Morning!!

My One and Only You

I decided to make this a chapter!! 

 

MINS POV

Once again, i wake up to Yoseob's sleeping baby face. He slept here last night since it was already getting late. I slowly get out of his hug. I was putting one of my legs our of the covers , until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his arms.

"Yoseobie,  I need to take a shower." I whispered.

He opened one eye and smiled.

"Can i take one with you?" 

"MWOH!? Wae?" I asked

"Pwease!! It saves water!!" He said giving me puppy eyes. 

Just as i was about to give in, i ran to the bathroom and closed it with a loud BANG!!

"Jagiya!!! PLEEAAASE!!!" I heard him beg through the door.

"Ani!!" I said and the shower water and took a shower.

-30 minutes later-

I get out of the bathroom wiht a towel on since i just ran to the bathroom and didnt even get any clothes :(

I peaked through the door to find Yoseob on the couch watching a music channel

They were interviewing a band . . .  A band that usually gives me this feeling in my chest and gives me flashbacks when ever i hear their name, songs or anything about them. 

That band is MBLAQ. 

I waited for the tears to brim my eyes, but strangely, i felt nothing.

My ex, Lee Joon, was in that band, along with my cousin in law.

My cousin in law and I use to be really close until the break up.

Yoseob looked back at me and smiled.

"Jagiya, why are you hiding behind that door??"

"Uhmm.... Imma get my clothes. . . ." I said.

He nodded and watched TV again.

I quickly got my clothes and went to the bathroom to change and i sat down on the couch next to Yoseob.

"Yoseobie, have you met MBLAQ before??" I asked

"Hmmm... only a couple of times during dance battles, wae?"

"Ani, just askin. . .  Mir oppa is my cousin in law." I said

"Chincha? Whaa, thats nice to hear." He said

"Min, dont call me Yoseobie anymore" He said

"Wae!? I like that nickname." I pouted.

"Aniyo, call me . . .  YEBO." He whispered the last part sending shivers down my spine. 

"Yebo! Why . . . we're not even-" I started to say

"Soo!!! I dont ca-aaaaa-are. I dont ca-aaaaa-are. I dont ca-aaaaa-are." He jumped up and started dancing to 2NE1's i dont care.

I laughed.

"Okay, okay.  .  .  You're so cute." I smiled.

He smiled back and watched TV with me again.

All of a sudden, his phone rang.

 

YOSEOBS POV

"Yeboseyo?" I said into the phone.

"YANG YOSEOB! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" my angry hyung asked.

"HYUNG! Mianhae. . . " I trailed off

"Wher were you last night! You didnt come home." He said more calmly.

"Doojoon hyung, i'm wreally sorry, i went to MIN to go say sorry and make-out, I MEAN make-up with her. It was got late so i stayed the night at the hotel she stayed in." I explained.

"YOU'RE IN JAPAN!?" He yelled

"ANIYO!!! Min was never in Japan." 

"O. . . okiies, well, get your lazy over here, cuz we have a meeting in about 30 minutes!!" 

"MWOH! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER! I'll meet you guys at cube. Cya hyung!!" I said then hung up.

"Where are you going?" Min asked.

"Er.... i have a meeting at cube in 30 minutes. . . . Aish, go pack and go home. I'll pick you up at 5 and we'll go somewhere, arasso? OKAY!! Bye Yebo!!" I said then kissed her cheek and ran out the door.

I passed the lady at the counter.

"Annyeong! She said i can keep the key. Kamsahmnida for letting me have it last night! But, shes checking out today, so here you go!" I bowed and gave her back the key and ran out the door.

 

-AT CUBE-

YOSEOBS POV

"AIISH!!!!! 3 MINTUES LEFT!" i thought frantically as i made a right turn. I saw the CUBE building and parked my car and ran inside.

I saw the B2ST members waiting for me.

"YOSEOB! LETS GO! Next time you go somewhere, tell us and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" Junhyung nagged. The blahs was me trying to ignore the nagging umma who loves coke.

"Okay, okay UMMA, im going!" I said as i stepped in the elevator.

"Yah, i'm not your umma. You didnt come out of my-" Junhyung started but the elevator cut him off.

DING!!!!

"Thank goodness!" I said then walked out.

"Ewwww........" Hyunseung, Kikwang, Doojoon, and Dongwoon said since they knew what Junhyung was going to say.

"You have one?" I asked earning a huge SMACK on my head.

"Aigoo, Coke addict umma cant take a joke." I said rubbing my head earning myself another smack.

Kikwang and Hyunseung snickered and i gave them a glare.

They immidiatly stopped.

"Visual Maknae should'nt glare. . . . It scaary...." Kikwang whispered.

We entered the confrenece room and the president of CUBE was waiting for us with our manager.

"I could hear Junhyung's smack all the way over here. . . " Our manager whispered. 

Everyone laughed and we took our seats.

"Okay, so you guys are going tp have a mini concert in XXXXX." The president started.[The XXXXXX could be anywhere in Korea]

The rest of the meeting was kinda boring. It was just meeting stuff.

=.=

I miss my yebo already. I meantally pouted.

"You guys can invite 2 people for free." The president finished.

We nodded. I think everyone know who those 2 people were going to invite is. >0<

The meeting FINALLY finished and we said our goodbyes and headed down one end of the hallway, while the president and the manager headed down the other way.

"Okay, so you gouys know who to invite riight? YongMi and Min." Kikwang said in the elevator.

We all nodded. I check my watch. It was 4:00. Hmm.... i should make today for me and Min romantically fun.

I thought and thought and a idea popped in my head at the same time the elevator went 

DIING!!!!

Man, that elevator 'DIING!!!' s at the right moment every time. 

"Guys imma go out and plan my date with Min today, since today is a free day." I said

"Okay, but if you're spending the night again, at least tell us." Doojoon said.

I nodded and went to the dorm with them so i can take a shower and change my clothes.

 

-LATER ON. . .  4:50-

YOSEOBS POV

Whaa, im finished!!!! I checked the time. . .  AHHHHHH!!!!!!! I almost need to pick up Min!!!!!

I dressed up in a regular white t-shirt.

I quickly drove to Min's house and knocked on the door

She answered it and smiled.

I smiled back at her. "YEBO!!" we both said in unison and hugged each other. I looked at her outfit:

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-inset-stripe-t-shirt-halter-jumper-dress-gray-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1024812137

[omg!! I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!]

Awh, shes so cuute!!!

"Ready yebo?" I asked.

She nodded and i grabbed her hand and led her to my car and we drove away and started our date.