t go, then what Kikwang just told me wouldn’t be true.” She said smiling.

I tilted my head in confusion.

“He said you guys are together!! By the looks of it, you are, since you guys are holding hands.” She said pointing to our hands.

“Let’s talk and walk because I don’t wanna get yelled at by Mrs. Lee.” Hyunseung said complained.

We all agreed and started walking into the school hallways.

This is how we were arranged:

Doojoon on the left end, then Dongwoon, Kikwang, YongMi, Me, Yoseob, Hyunseung, and then Junhyung.

They decided to put Yoseob and me in the middle so fans won’t try to get us.

As we opened the door, the screams and yells started.

“OMO!! IT’S BEAST! WHAA!!!! YOSEOB OPPA!!”

“EEEEPP!! WAIT! WHY IS THAT GIRL HOLDING YOSEOB OPPA’S HAND!?”

“ARE THEY DATING!?”

“NOOOO!”

I looked at Yoseob and he just gave me a smile that said everything’s going to be okay.

I looked around and girls either gave me glares, pointed at me while whispering to their friends, taking pictures with their phones or staring at us in jealousy.

The bell rang and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Let’s go.” Kikwang said as He, YongMi, Yoseob and I went right while the others went left.

“Take care guys, cya at lunch!”  Junhyung yelled out

We walked really slowly because we were REALLY tired. Well, we always are Xb

, we ended up being late to class and Mrs. Hong, who was very strict, ended up giving us a lecture.

“YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO BE IN CLASS ON TIME!? IDOL OR NOT, IM GIVING YOU GUYS DETENTION! 30 MINTUTES! CLEAN UP THE WHOLE CLASS ROOM AND SORT OUT MY BOOKS! GET TO YOUR SEAT NOW!!”  She barked.

Every time she would say a sentence, we all would flinch.

She was scary!!

While we were walking to our desk, 4 girls tried to trip me. 3 failed and the last one ended up tripping Yoseob instead.

“WHAA!!!!” he said while falling down face first, hitting the cold hard floor.

“Seobie!! Are you okay? Are you hurt?” I asked helping him up.

“Urgh… I think I have a nose bleed.” He said

“Miss Song [her last name], please take Mister Yang to the nurse and don’t return unless you’re with him. You never know if he might trip over his own feet again.” Mrs. Hong said writing a pass. Clearly, she didn’t see that girl.

“Mrs. Hong, someone tripped him.” I said while walking with Yoseob to her desk.

“Well, we’ll see in the security camera after school and the person who did this will be serving detention for a week. You’re manger told me to not let anything happen like this and this is considered as bullying in this school.” She said to Yoseob and me.

I nodded and walked to the nurse’s office with Yoseob.

After getting tissue for the nose bleed, we just sat there waiting for it to stop.

“Mianhae.” I quietly said.

“You didn’t do anything.” He said putting his arm around me.

“Yes, yes I did. It was my fault because if that girl didn’t hate me, you wouldn’t have tripped. I should’ve tripped instead.” I said looking down.

He lifted up chin to look at him.

“It’s not your fault Min. People are just jealous, but we can tolerate that because all I care about is being with you and you only.” He said and lightly pecked my lips.

“Thanks Seobie. You always know how to cheer me up.” I said and hugged him.

                                    ~At the end of the day~

Today went by slow -.-

Yoseob dropped me off and I went straight to my room and flopped on my bed.

I thought daydreamed about Yoseob for a bit and my thoughts suddenly thought about HIM. My heartless ex. I’ve been hurt many times before, but this was the worst one.

-FLASHBACK-

Yes! Today is my anniversary with the guy I’ve loved for a very long time!!

*buzz* *buzz*

I gots a message from him.

To: Min

Meet me at the XXXXX [make up a hotel name or something, I got lazy]

Hotel at 5 okay? I need to tell you something.

 

That’s weird. He usually says saranghae at the end of every message he sends me. Maybe he’s busy. After all, he’s about to debut with his band and he have been practicing really hard every day.

I should buy him a gift!!

Hmmm….. AHA!!

I’m going to make a scrapbook with all of our pictures in it and take a picture of where we first met. I should write in a caption: To me, this place use too looks like this. I had no important memories in this place until I met you. Now, this place to me looks like this:

And I should put our pictures when we were in that place.

I took my camera and went to the park we first met. I took some nice pictures and sat down at the bench we had our first kiss at

I took a deep breath and looked around the peaceful park. Then, something caught my eye.

A cute couple kissing on a bench. Awhh….. That reminds me of me and my- WAIT. Could it be…?

The couple pulled away and I could see their faces clearly now. The girl was very pretty and the guy was… my boyfriend.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes, but I held them in.

“Promise me you’ll finally break up with that girl?” the girl asked

“Yes. I’ve had enough of her these past few years. I can’t take it anymore. She’s so annoying.” He said holding the girl’s hand.

I walked up to them and tapped his shoulder.

The moment he turned around, I slapped him.

“HOW DARE YOU!? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED TO TELL ME!? THAT YOU WERE TIRED OF ME AND I WAS ANNOYING? YOU WERE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME ON OUR ANNIVERSARY!? YOU LYING BASTART SON OF A !!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Then I turned to the girl and slapped her twice.

“AND YOU! HOW COULD YOU TAKE A GUY WHEN YOU KNOW HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!? YOU !!!!!” I screamed and ran off wiping my tears away.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I wiped a tear that fell.

I know Yoseob wouldn’t do that. Then I smiled at the thought of him.

YongMi walked in and sat on my bed.

“You alright?” she asked

I nodded.

“I saw that tear.” She said

“It was nothing. I just thought of something.” I mumbled.

“You thought of HIM again huh?” she asked.

“Yeah but it doesn’t hurt that much anymore. Actually, It only hurts 1 percent now because I have the most adorable and awesome boyfriend ever!!” I said.

We both laughed and she left my room so I can get take a shower and stuff.

After I took a shower, I decided to only do all of my homework since it was only a little bit and it was all due on Friday.

By the time I was done, it was 5:00 already.

I yawned and took a nap.

I dreamt Yoseob and I we’re having the best date ever. I didn’t want to wake up and thankfully, I didn’t wake up until 9.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So sorry about this chapter…. And Min’s ex is a kpop guy, but I changed the year that they debuted. I’m also very sorry if the flashback doesn’t make sense to you. I can be confusing at times so please tell me if you don’t get anything. ^o^

Cya guys at the next update!!