another flashback

My One and Only You

 

In this chapter, it’s going to be Yoseob’s POV, but it’s going to be his POV when Min was thinking about her ex.

 

YOSEOB’S POV

I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling. I’m happy with Min, but I can’t get that evil person out of my head.

Aish…

-FLASHBACK-

I was happily walking out of my house in Incheon to meet the “bestest” girlfriend in the world for my birthday since she said she had to tell me something.

I decided to get ice cream on my way to her place.

I walked into our favorite ice cream store then I saw her walking out of the store.

“Hey!! What are you doing here? Well, obviously, you’re buying ice cream, but didn’t you say to meet up at your place in 10 minutes? “I asked

“Uh... uhmm... Y-yoseob…. I, I uhmm….” She said

I then realized she was holding 2 ice creams

“Did you come here to buy me ice cream?” I asked unsure of what was going to happen.

All of the sudden, this guy come up out of nowhere and puts HIS arm around MY girlfriend.

“Sorry to keep you waiting babe.” He said then kissed her cheek

“Who’s this?” I asked pointing at the guy. I don’t give a care how rude I sounded or looked.

“Yoseob, I think it’s best of we-“she started but I already knew what was going to happen so I cut her off.

“You were going to break up with me on my BIRTHDAY!? What kind of sick person are you!? You were cheating on me!?” I yelled. I don’t care if I’m making a scene or not.

“Whoa dude. I’VE BEEN THIS GIRL’S BOYFRIEND TO 3 MONTHS! I CARE FOR HER MORE THAN YOU WOULD EVER DO. SHE SAID ALL YOU TALK ABOUT IS YOUR DREAM ABOUT BECOMING A SINGER AND THAT’S ALL YOU EVER TALK ABOUT. WHEN SHE’S SAD, YOU’RE ALWAYS RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON HOW HAPPY AND PERFECT YOUR LIFE IS! Then she met me. I knew she had a boyfriend, and I knew one day I was going to yell at you like this, but I ACTUALY care enough to fight for her!” he yelled.

“Oppa… that’s enough.” She said.

“I-I can’t believe you. You know I care for you. You know I’m always here for you when you have a problem, but you don’t come to me! I try to ask you what’s wrong when you look down, but u just say nothing and I leave it alone to give you some space because I know you don’t like clingy guys. Then the next day, you’re happy again, so I don’t think anything is wrong again, but now I found out you’ve been going to THIS guy. Goodbye. I never want to see your face AGAIN.” I said then walked out of the store.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

A month passed and I still couldn’t get her out of my mind, so I decided to move to Seoul and achieve my dream of becoming a singer. I got into CUBE and met my hyungs and dongsaengs who know about my sad break-up. Ever since I moved, my life has gone uphill. I became famous, I don’t cry myself to sleep anymore, I think about my past life as if it were just a nightmare now, because now, my reality is like a dream. The best part about it is I met the most amazing girl ever. Min.

 

 

 

double update today!! ^^