thanksgiving part 2

My One and Only You

 

When I saw his car, it was my 2nd most wanted car:

 

 

 

“OMO! YOU HAVE MY 2ND MOST WANTED CAR!!!” I exclaimed

He chuckled “Whats your first favoraite car?” he asked

“Not telling you!! Blehh! Keke…” I said then I realized he was still holding my hand. I blushed.

“Ahah, you look cute when you blush… I should make you blush more often.” He laughed when opening the door for me.

I got in and the car still smelled like new. Then he got in and I asked him “wow, is this car new?”

“well, I got it in the beginning of the year.” He said starting the engine.

*AFTER RIDING IN THE CAR FOR 30 MINUTES*

The whole car ride was the total opposite of silence. We talked and talked and laughed a lot. He would make me blush now and then too.

“Hey, its been 30 minutes, where are we going?” I asked

“it’s a surprise!!” he said

“wait a couple more minutes.” He added then the radio.

*AFTER A COUPLE MINUTES*

“WE’RE HERE!” he said as he pulled up to a parking place. I stepped out. The beach?

“what are we doing at the beach?” I asked. He pointed to a nearby restaurant.

“that’s my parent’s restaurant. We’ll eat there!” he said grabbing my hand again and leading me inside.

The inside was so nice, but he led me outside:

 

There was food that looked sooo good:

 

 

 

 He pulled up a chair for me and I sat down. He sat down and motioned me to try my food. I took a bit out of it, and it was BEYOND delisious! I started eating more.

“Like it?” he laughed while grabbing a fork and started eating his food.

Dinner had a lot of laughs and we got to know eachother more. He learned about my parents and my life in America… but I didn’t tell him about the boy who broke me heart. Now, when he crosses my mind, It doesn’t really hurt me anymore, because I also see Yoseob in my mind.

After we finsihed, he stood up and grabbed my hand AGAIN, but hey, who said I didn’t like it? XD

A waitor cleaned up after us and we thanked him before heading towards the beach.

We took a long walk. Everyone was with their families so it was only us at the beach. After a while we decied to rest for a little while and we sat down. The sun was almost setting.

“I like someone…” he said out of nowhere.

My heart sank… this is what I was afraid of….

“w-who?” I stuttered

“Shes very pretty, smart, and playful. Im close with her. We’re friends, and I though we’d stay like that, but I ended up falling for her.” He said

“who is it?” I asked kinda getting impatient

He looked at me then smiled my favoraite smile in the whole entire world.

“You.” He finally said after a few moments of silence

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHHHHAAAAAATTTT!? THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIIIIFFFEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smiled at him then he took my hand.

“Min, I know its only been about a month, but I think I really like you. I know this is kind of a risk because of all the fans and stuff, but im willing to go through it just to be with you.” He said

I looked into his eyes, and they looked serious, but still comforting.

“will you be my girlfriend Min?” he asked me

My smile grew bigger.

“Yang Yoseob, I feel the same way about you. I thought I could prevent myself from falling for you because I was scared about the possible out comes… but now, I could stop myslef and I really don’t care about those negitgive out comes now that I lknow you don’t care about those outcomes too. . . so yes.” I said holding his hand tighter.

We looked deep in each others eyes and we leaned in closer until our foreheads touched.

Then he closed the gap between us capturing me in a sweet kiss.

We pulled away and we walked back to his car hand in hand.

Today is officially the bestest day ever.